Official Sevennity SevenBase Armor-Clothes [RequestTracking][Showcase]

DJSphinx

Clothing Conversions would be fantastic, i don't think we have those yet. I know only of armors on the nexus.

Your work in Progress looks fantastic, i like the clothes with an overall vanilla look, and just show more cleavage.

So, i would be very happy if you convert vanilla clothing!

Don't get your hopes up though, the meshes i've used are from TroubleMakers Clothing and i'll need his permission to release them and it only covers a few clothes (barkeep,chef and wench and are only replacers (barkeep and chef use the same meshes)).

I selected his mod because most of what needs to be done was to get it to fit the 7B body as it was (i think) the easiest for me to learn (breast bounce was already in the mesh as i havn't even touched on weight painting yet or whatever it's called).

I'll need to look at other things too like working on clothes from scratch and that will take a long time.

I'll remind you again i'm a total beginner so i've a lot to learn. 

I definitely agree with getting some cleavage conversions of the vanilla armors, and kudos to you for attempting it with no prior experience.

If you're looking for a set of armors that will be well suited to SevenBase cleavage conversion so you don't have to start from scratch, you should check out RoboNixon's skimpy armor replacer for UNPB. I think that most of the clothing/mage robes in that would look great on the SevenBase body!

Also, MrTroublemaker probably won't have a problem with you converting his meshes to SevenBase, as he has already converted a few things himself.

Here's hoping for some "vanilla" SevenBase clothing!

• Armor/cloth Name Demon Hunter Armor

Author of the Mod - Jojjo and GraceDarkling and zzjay

Image of the armor/cloth - http://static1.nexusmods.com/110/mods/110/images/42169-1-1379638303.jpg and http://static1.nexusmods.com/110/mods/110/images/42169-2-1379263624.jpg

Mod file source link - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/42169/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D42169%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Additional notes if any - Please, fit it to Sevenbase Original body.

By request i have made the zz2tommy files standalone found in the forge under leather. temperable etc.

In wont fix the issues with the existing meshes, 1 being that in first person veiw their is a huge gap between the arms and hands. that maybe my skeleton i dont know. 

It is still limited to 100% weight. 

Download 

HERE

attachicon.gifZZstuff.zip

Uninstall original and reinstall this Via NMM

I do not know if the mod works well, but I can not equip june's hook and swimwear together, not as in the photo below, what I see when I play is that both are in the same slot.

post-25755-0-20262900-1374396439.jpg

By request i have made the zz2tommy files standalone found in the forge under leather. temperable etc.

In wont fix the issues with the existing meshes, 1 being that in first person veiw their is a huge gap between the arms and hands. that maybe my skeleton i dont know. 

Download 

HERE

I do not know if the mod works well, but I can not equip juno's hook and swimwear together, not as in the photo below, what I see when I play is that both are in the same slot.

Do you use S.O.S by any chance?

Download 

HERE

I do not know if the mod works well, but I can not equip june's hook and swimwear together, not as in the photo below, what I see when I play is that both are in the same slot.

Do you use S.O.S by any chance?

No, why do you ask that?

cause sos can cause that issue whit equiping 

ok, thanks, I will take it into account if sometime I decide to install that mod, thanks anyway.

This is because i made them both from the leather armor. meaning they  are both classed as armors and not seperate addon's to armors. So equiping one will remove the other

cause sos can cause that issue whit equiping 

ok, thanks, I will take it into account if sometime I decide to install that mod, thanks anyway.

This is because i made them both from the leather armor. meaning they  are both classed as armors and not seperate addon's to armors. So equiping one will remove the other

Thanks for your answer, well, I think the idea was that they could equip both pieces together, maybe if you had put the two separate slots, I do not know, a piece in the upper body and the other piece to the bottom body.

In truth I do not know, I'm not modder, only speculate.

There's something else I want to say in favor of the idea of ​​the clothes, the visual effect of the girls walking with the june's hook with TBBP animation of dragonfly  is extremely impactful. UFF! :blush::D

Download 

HERE

Could someone make the Junes Hook an accessory so that you could use it with other body armor and it doesn't replace your body? I would really like to use it in combination with other stuff like i can for example with the sextoys.

Request Form:

•  
  • Armor/cloth Name: Arshes Nei Bikini
  •  
  • Author of the Mod: Izumiko
  •  
  • Mod file source link: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40730/?
  •  
  • Additional notes if any: This might be a very unusual request, since armor comes from Oblivion. I've never seen it converted over to Skyrim and I can only think it would really fit Sevenbase's body shape with the thighs and torso/breast dimensions. 
  •  

40730-1-1318879251.png

40730-1-1318908078.jpg

Thanks.

I'd love to see this converted too.

Download 

HERE

Could someone make the Junes Hook an accessory so that you could use it with other body armor and it doesn't replace your body? I would really like to use it in combination with other stuff like i can for example with the sextoys.

I agree with him, actually I use "UNPB TBBP" and when I saw June´s hook with swimsuit I thought it was an interesting idea to try. I do not know if it is possible do only June´s hook without the body´s mesh  and see it work in other body types, it may be possible it work in bodies that are based on the UNP body because they share the same characteristics, but maybe not, by the varying the size and shape of the breasts. Would it be worth a try? :shy:

Demon armor is based on CBBE V3 so , it works for seveNBase as well, (see pics )

my char Shana Redguard, 7B original / mature skin + Barbarian

@@

post-32743-0-90405800-1381861452_thumb.jpg

post-32743-0-06717500-1381861480_thumb.jpg

post-32743-0-39578800-1381861543_thumb.jpg

post-32743-0-84189000-1381861569_thumb.jpg

Archived