SexLab Framework Development

The development build reset hotkeys every time you load game, as I had some temporary code in there when I was testing a lot of hotkey stuff. I removed it a couple days ago however so it should be working normally now if you are using the newest build.

The shift is it adjusting the angle to match the camera to the angle of the players head, it was put on a timer instead of included in the OnTranslationAlmostComplete() event in order to reduce script lag.

Doesn't matter now though, I've actually completely removed the first mode from the newest development build. h38fh2mf was able to get his SKSE based version of it working well, well enough that he's decided to release it as a seperate mod (available now from here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/491-immersive-first-person-view/). So rather than using my hacked in papyrus method for first person animations, I'm just going to point people towards his mod as a recommended addon. It performs better and more accurately replicates the intended effect.

Ok.  May double check it as the build I'm using atm was downloaded about an hour prior to my posting here.  So it's fairly recent. 

Will take a look at h38's mod and see how it performs.

And I did find the ini variables you mentioned in your cameracontrol script earlier, which is what really got me thinking about the near clip distance.  Going to play with both fneardist and fnear1stpersondist and see what they do. ( irrelevant with the IFPV mod )

Unrelated,  when going into 1st person mode, the Calyps strapon tends to vanish.  The field of view limitation on the camera makes it difficult to see, but dropping into tfc mode from 1st person will make it apparent.  Doesn't seem to happen with the portable / equippable schlong.  Haven't tested any other flavors of the strapon yet though. ( Also irrelevant now )

Edit*  Holy Sh!t H38 did a damn nice job on the IFPV mod.  That's a serious game changer.  Animators take note,  if you let the head go crazy with the animation, you're gonna make folks sick :D   

SexLab Framework v1.30 Beta

currently v1.29e

updated December 13th

--- Beta Disclaimer ---------------------------------

This is absolutely a beta, it should go without saying things may be broken, there may be bugs, you may lose a save file. Fact is I don't know, that's why beta's exists, so I can know. But I can't know until people try it and SHARE their results of the beta, good or bad.

Did the update fix an issue you were having? Did it break something that wasn't broken before the update? Did it work fantastic with no issues whatsoever? Did it make you fall madly in love with me and want to have my children? If you don't share your results, I won't know what to fix or improve for the final release, and you're just wasting my time and your time.

As this is mainly a new feature and bug fix update, I do not anticipate any mods breaking that previously worked on v1.24

--- Changelog over v1.24 -------------------------

User Highlights:

• MANY important bug fixes
  • Many many MAJOR optimizations
    • Many of which in turn fix bugs experienced by people with script lag
  • Toggleable Free Camera via hotkey
    • Useable at all times in game, whether or not you are in animation
    • MCM option to adjust default camera speed and auto toggle at start of animation
    • Defaults to Numpad 3 key
  • Preset Facial Expressions
    • New menu in MCM to pick which expressions get used for which scenarios
    • Intensity of the facial expression will scale with the actors "enjoyment" of an animation which depends on the npcs proficiency with the applicable skillset (vaginal, anal, or oral) and their attitude towards the animation which is calculated by their purity and position within the animation
  • Several new animations by Bleagh and PanicForever
  • NPCs now track their own individual sex stats like the player does in the MCM diary/journal page
    • Also tracks how many times a NPC has had sex with the player in addition to the normal tracked stats
    • Vaginal, Anal, Oral, and Purity all level up with use, just the like players does
  • NPCs will remember their selected voice
    • Users can manually assign a NPC a specific voice using console commands (not noob friendly, but doable)
  • Reorganized MCM menu to accommodate new options and provide clearer layout
  • Camera shake and sound effect played when player reaches orgasm state
  • When the player starts/changes to an animation, the animation name will be printed into the console
  • Previously there was a first person camera mode for animations in this development build, it has since been removed in favor of h38fh2mf's Immersive First Person View mod, as it provides a better result and with less lag, I highly reccomend you use it if first person sex animations are of interest to you

