[mod] Humanoid Slime Race [Deprecated]

8 minutes ago, Zebruh said:

Any possibilty of OTY nude support?

image.png.6196ae85b7c67f696a9f671033850119.png(slime girl mod is at the very bottom of load order)

image.png.5f8df144eaeeadd7fda4d759eef29cfa.pngimage.png.e09f7b66ca85d883fe18c752de929a97.png

Those look to be sized apparel body parts, not oty nude

Edited by Tory187
Which means its your fault for having sized apparel body parts on in its settings.
22 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Those look to be sized apparel body parts, not oty nude

Correct! Fixed it by opening the settings for that mod and clicking the "yeah i got rimnude installed" button and all slimes look good now.

19 hours ago, smurf123smurf said:

Why do my slimes not have any facial features?

Edit: I am using the experimental Facial Animations patch. I also do hope we get Slime Boys at some point.

Ok so with the Experimental Facial Animations, the eyes get rendered underneath the head. Any fix for this?

On 5/3/2022 at 8:13 AM, Ppstealer24 said:

For some reason when I try the 2 scenarios and launch, my colonist are missing and after a while, it says everyone has died. Is this a me problem or a bug with the mod?

On 5/7/2022 at 8:55 AM, Akiya82 said:

The mod runs on version 1.3 and works well with dependencies.

Check your load order or throw off the error log.

Just to chime in here after doing some testing. I also have the same problem even running only this mod (and HAR), but only when both Royalty and Ideology is enabled. For some reason when Ideology is enabled when you're selecting a starting point on the world map, the world doesn't go away with both Ideology's menu and the character selection menu overlapping the world map. Continuing past this into the game results in starting off in the world map view, and going back into the colony has no colonists in it.

Interestingly running Slimes with just Ideology results in the same menu bugs but otherwise works as intended with a functional colony, and running Royalty alone results in no problems at all, but I can't get it to work running both DLCs at once.

Granted the mod does seem to work regardless of this, just can't use the 2 starter scenarios or even a custom made one.

When I'm starting a new game as slime tribe or slime escapers nothing happens, just spawn without pawns, have same troubles as person above. And about vore, is it okay that slime girl's can't absorb by their skin? Vore panel is kinda like this image.png.f9978fadacb210295dda1204ba813a33.pngAnd change average anus, vagina, breast to slime kind.

Edited by Gayparty21
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 11:49 PM, Cervares said:

Just to chime in here after doing some testing. I also have the same problem even running only this mod (and HAR), but only when both Royalty and Ideology is enabled. For some reason when Ideology is enabled when you're selecting a starting point on the world map, the world doesn't go away with both Ideology's menu and the character selection menu overlapping the world map. Continuing past this into the game results in starting off in the world map view, and going back into the colony has no colonists in it.

Interestingly running Slimes with just Ideology results in the same menu bugs but otherwise works as intended with a functional colony, and running Royalty alone results in no problems at all, but I can't get it to work running both DLCs at once.

Granted the mod does seem to work regardless of this, just can't use the 2 starter scenarios or even a custom made one.

HugsLib logs? Ctrl+F12

On 5/9/2022 at 5:37 AM, Loopmc said:

Today I learned that they can survive decapitation, since their core isn't there, unfortunately for the several headless slimes I have

On 6/4/2022 at 9:48 AM, smurf123smurf said:

Why do my slimes not have any facial features?

Edit: I am using the experimental Facial Animations patch. I also do hope we get Slime Boys at some point.

Check it

Edited by Akiya82
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, openipka said:

Wonderful Mod! Many thanks.

By the way, is it normal that slime girls spawned with human breasts and genitals? I thought they would spawn with slime breasts or something alike.

If i give this race their slime breasts and genitals, then the breast stops producing milk, and pregnancy stops working. And these body parts were given out automatically when in AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace in the defName field was the word slime. Therefore, the simplest solution to have milk and working pregnancies is to change the defName and not touch the breast and genitals slime yet.

P.S. I tested the RJW-Race Support community patches for my race and they don't work. Slime analogues specified in the patch are not replaced and slime walk with a human breast and vagina.

On 6/13/2022 at 9:29 PM, Gayparty21 said:

When I'm starting a new game as slime tribe or slime escapers nothing happens, just spawn without pawns, have same troubles as person above. And about vore, is it okay that slime girl's can't absorb by their skin? Vore panel is kinda like this image.png.f9978fadacb210295dda1204ba813a33.pngAnd change average anus, vagina, breast to slime kind.

Added support for membrane vore and other graphical charms for vore-2. For membrane vore, you can download an addon for additional types of vore.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2022 at 7:42 PM, Niiya Narayan said:

Does anyone know what I did wrong here? Their bodies are all transparent, thanks.

Hide contents

image.png.807083635c665c8685ac02a0f853fa30.pngimage.png.2367417fea9cd6211ac199744cd18d1b.png

I am having this issue as well, I'm trying to fix it by running just the necessary mods but if this was ever resolved I'd love to hear about it!

On 8/9/2022 at 5:42 AM, Niiya Narayan said:

Does anyone know what I did wrong here? Their bodies are all transparent, thanks.

Hide contents

image.png.807083635c665c8685ac02a0f853fa30.pngimage.png.2367417fea9cd6211ac199744cd18d1b.png

2 hours ago, A Viceroy said:

I am having this issue as well, I'm trying to fix it by running just the necessary mods but if this was ever resolved I'd love to hear about it!

I made them a little transparent, but not absolutely. I'll see what it might be because of.

2 hours ago, emophaze said:

Would it be possible to get compatibility with the wanted add on as well for the facial features? when facial and facial experimentals and wanted are enabled wanted seems to break the facial features of the slimes.

Can you show screenshots?

8 hours ago, A Viceroy said:

8 hours ago, A Viceroy said:

I found the source of the problem and this is the basic rendering of the game. The mod was originally conceived to work with [NL] Facial Animation - WIP and therefore all tests pass with it. Since transparency does not work properly without it, I will have to add a dependency on the [NL] Facial Animation - WIP mod.

Link to the new version of the mod.

Likely people who are not getting proper transparency are just not using a mod that is disabling 1.3's texture cache. I would provide instructions on how to do so rather than force use of facial animations (which has a method for disabling texture cache built in). You can use all sorts of mods other than facial anims to do it, VE Framework has a setting, same with graphics settings+, HD pawn rendering, Pawn Render Patch for HD, etc etc etc.

25 minutes ago, Tory187 said:

Likely people who are not getting proper transparency are just not using a mod that is disabling 1.3's texture cache. I would provide instructions on how to do so rather than force use of facial animations (which has a method for disabling texture cache built in). You can use all sorts of mods other than facial anims to do it, VE Framework has a setting, same with graphics settings+, HD pawn rendering, Pawn Render Patch for HD, etc etc etc.

graphics settings+ and HD pawn rendering did not solve the problem in my tests. The only thing that helped was Facial Animation. And after your message, I also checked VEF and it also helped solve the problem. And then it's better to use VEF as a dependency, since there is a choice not to use Facial Animation for those who do not want it, and with VEF, the mod will also work as intended.