Is there a simple way to disable gender bias for this? IE make it so any character that comments on nudity regardless of sex can rape you?

Open the CK, go to the quest I refer to in the OP and look at the dialogues I set in for male voicetypes, do the same for the 10-20 female voices and it will work.

this mod might conflict with Sanguine's Debauchery"s Conveted (mcm checked under status) being as it does the same thing. not sure if it would conflict

Probably wouldn't be a big problem (wichever mod is lowest on load order would win out), but if you use another mod that does the same thing, just uninstall this really..

Does this mod check the Morality of the potential raper?  If not, would it be possible to implement that?

can you make an MCM on this mod 

Oh also, some way to make the NPC keep following you until you're in a more private area.  If they just start raping you in open sight of all of white run, that would seem kind of silly :3

Awesome new mod... must swarm mod author with suggestions and requests \( O 3 O )/

As stated in the OP, this will not be developed further by me. The reason is simple: I allready have two mods I try to keep up with, with 2-3 more mods in the planning. In addition I also have three more trips to go on and I am going to move to a new apartment, all during the next 1,5 months... 

But also as stated, anyone who wants to can further develop this and release it themselves!

Fun mod, tweaked it a bit on my side to make more variety to rape chance, depending on what seems more appropriate to me. Most people now have a rape chance ranging from 25 to 50%, gards have "only" 20% chance of rape because they're supposed to keep the law, but some might be corrupt/asshole. Drunk people have 80% chance to rape because they're wasted and more susceptible to do something stupid. Also didn't change the 10% for argonians, Khajits and Orcs because I'm not into those races.

This is just a little tweak based on the conditions as mentioned on OP, didn't change anything else, so will work exactly the same, just that rape might happen more often. Putting it there for those who want for more risks and don't want or can't do it themselves, so all credits goes to Bromm83, wouldn't even called what I did modding. XD

SL dangerously nude tweaked.rar

Nice tweaks rossignol. About the guards though, since each districts guards have their own faction, I think you could safely set the Markarth and Riften guards higher since we KNOW they are corrupt lol. Almost makes me wish I didn't use no more naked comments so I could use a tweaked version of this myself (since I play male PC's)

Nice tweaks rossignol. About the guards though, since each districts guards have their own faction, I think you could safely set the Markarth and Riften guards higher since we KNOW they are corrupt lol. Almost makes me wish I didn't use no more naked comments so I could use a tweaked version of this myself (since I play male PC's)

This mod is pretty straightforward. Basically, it does not recognize any character, just the usage of a nude comment, then make a roll before launching or not the animation. So it's not really setting the parameters for each kind of npc but for a specific usage. As every gards use the same nude comment, they all have the same odds wherever they are.

Even the drunk thing is just using the "am I drunk or..." line, so it's not exactly a real "drunk check". ^^;

Doing such a change would probably require making a brand new mod that would check the npc instead of the usage of a specific line, so it goes way beyong just tweaking it. My goal in tweaking was just to make things slightly more random and risky. Still works pretty nicely for its purpose. ^^

Fun mod, tweaked it a bit on my side to make more variety to rape chance, depending on what seems more appropriate to me. Most people now have a rape chance ranging from 25 to 50%, gards have "only" 20% chance of rape because they're supposed to keep the law, but some might be corrupt/asshole. Drunk people have 80% chance to rape because they're wasted and more susceptible to do something stupid. Also didn't change the 10% for argonians, Khajits and Orcs because I'm not into those races.

This is just a little tweak based on the conditions as mentioned on OP, didn't change anything else, so will work exactly the same, just that rape might happen more often. Putting it there for those who want for more risks and don't want or can't do it themselves, so all credits goes to Bromm83, wouldn't even called what I did modding. XD

Thanks, your tweak works for me.  Replaced the original with the tweak and now I am getting action.  Before, I could get 50 comments about needing to dress, but no action.  Maybe I was not standing in front of the right group of guys.

Added it to the OP as a second download with credits to you.

Great changes!

Is there a simple way to disable gender bias for this? IE make it so any character that comments on nudity regardless of sex can rape you?

Open the CK, go to the quest I refer to in the OP and look at the dialogues I set in for male voicetypes, do the same for the 10-20 female voices and it will work.

So if i'm doing the edit to the properties can your scripts be reused or do I need to create new ones?

How do I edit the rape chance for different races?

I also have a suggestion for the future if it's possible. Make them stalk you until you are out of sight of other NPCs and then they strike. It always bugged me that you get raped in the middle of the inn or the market in front of everyone's eyes. It's not very immersive. Thanks for the mod.

So if i'm doing the edit to the properties can your scripts be reused or do I need to create new ones?

No scripts in this mod, it just uses the quest that makes npcs comment on you being nude

I also have a suggestion for the future if it's possible. Make them stalk you until you are out of sight of other NPCs and then they strike. It always bugged me that you get raped in the middle of the inn or the market in front of everyone's eyes. It's not very immersive. Thanks for the mod.

That requires scripts. this is just an easy edit to excisting dialogue. agree with your suggestion for future modders tho.

Only way is to edit the condition of the nude comment dedicated to a specific race. But human races all use the same set of lines, so it would mostly affect non-humans. Just check the voice type of each line and tweak accordingly.

That or make a new mod working differently. ^^

Actually, I haven't tried this mod before...

But reading the description is pretty interesting. I wonder, does this mod can work together with Private Needs? When you are peeing or bathing naked, stranger can rape you if they see it. Or triggered a massive gangbang by sex naked in the public from SexLab Random?

I have a possible glitch, I've been walking around whiterun and I've had two guards and a girl rape my character.  No problems with that.  However if I try to save after, I CTD instantly.  this has happened three times in a row.  I will try to walk into a building or exit the town after and I will report back.  It took me a while to get the system to trigger again, and I attempted to leave town but the glitch CTDed me halfway through the load screen.  I am testing to see if its this mod or just the framework as this is the only mod running.  I just added books of love to see if there was a problem with anything else and it did it again so not this mod will look at the framework to see if I can fix it.

Actually, I haven't tried this mod before...

But reading the description is pretty interesting. I wonder, does this mod can work together with Private Needs? When you are peeing or bathing naked, stranger can rape you if they see it. Or triggered a massive gangbang by sex naked in the public from SexLab Random?

Tested the Dangerously Nude...but I'm not sure...

Somehow, when I have sex in the public using SexLab Random Sex, I feel the sex frequency increased, I get one sex to another. I just feel it that way, but not sure if that is because of Dangerously Nude or Random Sex. I can't see the calculation in the background.

But when I urinating, naked (just removing the body cloth, not glove and boot), nothing happen....OK, I may be wrong. Does the naked means complete naked with glove and boot too? Or just removing the cloth only (without glove and boot)?