Modder Highlights:

• API functions for accessing NPC stats
  • API functions for accessing an actor's current Enjoyment level of a running scene
  • API functions for accessing and using facial expressions
  • Global level API functions to allow use of SexLab without creating a script property
    • Useful for fragments, quick implementations, or adding SexLab integration without requiring SexLab.esm as a dependency 
  • New function for quickly starting a sex scene with just a single line of code
    • sslThreadController function QuickStart(actor a1, actor a2 = none, actor a3 = none, actor a4 = none, actor a5 = none, actor victim = none, string hook = "")
    • Will automatically select appropriate animations for given actors and aggressive status.
  • Active threads can now be tagged same as animations and voices are, these tags are global and readable by any mod hooking into a scene
  • Many new properties for clearer and more consistent scripting
  • Other stuff I'm probably forgetting

Still to come before release:

• Voice sets for male & female using vanilla sound assets
  • API function for forcing an NPC to start a conversation with the player
  • Other minor stuff you probably don't care about

---  Installing the beta  -------------------------

1. Download current beta: Removed for final release
  2. December 13th Update: Download current beta patch: Removed for final release
  3. Extract to your data folder or mod manager of choice, overwriting existing files
  4. Run the FNIS tool for users
  5. Load save or start a new game
  6. Wait for SexLab to finish updating before doing anything else, this may take upwards of 2 minutes
  7. Save your game, preferably in a new separate slot as this is a beta release
  8. Go be a pervert
  9. TELL ME YOUR RESULTS, THIS IS USELESS AS A BETA IF I DON'T KNOW HOW WELL THE UPDATE WORKED FOR YOU
  10. FIND A BUG? POST YOUR DEBUG LOG AND DETAILED EXPLANATION OF THE ISSUE

First quick test run on a save that had never seen any SexLab version before, using only Matchmaker to start the action. The only problems I've found are in the configuration department:

Free camera speed is at 0 after SexLab finished initializing. A default value of 3-5 would be better.

All hotkeys are set to ESC by default and have to be defined manually by the player. But, unlike in previous git builds, the settings get properly saved now.

Btw, can you increase the default distance for the AP Boobjob animation from 30 to at least 45? As you can see by the girl's right hand, the actors are meant to be placed further apart. Also, forcing two actors so close together can lead to strange effects, like NPCs fading out, as I've noticed when testing my Cumshot mod.

i have no sexanimations (actor are busy)

race: Monli,Imperial Teen,Imperial

they are all Level 1 (new Game)

Try the beta with a standard race for testing with matchmaker.

Edit: I was more focused on your on the first 2 races listed. If you want I can try to help you work out your issue in this thread I think Ashal is more interested in bug reports for the beta in this thread and I'm not doing anything important right now. Just post your load order in a spoiler , your full FNIS report and a papyrus log in a spoiler or as an attachment in the post I have linked above and I would be more than happy to get you set up.

Instructions for getting your papyrus log can be found in the SexLab Trouble Shooting guide under the SexLab trouble shooting instructions.

With the beta, I get 'all animations blacklisted' messages for anything from Radiant Prostitution; scenes initiated from other mods seem to work OK (from a cursory test with a brand new character).  Turning off the 'disable aggressive anims' toggle does not affect the result.  Log snippet:

[12/12/2013 - 10:24:43AM] --- SexLab Animation Search ------------------------------
[12/12/2013 - 10:24:43AM]  GetByTags(2, ["MF", "Anal", "sex"], ZaZ, TRUE)
[12/12/2013 - 10:24:43AM]    Found [0] Animations:
[12/12/2013 - 10:24:43AM] ----------------------------------------------------------
[12/12/2013 - 10:24:56AM] ERROR: Method GetPlayerStatLevel not found on sexlabframework. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [mf_Prostitute_Handler (62000D62)].mf_handler.CalcReward() - "mf_Handler.psc" Line 435
    [mf_Prostitute_Handler (62000D62)].mf_handler.GetRewardSingleFromClient() - "mf_Handler.psc" Line 494
    [mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (62001D9C)].mf_simplejobquestscript.Collect() - "mf_SimpleJobQuestScript.psc" Line 73
    [mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (62001D9C)].QF_mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob_03001D9C.Fragment_0() - "QF_mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob_03001D9C.psc" Line 22

This looks like two separate problems to me: one with the call to GetByTags, and a second (an API change, I presume) for GetPlayerStatLevel.

