CBPC Separate Anal Collision 2.2 (CBPC 1.5.6+)

25 minutes ago, satanfist said:

Hi I would like to say this is a fantastic mod, but I have yet to get any movement from the anus. I have followed the instructions and requirements, but nothing. The vagina works as expected. What am I doing wrong, I've included a snippet from my managed load order, with Vortex. 3BA bodyslide is built as normal (this includes anus model), and I'm using old 4.51v physics for xp32.cbcp_anus.jpg.3a0e5061ad535252e0e30d2f715fea70.jpg

Looks like mine and mine is working. Did you per chance accidently install or change the vagina collision in 3ba´s install?

To anyone who might be having issues, I had to rebuild my character's body in bodyslide after following the installation instructions exactly as they're laid out. Even when I installed everything it wasn't working until I rebuilt the body.

After testing the mod quite a bit, the only "bug" I've noticed is that sometimes the anus collision will simply turn off at random, but pressing the button to force anal collision fixes this until it happens again later on.

20 minutes ago, baglewagles said:

To anyone who might be having issues, I had to rebuild my character's body in bodyslide after following the installation instructions exactly as they're laid out. Even when I installed everything it wasn't working until I rebuilt the body.

After testing the mod quite a bit, the only "bug" I've noticed is that sometimes the anus collision will simply turn off at random, but pressing the button to force anal collision fixes this until it happens again later on.

I always rebuild the 3BA body whenever I have updated this mod. So far I have never seen anal penetration, only vaginal. I've tried all the options in the MCM, and the settings only appear to alter the vagina.

Edited by satanfist

I did everything and every step you said in this forum. But, my PC anus is like stone. It does not move an inch.....

I cannot believe anybody saying it works....

What is going on? Can you make it somehow easy to do this mod? It is more difficult than rocket science. Please help.....

1 hour ago, satanfist said:

I always rebuild the 3BA body whenever I have updated this mod. So far I have never seen anal penetration, only vaginal. I've tried all the options in the MCM, and the settings only appear to alter the vagina.

Assuming your load order and files are set up exactly like they're supposed to be, have you also tried adjusting the pelvic collision size in the menu? I noticed that if it's too big or small that the collision will not happen. Make sure to click "force physics update" and also the manual anal button anytime you adjust the settings to see if it worked. I've attached the exact way I have it set up in Mod Organizer 2.

lodord.JPG

6 hours ago, Discrim said:

Few questions to better understand why it doesn't work:

Body physics stopped working for you, but does anal collisions work while my mod is active?
Also what happens when you disable my mod. Does physics start working as normal?
If yes, enable it again, but delete cbp.dll from it.

If physics will work as normal, then I don't know how to help you.

I only saw this happen when somebody mismatched old cbpc configs with newer dll plugin.

Thanks for the help but only deleting the entire mod or deleting the cbp.dll which still didnt allow anal animations for me restored CPBC. And no, body, vaginal, and anal collisions stop working. Skyrim “¯\_(ツ)_/¯“

24 minutes ago, Samson Nite said:

I did everything and every step you said in this forum. But, my PC anus is like stone. It does not move an inch.....

I cannot believe anybody saying it works....

What is going on? Can you make it somehow easy to do this mod? It is more difficult than rocket science. Please help.....

It definitely works, multiple people have uploaded screenshots and even video. I followed Discrim's directions exactly and made sure no other files interfered with the mods they listed as requirements and it worked pretty much on the first go. The only caveat I can think of is I think it's still listed in the mod description as using 4.51V physics from XP32, whereas I tried the latest 4.80 physics with the latest build and it works fine.

CBBE 3BA 2.31 (install only cbpc + smp or cbpc) (do not install or change vaginal collision options)

'CBBE 3BA' seems to have an installation option where 'CBPC Anal Collision' does not work

(Seems to work only if 'Vagina' physics is CBPC.)

image.png.c61f4b3f5d73712ea295df7a106a558e.png

And Mu joint fix (knee fix dll edition) FixAnus needs to be disabled

Is it possible to add the following functions on top of that?
1. Enable anal collision even if FixAnus is enabled
2. Enable anal collision even if 'Vagina' physics is SMP

Edited by shoboon
1 hour ago, shoboon said:

'CBBE 3BA' seems to have an installation option where 'CBPC Anal Collision' does not work

OHHH thank thank you thank you... the freaking mu joint fix is what was not making my anal collisions works...it works now!!! Just open that file and disable anal fix. I used smp and cbpc heavy and that still worked.. i think full smp should work to. 

Edited by FutaNemesislol

Hello.

