CBPC Separate Anal Collision 2.2 (CBPC 1.5.6+)

Good time of the day!

I want to say thank you for the mod which we all really lacked. Everything installed and configured according to the instructions. No problem.

There is a wish for an addition in the future - it would be nice to be able to set hotkeys in manual mode in order to be able to quickly switch between modes without going into the mod menu.

5 hours ago, Skill denim said:

Sadge, I have like 10 mods as dependecy for XP32 4.8 :/

I am also. Trying to figure out how to change existing skeleton to be compatible with that mod.  Maybe to rename some bones or add some bones?

Yesterday I installed requirement skeleton for my race and that broke my char )

it work but probably because old physic option of xp skeleton i have some problems with jittery boobs, butt and boobs also deform in some cases very weirdly (especially right one), so probably i drop this, it not acceptable issues. Very strange why anus was disabled in newer version of xp skeleton, because of that you now forced to choose between anal collision but with potential other problems or vice versa

Edited by Inokentych

Tip to anyone having issues: if you happened to use the 3BA physics config re-installer, remember to have it overwrite CBPC again. I followed the rules exactly using vortex, but completely forgot to overwrite CBPC with both 3BA *and* the physics re-installer. Now everything is working as advertised! great mod, tho I wish there was a way for it to be compatible with the newest XP32

Edited by crowcawcawcaw
20 hours ago, Skill denim said:

Sadge, I have like 10 mods as dependecy for XP32 4.8 :/

15 hours ago, tessory2 said:

I am also. Trying to figure out how to change existing skeleton to be compatible with that mod.  Maybe to rename some bones or add some bones?

Yesterday I installed requirement skeleton for my race and that broke my char )

I deleted anus bones in skeleton_female.xml and converted it to skeleton_female.hkx. Idk if it broke other things or not, but it unlocked anus bones in animations.

Anus collision now should work with xpmse 4.80.
I uploaded 2.1.3 as experimental. Let me know if it works for you.

Edited by Discrim

Hey there Discrim First Off. Absolutely amazing mod I've been waiting for something like this for years, Thank you!

However, I have come across a rather interesting issue. Everything works as intended, but as soon as I come close to or spawn a Spriggan, The game immediately CTD's 

I've tried both old XPMSE physics and new, However the issue remains. Is anyone else having this same issue? 

Edited by Redne
19 minutes ago, Redne said:

Hey there Discrim First Off. Absolutely amazing mod I've been waiting for something like this for years, Thank you!

However, I have come across a rather interesting issue. Everything works as intended, but as soon as I come close to or spawn a Spriggan, The game immediately CTD's 

I've tried both old XPMSE physics and new, However the issue remains. Is anyone else having this same issue? 

got the same issue but with werewolves. but was that i had CBPC and 3BA overrided by ABC and HDT werewolves.  i juggled with the mods install orden and got no more problems...

42 minutes ago, dirtylaundryboy said:

got the same issue but with werewolves. but was that i had CBPC and 3BA overrided by ABC and HDT werewolves.  i juggled with the mods install orden and got no more problems...

I Managed to fix the issue! (for those that may find themselves in the same spot as me)

It turns out its been a long time since I've updated ABC. I was on version 2.26 of ABC. Every thing works flawlessly now. 

All right, so I can confirm the latest version you uploaded works great with version 4.80 of xpmse using the latest physics instead of the old 4.51 version. All I really have left to say is thank you. The MCM menu is a great addition to being able to get the best possible collision accuracy. You really thought of everything.

If I had to list a downside it's that I was halfway through aligning over 1,000 different animation race/height combinations with my custom femboy race I've been working on and now I'll have to start all over haha. As corny as it sounds I can now fully roleplay as the character I've always wanted to the absolute max.

Thanks again and I'll keep coming back to check for updates, but it seems to be working out of the box as is. ?

upload1.jpg

upload2.jpg

4 hours ago, Randycosmos said:

Not sure what I missed but the newest version actually stops all CBPC function in my game. (reinstalled XMP 4.8, Rebuilt bodies, Re ran Nemesis) Load order correct. Im sure I just missed something?

Same here!

7 hours ago, Randycosmos said:

Not sure what I missed but the newest version actually stops all CBPC function in my game. (reinstalled XMP 4.8, Rebuilt bodies, Re ran Nemesis) Load order correct. Im sure I just missed something?

3 hours ago, Seath said:

Same here!

1 hour ago, Blackb1rd0 said:

Same Here. TBH evry version except the very first release has stopped all physics for me. Only the original works. I'll stick with that for now.

Read requrements. You are either using old CBPC, old 3BA or other mods overwrite their's configs.

All current versions need CBPC 1.5 and 3BA 2.31. Other mods shouldn't overwite them.

43 minutes ago, Randycosmos said:

I should have mentioned CBPC and 3BA were also updated. I guess Ill wait for a miracle. ?

Pics are of mod Versions and load order.

cropped 2.png

cropped 1.png

You sure nothing overwrites 3BA or CBPC config files? They are pretty high in your mod order. If you don't know what to look for, just put them down right before xp32.

Edited by Discrim
16 minutes ago, Randycosmos said:

100%. The only thing 3ba looses to are skin textures and anus maneuvers. Second Pic Is CBPC conflitcs, again only what should be there.

cropped 3.png

cropped 4.png

Few questions to better understand why it doesn't work:

Body physics stopped working for you, but does anal collisions work while my mod is active?
Also what happens when you disable my mod. Does physics start working as normal?
If yes, enable it again, but delete cbp.dll from it.

If physics will work as normal, then I don't know how to help you.

I only saw this happen when somebody mismatched old cbpc configs with newer dll plugin.

4 hours ago, Discrim said:

Read requrements. You are either using old CBPC, old 3BA or other mods overwrite their's configs.

All current versions need CBPC 1.5 and 3BA 2.31. Other mods shouldn't overwite them.

I don't use CBBE, I only use BHUNP

It mostly works for me now, however the ass doesn't seem to stretch properly like in your gifs.

elf in pic is a normal npc (captured bandit), while the other one is Uthgerd the Unbroken, an NPC from Bijin. 

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition_2022.05.21-17.05.png

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition_2022.05.21-17.06.png

How do I fix the collision on the bijin NPC?

Edited by bubbadogslaw
10 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

when using 3ba config the anus open  at dick size and streach with how dick is large

but with your mod it open tight even i change in mcm

like dog penis  , in 3ba last part open wild anus

but in your mon not ?

what do you mean?

Hi I would like to say this is a fantastic mod, but I have yet to get any movement from the anus. I have followed the instructions and requirements, but nothing. The vagina works as expected. What am I doing wrong, I've included a snippet from my managed load order, with Vortex. 3BA bodyslide is built as normal (this includes anus model), and I'm using old 4.51v physics for xp32.cbcp_anus.jpg.3a0e5061ad535252e0e30d2f715fea70.jpg

Edited by satanfist