I've installed the beta on a save that's never seen SL, and am only using matchmaker.

When sex starts the PC's inventory is properly unequipped (per the Inventory menu) but they're still equipped, visually. If I open the inventory menu while in the act and equip any piece of gear the equipment disappears. I've attached the logs and plugin list, but there's not much to see.

Papyrus.0.rar plugins.rar

I've also had a couple of crashes of the 12/6 version of HDT physics at the end of sex - this version has never crashed once on this playthrough. This is just an anecdote, not data ;)

Edit: Have I told you yet how much I love the way you've handled TFC? No? Well, it's utterly superb. Only problem is now I can get close enough to see how badly the meshes handle deformation :)

• Users can manually assign a NPC a specific voice using console commands (not noob friendly, but doable)

An idea to make it more noob friendly ;) : Add an entry to the MCM for the NPC currently under the crosshair. You need to define an event like this:

Actor crosshairRef
ActorBase crosshairBase
string crosshairName

event OnCrosshairRefChange(ObjectReference ref)
	crosshairRef = none
	if ref != none
		if ref.GetVoiceType() != none  ;is this an actor?
			crosshairRef = ref as Actor
			if crosshairRef != none   ;becomes None if a non-Actor is cast to Actor type
				crosshairBase = crosshairRef.GetLeveledActorBase()
				if (SexLab.GetGender(crosshairRef) == 0 || SexLab.GetGender(crosshairRef) == 1) && !crosshairRef.IsChild()
					crosshairName = crosshairBase.GetName()
				else
					crosshairRef = none
				endIf
			endIf
		endIf
	endIf
endEvent

crosshairRef, crosshairBase and crosshairName can be used for an MCM entry that appears when crosshairRef != None.

Ok Not exactly sure what is up but I suspect it has something to do with the camera functions because animations work fantastic and I mean fantastic on npc vs npc but when my character is involved suddenly as she is stripping she starts jumping around and then when the scene starts can we say alignment so off that a wolf was licking her feet (when the orginal animation is licking her breasts) then went to next scene and he was air humping her right next to her but when try to use alignment it would start to align then jump right back to all messed up and I do mean jump.... everything was working until I just updated today from 1.29b

Ok tried it on a new game and works great except it takes a bit for animations to start...

Edited by valaria69

With the beta, I get 'all animations blacklisted' messages for anything from Radiant Prostitution; scenes initiated from other mods seem to work OK (from a cursory test with a brand new character).  Turning off the 'disable aggressive anims' toggle does not affect the result.  Log snippet:

[12/12/2013 - 10:24:43AM] --- SexLab Animation Search ------------------------------

[12/12/2013 - 10:24:43AM]  GetByTags(2, ["MF", "Anal", "sex"], ZaZ, TRUE)

[12/12/2013 - 10:24:43AM]    Found [0] Animations:

[12/12/2013 - 10:24:43AM] ----------------------------------------------------------

[12/12/2013 - 10:24:56AM] ERROR: Method GetPlayerStatLevel not found on sexlabframework. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[mf_Prostitute_Handler (62000D62)].mf_handler.CalcReward() - "mf_Handler.psc" Line 435

[mf_Prostitute_Handler (62000D62)].mf_handler.GetRewardSingleFromClient() - "mf_Handler.psc" Line 494

[mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (62001D9C)].mf_simplejobquestscript.Collect() - "mf_SimpleJobQuestScript.psc" Line 73

[mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (62001D9C)].QF_mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob_03001D9C.Fragment_0() - "QF_mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob_03001D9C.psc" Line 22

This looks like two separate problems to me: one with the call to GetByTags, and a second (an API change, I presume) for GetPlayerStatLevel.