I use the 3BA CBPC physics option for the belly bone / SMP physics for the rest of the body. Like you explained, your mod only works with CBPC for now and the other option avaliable is to install CBPC physics for the Vagina insted of belly to make this works, but if i wanted the belly bulge working with the anus? I need to choose between them.

Does anyone know how to have CBPC physics for belly and vagina at same time?

35 minutes ago, Xepa said:

Does anyone know how to have CBPC physics for belly and vagina at same time?

Look at me, trying yesterday to get "rid" of the bulge cause it was too huge..

I always set cbpcs up like  Shobon said   and had everything work from the get go. Belly, Vagina, Anus. All doing what they supposed to.

2 hours ago, shoboon said:

12 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Look at me, trying yesterday to get "rid" of the bulge cause it was too huge..

I always set cbpcs up like  Shobon said   and had everything work from the get go. Belly, Vagina, Anus. All doing what they supposed to.

If you're trying to get rid of the belly bulge, I think you can just go into CBPCollisionConfig and set it to 0.

11 minutes ago, baglewagles said:

If you're trying to get rid of the belly bulge, I think you can just go into CBPCollisionConfig and set it to 0.

Thank you. I don't try to get rid of it entirely actually.. Just for Human on Human Animations or at least make it way smaller then like with something that really a Huge Tool like Giants or tho ? Will fiddle with it around later again and see if i can get it. Otherwise it's just something i either have to have with all or don't have at all

2 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Thank you. I don't try to get rid of it entirely actually.. Just for Human on Human Animations or at least make it way smaller then like with something that really a Huge Tool like Giants or tho ? Will fiddle with it around later again and see if i can get it. Otherwise it's just something i either have to have with all or don't have at all

Go to the files CBPCollisionConfig & CBPCollisionConfig_Female. Both files are in this mod and overwrite the base mod.

BellyBulge

BellyBulgeMax

Edit these two lines until you get the desired amount you want.

1 minute ago, baglewagles said:

Go to the files CBPCollisionConfig & CBPCollisionConfig_Female. Both files are in this mod and overwrite the base mod.

BellyBulge

BellyBulgeMax

Edit these two lines until you get the desired amount you want.

Thank you very much. Appreciated ?

5 hours ago, Samson Nite said:

I gave up. I spent all time to change XP32 4.51V and all other 3BA requirement and it is still zero. 

As other people said, why don't just use 2BA and add some anal collision txt file? It is not possible ? It works for vaginal motion, why not anus?

On 5/19/2022 at 11:13 PM, Martin1313 said:

If you want anal collision in txt, You should download this korean page. no esp and vagina and anal collision in txt(writed in CBPCollisionConfig_Female)

The problem is you have to manually change the position of the schlong if you are delicate.

If you download, turn off vagina option and turn on pelvis.(fix txt files) And change collision position(anal pelvis someting else....). It's little hard work.

I want to upload mine, But i'm afraid. so upload my video and hope it helps.

Ps. I used BHUNP body and combine 2.1.3 ver and arca web. 4.80 Experimental bone is works.

Edited by gomax6082
1 hour ago, PR0FESS0R GRIMM said:

Mod works great with normal human npcs, but I experience CTD when I approach any creature with body physics enabled, like spriggans from Spriggans Revised. Removing the mod fixes the crashes.

I added additional checks to prevent anus bone usage in case if creature has vagina bones but doesn't have anus bones. Previously I assumed if actor doesn't have vagina bones it won't have anus bones too.

Replace cbp.dll with one of these.

cbpc additional checks.zip cbpc ae additional checks.zip

Edited by Discrim

I may have misunderstood
Mu joint fix (knee fix dll edition) Whether you need to disable FixAnus
I think there is a bug in 1.3.1, the latest version of the current Mu joint fix (knee fix dll edition) in the first place.
When FixAnus is enabled in v1.3.1, Anal will not open and close even if it is a sex animation that should open and close Anal without CBPC Anal Collision originally.
So I downgraded the Mu joint fix to v1.2.2, in which case the CBPC Anal Collision worked fine even with FixAnus enabled.

So my current view is:
1. Enabling FixAnus in Mu joint fix is irrelevant to the functionality of CBPC Anal Collision
There is a bug in FixAnus in Mu joint fix v1.3.1 and at the moment the workaround is to downgrade to v1.2.2 or disable FixAnus.
2. I think the condition for using CBPC Anal Collision also needs to be an installation option where'Vagina' physics is his CBPC in CBBE 3BA.
(Some people seem to have CBPC Anal Collision working fine with Full SMP, but I had to do that in my environment.)