IGNORED

Nier Replicant [Nude Mod Request]

Hey everyone,

Was hoping one of you super talented modders could make a nude mod for Kainé from Nier Replicant its been out on steam now for just over a year and im surprised there isn't already a nude mod out there for her. I just got the game my self and so far im enjoying, I've not come across her yet but would love a nude mod of her for when i do.

There are plenty nude mods of 2B & A2 from the previous game so id love to see modders giving some love to Kainé as well.

image.jpeg.c0da4c746d04dfaf5ba4e410e6162fe3.jpeg

27 minutes ago, PepeLordd said:

no tools to export the imported assets yet

ah ok, thats a shame. are the tools likely to be available at somepoint or is this more likely to be one of those games people just cant mod?

48 minutes ago, xnajoe said:

ah ok, thats a shame. are the tools likely to be available at somepoint or is this more likely to be one of those games people just cant mod?

i believe the tools author lost interest, not sure if he's coming back to update it

On 5/14/2022 at 2:29 PM, PepeLordd said:

i believe the tools author lost interest, not sure if he's coming back to update it

Thanks for letting me know, hopefully he will come back and finish making the tool, or maybe someone else will step in and make a tool.