CBPC Separate Anal Collision 2.2 (CBPC 1.5.6+)

7 hours ago, Hamma-Hamma said:

This is a very wonderful mond and I find few issues in my game. First, when try to disable this mod from MCM it doesn't work, the physic effect still work for anal. Also did this mod fully support Flower Girls SSE? Because when try to user FG SSE to play Animations, the effect can't recognize the correct Category. All the FG Amimations will only apply anal effect. My game and CBBA all updated to the latest version.

Disabling mod will stop updating configs. You can enable it, run vaginal animation, then disable it. This way you'll end up with only pussy opening.

Or you can edit CBPCollisionConfig.txt and CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt and change VaginaOpeningLimit, AnusOpeningLimit to what you would prefer, but this way you will need to restart the game.

4 hours ago, Caster245 said:

While installing CBBE 3bA,which options do i have to pick? Does it work with Full smp or i have to go with only cbpc?

Full SMP doesn't include cbpc.

SMP - Breast, Butt, Leg, Vagina, Belly

CBPC - None

You can't pick this option.
Pick either smp+cbpc or only cbpc.

1 hour ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey Discrim i was wondering if you would be able to please tell me what skin texture you use.

I use Demoniac Texture in example video.

Edited by Discrim

Hello,

I have not tried this, if it actually works, but Vortex shouts at me that I have "Error Code 1114"

It says nothing else, nothing that can give me other hint.

I have

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended ( 4.8 )

CBPC ( 1.5.0 )

CBBE 3BA

CBPC Anus Support 2.1.1

I use Vortex and am trying mods on Skyrim VR.

thanks for any help and for your time

I'm trying to use CBBE 3BBB 2.06, CBPC 1.36, XMPSE with 4.51 physics and latest version of this mod but when I activate this mod all physics disappear?

Edit: I was using the AE version when I'm on SSE...

Now physics are back, but anal collisions don't work?

Would you be able to re-upload version 2.1 for download so I can use the older versions of CBPC and CBBE 3BBB?

Edited by bubbadogslaw
8 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

hmm i'm not sure why but for me the anal collision only works on npcs but not on my own female/futa character for whatever reason

If you are using custom race or unique player, you need to copy skeleton files from 4.51v xpmse folder and add it to your custom race.

5 hours ago, bubbadogslaw said:

I'm trying to use CBBE 3BBB 2.06, CBPC 1.36, XMPSE with 4.51 physics and latest version of this mod but when I activate this mod all physics disappear?

Edit: I was using the AE version when I'm on SSE...

Now physics are back, but anal collisions don't work?

Would you be able to re-upload version 2.1 for download so I can use the older versions of CBPC and CBBE 3BBB?

there is no reason not to update cbpc and 3ba

On 5/16/2022 at 8:34 AM, Papersword said:

To elaborate on this; Mu Joint Fix by Acro on the nexus is mildly incompatible. I noticed too that enabling the Twisted Anus Fix in the Ini will cause anal collision to fail.  Disabling it allowed the mod to work flawlessly. 

Bam fixed. Genius.

Edited by Randycosmos

How do I make this work with 3BA SMP mode?

The collisions work correctly when on CBPC mode but if I toggle on SMP mode then they no longer work.

When installing 3BA I chose the option with CBPC vagina and SMP everything else (and also made sure not to install the vagina physics/collisions) 

1 hour ago, Discrim said:

You can't, it's only for CBPC.

Is it possible to make it work for SMP mode?

Depending on what you chose when installing 3BBB, the SMP mode combines both SMP and CPBC, is it possible to replace those CBPC parts with the CBPC parts form this mod?

10 hours ago, Discrim said:

If you are using custom race or unique player, you need to copy skeleton files from 4.51v xpmse folder and add it to your custom race.

there is no reason not to update cbpc and 3ba

When I tried to update, physics stopped working. Hence why I'm not updating. Not quite sure why, but upgrading to CBBE 3BBB 2.31 and CBPC 1.5 on my existing save broke physics and I have no clue why. XMPSE with v4.51 anims wasn't the issue either. 