Radiant Prostitution searches for animations having the tag "MF", which does not exist anymore in v1.30. So it cannot find any animations and assumes that they have been blacklisted.

And GetPlayerStatLevel seems to be changed to GetPlayerSkillLevel.

Are there reasons for removing tags and renaming public API functions?

Ok, playing with the beta distribution. 

With the auto-tfc option enabled,  the player does not strip.  ( At least mine doesn't ) dropping into the inventory menu and retoggling the clothing will remove it.

Everything else seems to be running quite well.  Will play with it some more shortly. 

Took the liberty of adding Panic's new canine / wolf animations to the creatureanimationdefaults script, renamed the animation files and ran the whole mess through FNIS.  They work beautifully.  No rotation or offset parameters required. 

V1.30 seems to include additional SKSE-plugins. I think one of those is the reason that in the console now additional info about the currently selected object is displayed on the right side. Nice :cool:

But there is now a bug when using the teleportation spell from the Luxury Suite Mod. My followers don't get teleported anymore after I installed v1.30.

just installed it with...

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
AliciaPainSlutCore.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
questfixes.esp=1
lockpickvision.esp=1
vidani's bag of holding.esp=1
craftablelockpicks.esp=1
dragonsoulstoperks.esp=1
dungeonquestawareness.esp=1
High Level Enemies.esp=1
High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp=1
High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabSquirt.esp=1
SexLab_Paycrime.esp=1
smelterinriverwood.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
armorcirclets.esp=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp=1
AliciaPainSlut.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
run for your lives.esp=1
when vampires attack.esp=1
the paarthurnax dilemma.esp=1
lightweight potions and poisons.esp=1
cbbecurvy.esp=1
SexLab Horny Followers.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLab Solutions.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
the hunting game - thegreylight.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
askfollowerskills.esp=1
barenziahquestmarkers.esp=1
ingot recovery.esp=1
Books of Skyrim Compilation.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
ImmersiveFP.esp=1

Seems to be working fine.

Ok, playing with the beta distribution. 

With the auto-tfc option enabled,  the player does not strip.  ( At least mine doesn't ) dropping into the inventory menu and retoggling the clothing will remove it.

Everything else seems to be running quite well.  Will play with it some more shortly. 

Took the liberty of adding Panic's new canine / wolf animations to the creatureanimationdefaults script, renamed the animation files and ran the whole mess through FNIS.  They work beautifully.  No rotation or offset parameters required. 

Revisited my error report regarding player not stripping and matches nehumanuscrede's report - auto tfc is the culprit for me as well.

In addition, if I spacebar through the animations too fast the actor(s) will jump to attention at the end, then return to the final animation stage. In this log Papyrus.0.rar the first example starts at 06:49:01PM. Solo masturbation, so only the PC. I cycled through the next act quickly as well and both PC and NPC returned to final stage position, then I crashed.

thanks for your hard work on SL!

hum, all my function keys are listed as ESC, is this purposeful and we need to set our own now? the new werewolf animations my char faces the wrong way.

i started a new game and save.

Ruff!

Edit: I disabled Zaz's animations and working girl, now my char is facing the right way. seems to work great now. other than the functions menu, unless its meant to be that way now.  Thanks!

I noticed that my male PC strips like a female and the female NPCS strip like males.

All the rest looks fine.

I noticed that too, I don't really mind that though. One other thing I did notice, on the female masturbation animation, each time I sped up or slowed down the animation, my character would scale down to 0.

Had a problem earlier in the Inn in whiterun using radient prostition, when i went to engage with a client it said i'd toggled off all the animations when i'd not toggled on/off any (only sexlab MCM option i'd altered was the length of scenes) and when i looked they were all showing as on.

re-registering the animations seemed to fix this