CBPC Separate Anal Collision 2.2 (CBPC 1.5.6+)

18 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Yea its everything you mentioned, everything is the newest version, some other mod could be not making it work for you. For me it was the fix anus collision, so i had to go into the file and turn fix anus collison off from the mod Mu joint fix from 1 to 0.

Thanks, couldn't for the life of me figure out why it wouldn't work but this fixed it for me 

so i read the requirements can you please make sure i did not do this wrong i think its a load order issue but idk..

ok so these are the setting im using please confirm that i did correct 3ba

cbbe base install + pre-built body mesh nothing else selected

base cbpc + performance (balanced)

Physics select smp+cbpc (lite) only breast smp

boob physics

very soft / big / add gravity /add gravity effect /auto pushup

belly/butt/leg i set to muscular with weight

change vag collision dont change

smp preset

option 1 and big movement

sos floppy

picked color

flower girls patch and cbb2 3ba morph sliders

not sure if it related to this mod but i noticed that sometimes 1 boob of NPC start jiggle like crazy (look like it some collision issue) in CBPC mode, when switch to SMP it stabilized. Looks like it fixed in latest mod version (hope)

Edited by Inokentych

The new hotkey is a great addition. However, the new tweaks to collision are causing some minor issues with certain animations. Specifically certain missionary and "lotus" position animations are suffering from an odd issue. The anus will open and close to too small of a diameter while the schlong is going in and out. Specifically, when the schlong is all the way in, the anus is open to the diameter it should be. When the schlong pulls back and is only a couple inches in, the schlong closes far too much. Version 2.1.4 did not have this issue. Using the same exact settings I was on version 2.1.4. Will try playing around with the pelvis collision size settings to see if it fixes it.

Okay played around with the pelvic collision size. I can confirm that turning it up to max (20) fixes the above mentioned issue... meaning with the latest update whichever tweaks were applied for "more accurate collision" actually cause some instances of animations to perform worse. I'd keep the collision size at 20 to remedy the issue, but then that just means the anus starts opening when the schlong is within 3ft of it. Thanks for keeping prior versions up. I'll be sticking with version 2.1.4 for now. A version with 2.1.4's collision settings + the hotkey would be my perfect wish. Either way the mod is great as always. Thank you!!!

In case someone else is having trouble getting this to work, here's a few things to note:

1. The included ESP runs a script that changes your configuration files to apply the effects provided by this mod. Meaning for debugging you may want to disable that ESP (and make sure you do this on a save where it has never been active), as collisions will work without it, just not in the intended way. Once you get collisions working, where both open at the same time you can enable the ESP and try to enhance the effect.
  2. It requires the following files to be present: CBPCollisionConfig.txt and CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt.
  3. CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt must contain a section named "NPC Pelvis [Pelv]". VaginaOpeningLimit follows the rules of CBPC can should be defined in the file that applies to female actors.
  4. The keys under the pelvis section WILL BE OVERWRITTEN. Meaning if you have a customized offset, this will be set to whatever this mod sets it to and thus may be a reason for "why it's not working". If you're trying to debug issues and have had this mod enabled, then your CBPC config files have been altered and may be the cause of your issues.
  5. According to my understanding of newer implementations of CBPC, there's now ways to specify which actors a CBPCollisionConfig*.txt file applies to. This is done with the Conditions key in the Options section. While this mod seems to imply that it follows these rules (based on the *_Female.txt config file) it does not do so when it comes to the AnusOpeningLimit key. Meaning, you have to set the value of the AnusOpeningLimit key in the CBPCollisionConfig.txt file, rather than the one you currently have set with Conditions = IsFemale() for instance. It does not matter if your CBPCollisionConfig.txt file has Conditions = NOT IsFemale() either since this is ignored in this case. These conditions are also ignored when its adjusting the pelvis collisions. The restriction is hardcoded and not based on the Conditions key.

Q: "well where do I change the collision offsets set by this mod?"

A: config.cpp:2812 is where I'd start.

My personal opinnion is that this mod is a bit of a hack. A fun toy, but not the way this feature should be implemented in the "real" cbpc if that is ever considered.

4 hours ago, Byldozer said:

Hello! Good mod ... but after installing it, the belly went mad! Even when I deleted the mod, the belly remained furious during sex! what could be the problem? And when having sex with people, the anus does not work ... with animals, everything is OK

Set belly buldge settings to 0 in CBPCollisionConfig.txt and CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt if you don't like it.

2 hours ago, Discrim said:

Set belly buldge settings to 0 in CBPCollisionConfig.txt and CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt if you don't like it.

Thanks a lot! And then I myself didn’t figure out how to fix it ... I don’t know much about this physics! ?

Edited by Byldozer

Anyone else having issues with both anus and vagina staying wide open for the entirety of the animation? They are just constantly opened up ignoring the penis whether it is inside or not

Like so. Sorry I haven't recorded an anal scene but it is the same with the vagina

Edited by dbs156
Additional information
On 5/24/2022 at 9:00 AM, FutaNemesislol said:

Yea its everything you mentioned, everything is the newest version, some other mod could be not making it work for you. For me it was the fix anus collision, so i had to go into the file and turn fix anus collison off from the mod Mu joint fix from 1 to 0.

Thanks for this! I've been wondering why the collisions weren't working.

On 5/24/2022 at 12:00 PM, FutaNemesislol said:

You saved me and a lot of others hours of confusion! Thank you!

On 5/31/2022 at 2:40 PM, Discrim said:

Sorry...would like to know! In your video I watch there is a selection of poses on the screen, but how to do it?

I tried with smp option from 3BA mod forum site and with this forum( CBPC). Neither case anus never opened a bit.

Is it 3BA bodyslide issue? I have two different SE 3BA amazing body nif files (v2 and original).

Why do I have two different nif file for 3BA? What do these two 3BA nifs?

Can anybody answer me?

Screenshot 2022-06-03 194429.png