4 hours ago, Blue Astra said:

Is it possible to make it work for SMP mode?

Depending on what you chose when installing 3BBB, the SMP mode combines both SMP and CPBC, is it possible to replace those CBPC parts with the CBPC parts form this mod?

It works on SMP mode for me ?‍♂️

Oh good god I've been looking for a working anus collision for ages.

One question though how exactly do I do this (DO NOT install vagina collision option)?

There is an option to "change" vagina collisions in the last page of the installer but nothing that lets me choose to NOT install vagina collisions.

Thank you. Very interesting mod. For me always was curious how physics works :)

Could tell me, for work your physics we need to change meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif  femalebody_1.nif  files? I'm using custom race with custom body - look like that is why it not work at my custom race. So how to change nif file for physics work?

1 hour ago, dbs156 said:

Oh good god I've been looking for a working anus collision for ages.

One question though how exactly do I do this (DO NOT install vagina collision option)?

There is an option to "change" vagina collisions in the last page of the installer but nothing that lets me choose to NOT install vagina collisions.

It means exactly what it means, don't install that option.

57 minutes ago, tessory2 said:

Thank you. Very interesting mod. For me always was curious how physics works :)

Could tell me, for work your physics we need to change meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif  femalebody_1.nif  files? I'm using custom race with custom body - look like that is why it not work at my custom race. So how to change nif file for physics work?

You also need to copy skeleton files from XPMSE 4.51v physics mod folder to your custom race.

1 hour ago, Discrim said:

It means exactly what it means, don't install that option.

I'm so confused I'm so sorry I only rely on the fomod installer. Do you mind pointing out which of my configs should be changed? The screenshots below are the exact configurations I have installed when running CBBE 3BA's fomod installer.

On the fourth window is the only mention of vagina collision and it doesn't ask me if I want to install or not instead it asks if I want to change or not and to my understanding I can't change something I don't have so I just assumed CBBE 3BA always installs vagina collision and only asks if I want to change it or not.

Again I'm sorry these physics mods have always been too technical for me so I try to get as much details as I can before I mess around with them.

Spoiler

8.PNG.edcc18b5c8ba659cce4e3d240124b18c.PNG7.PNG.80c5f91ed4e915608eed48e076efb4a4.PNG6.PNG.496e6f94d9cc2c6881863c4cef85010d.PNG5.PNG.230dcb71d075a8ce4543d7fc7d7a6d24.PNG4.PNG.6f5a2102b8f1c84e45b4d73b1dcdf672.PNG3.PNG.20c3fc2b4af1b74b89046e91d2368091.PNG2.PNG.e18b05c324413913455f399e0fe25fac.PNG1.PNG.94b4638d94881ec9795cf9940a0c5910.PNG

6 minutes ago, dbs156 said:

I'm so confused I'm so sorry I only rely on the fomod installer. Do you mind pointing out which of my configs should be changed? The screenshots below are the exact configurations I have installed when running CBBE 3BA's fomod installer.

On the fourth window is the only mention of vagina collision and it doesn't ask me if I want to install or not instead it asks if I want to change or not and to my understanding I can't change something I don't have so I just assumed CBBE 3BA always installs vagina collision and only asks if I want to change it or not.

Again I'm sorry these physics mods have always been too technical for me so I try to get as much details as I can before I mess around with them.

Reveal hidden contents

8.PNG.edcc18b5c8ba659cce4e3d240124b18c.PNG7.PNG.80c5f91ed4e915608eed48e076efb4a4.PNG6.PNG.496e6f94d9cc2c6881863c4cef85010d.PNG5.PNG.230dcb71d075a8ce4543d7fc7d7a6d24.PNG4.PNG.6f5a2102b8f1c84e45b4d73b1dcdf672.PNG3.PNG.20c3fc2b4af1b74b89046e91d2368091.PNG2.PNG.e18b05c324413913455f399e0fe25fac.PNG1.PNG.94b4638d94881ec9795cf9940a0c5910.PNG

Yes, I also didn't find were uncheck "vagina collision option"