Official Sevennity SevenBase Armor-Clothes [RequestTracking][Showcase]

DJSphinx

Little request that I think would fit great for this body (with cleavage if possible). Not sure if it's already been requested though.

Blood of the Divines

by Kris†a™

9iNxjSz.jpg

http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=2049609

I will give this a shot once im done whit the dark disciple only issue i had when i tried to convert some of kristas armors is that once put ingame they went invis and will need to see if that happens how to fix.

Little request that I think would fit great for this body (with cleavage if possible). Not sure if it's already been requested though.

Blood of the Divines

by Kris†a™

9iNxjSz.jpg

http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=2049609

I will give this a shot once im done whit the dark disciple only issue i had when i tried to convert some of kristas armors is that once put ingame they went invis and will need to see if that happens how to fix.

Well the one I linked is for the x117 (UNP) body, so it shouldn't be as bad as the one from the Lady Body. Since SeveNBase uses a UNP body as it's base, hopefully that'll make it easier. :)

Request Form:

Request Form 2:

I thought these two armors were extremely well made and unique. Expert craftsmanship on the textures as well even though the armors would be considered pretty old by now. Really great for vampires/evil characters.

I've seen the two converted for Skyrim, but not without having a mismatched body texture (pale skin attached to body) or being CBBE only.

Still looking forward to that Arshes Nei conversion though.  :lol:

Request Form:

Thx

Request has been covered as both this armor and Dark Disciple are the same.

Edit: Damn you guys sure make alot of request and i have no idea which to choose.

Also as i said some post ago it will work on the blood of the divines.

Question, is anybody working on converting vanilla clothing to 7B?

I'm trying to learn how to convert clothing/armor and thought ill try vanilla stuff first.

enb2013_9_25_15_3_50.jpg

enb2013_9_25_15_3_58.jpg

Testing with barkeep clothing using 7B cleavage at 0 weight (ignore the hands/feet as my custom char is using bombshell which uses custom hands/feet).

Just wondering if someone else is working on it so then i could move onto something else, if not then i might work on doing some of the vanilla clothing (maybe all not sure).

Also a heads up, i'm learning so it might take some time to do them and of course there will be clipping etc so bear with me please.

I'm trying to learn how to convert clothing/armor and thought ill try vanilla stuff first.

enb2013_9_25_15_3_50.jpg

enb2013_9_25_15_3_58.jpg

Testing with barkeep clothing using 7B cleavage at 0 weight (ignore the hands/feet as my custom char is using bombshell which uses custom hands/feet).

Just wondering if someone else is working on it so then i could move onto something else, if not then i might work on doing some of the vanilla clothing (maybe all not sure).

Also a heads up, i'm learning so it might take some time to do them and of course there will be clipping etc so bear with me please.

Think there are some on nexus not sure.But from my knowledge no

enb2013_9_25_15_3_50.jpg

enb2013_9_25_15_3_58.jpg

Clothing Conversions would be fantastic, i don't think we have those yet. I know only of armors on the nexus.

Your work in Progress looks fantastic, i like the clothes with an overall vanilla look, and just show more cleavage.

So, i would be very happy if you convert vanilla clothing!

Clothing Conversions would be fantastic, i don't think we have those yet. I know only of armors on the nexus.

Your work in Progress looks fantastic, i like the clothes with an overall vanilla look, and just show more cleavage.

So, i would be very happy if you convert vanilla clothing!

Don't get your hopes up though, the meshes i've used are from TroubleMakers Clothing and i'll need his permission to release them and it only covers a few clothes (barkeep,chef and wench and are only replacers (barkeep and chef use the same meshes)).

I selected his mod because most of what needs to be done was to get it to fit the 7B body as it was (i think) the easiest for me to learn (breast bounce was already in the mesh as i havn't even touched on weight painting yet or whatever it's called).

I'll need to look at other things too like working on clothes from scratch and that will take a long time.

I'll remind you again i'm a total beginner so i've a lot to learn. 

Archived