Count to 1,000,000

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

They had 8134 parts left after inspection and thought that's totaly normal if you take something apart and rebuild it ?

Page 8135 in the manual states it very clearly that everything is needed. ?

43 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Sadly the never filmed the sequel: "A Fist too small to hold 8142 Cents of Change"

The main actors said NO to the director. They still had hurting thumbs... reloading their guns with the 8143rd round was too much for them.

15 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

you think it's to early if I hide - right now - about 8146 ? carrots in the garden to allure some Micro Bunni's ?

That's too early. And don't walk into your garden right now. The ? are busy hiding the 8147 ?! It simply takes that time to be ready in april.

Spoiler
49 minutes ago, worik said:

Would we need 8151 wolves ? to solve that issue or would a single one suffice? ?️

That would be one FAT wolf! ?  How about 8152 raptors. I think a sky for of eagles, hawks and falcons (maybe a dragon or two) would be an awesome sight! ? 

Spoiler
16 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

HELP! ?

I need those wolves right now! ?

8154 ? rabbits attacking my  camouflaged broccoli ghillie suit ? (and they're not the mirco bunnys ?)

rabbitwithbroccolijuicemustache.jpg.88e028d6df72835132717cac1d41a758.jpg

Let's see if I can get 8155 of these canines to your rescue!

37600291-98c1-4555-98d7-e9f40ebead7b.jpg