Official Sevennity SevenBase Armor-Clothes [RequestTracking][Showcase]

DJSphinx

So... I'm learning 3dsmax =X

Eventual release I suppose, might be limited to 100% weight though if I'm lazy >.>

EDIT: I wasn't lazy but for the life of me, I can't seem to get it to work with weight sliders correctly, having tried a half dozen times now. Anyway, here are the 100 weight base files. I usually just replace files for another armor as I don't really want to dabble/learn CK to create new armor - you should be able to get it to work if you know what goes where I guess. Use it if you like, or even better, convert it fully or make it an accessory - just credit me.

Hmm, you all might want to call me dumb , but how do i get those files into something working as a esp file ? 

Im not a modder , so i dont really know how to get that "armor" into my game.. Please help !? 

Maybve someone could please convert this and zz2tommy´s other armor into a esp File ? 

Would be really nice !

Thanks !

By request i have made the zz2tommy files standalone found in the forge under leather. temperable etc.

In wont fix the issues with the existing meshes, 1 being that in first person veiw their is a huge gap between the arms and hands. that maybe my skeleton i dont know. 

It is still limited to 100% weight. 

Download 

HERE

ZZstuff.zip

Uninstall original and reinstall this Via NMM

Request Form:

•  
  • Armor/cloth Name: Arshes Nei Bikini
  •  
  • Author of the Mod: Izumiko
  •  
  • Mod file source link: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40730/?
  •  
  • Additional notes if any: This might be a very unusual request, since armor comes from Oblivion. I've never seen it converted over to Skyrim and I can only think it would really fit Sevenbase's body shape with the thighs and torso/breast dimensions. 
  •  

40730-1-1318879251.png

40730-1-1318908078.jpg

Thanks.

Request Form:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Additional notes if any: This might be a very unusual request, since armor comes from Oblivion. I've never seen it converted over to Skyrim and I can only think it would really fit Sevenbase's body shape with the thighs and torso/breast dimensions. 

Thanks.

If there is someone who knows and wants to create an standalone .ESP for it(this armor will probably require more CK work), I might port it.

Request Form:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Thanks.

If there is someone who knows and wants to create an standalone .ESP for it(this armor will probably require more CK work), I might port it.

No problem.

Put up the Meshes and perhapps the Textures and i´ll create an esp.

Request Form:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Thanks.

No problem.

Put up the Meshes and perhapps the Textures and i´ll create an esp.

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Hello, 

I would like to humbly request the dungeon explorer mod & Leather Thief Armor. 

Also just want to say thanks for everything you are doing! It looks great! Thanks for looking! 

Im about half way through converting it Shockero. if you want the meshes PM me. sorry forgot to say i had ported it.

d87f5d4daccde6172c987f4b58e68166.png

Forgot to add the feet node's in their. so when she runs it looks like shes constipated XD

i might make them seperate

Is it done yet ? I mean , a finished esp ? 

Can you guys make an underwear version for Bombshell, cleavage, and B-cup? I know that there already is a bikini version for bombshell but I dislike it.

If you aren't going to follow the request form, then how should people care what you dislike?

For starters, you should at least post a reference to some underwear you DO like and would like to see converted!  ;)

Archived