SexLab Framework Development

I installed your latest version and it seems that Schlongs of Skyrim cant detect that its starting a sexlab scene, I dont get an erection when starting a scene.

I have tried both an old save and an entirely new game.

The erection spell with the blue glow doesnt get cast at all, if I cast it myself it works like old days.

Also I get this message after the scene ends if that means anything:

Hookthread() has been deprecated; Check tracelog

A suggestion, like toggleable normal animation and aggressive animations, make one for foreplay animations so we can tick blowjobs in there for instance.

Hey, I have a question. I'm not using the dev builds so I don't know if this is implemented or not, but I can't see it on the list in the first post.

Basically, disallow sex for a certain gender. So for example have 2 check boxes in the MCM menu, one is "allow sex with males" and other "allow sex with females". This would apply to the PC only, as I saw that other mods can do that for NPCs (Lover's Comfort). I don't know if that's possible, or if it should be mod specific, but I think it would be nice if that was added.

Thanks

I installed your latest version and it seems that Schlongs of Skyrim cant detect that its starting a sexlab scene, I dont get an erection when starting a scene.

I have tried both an old save and an entirely new game.

The erection spell with the blue glow doesnt get cast at all, if I cast it myself it works like old days.

Also I get this message after the scene ends if that means anything:

Hookthread() has been deprecated; Check tracelog

SOS's compatibility with SexLab is redundant, since SexLab has it's own compatibility for SOS built in at a deeper level now.

But make sure your using latest SOS, erections are working fine for me.

A suggestion, like toggleable normal animation and aggressive animations, make one for foreplay animations so we can tick blowjobs in there for instance.

Way ahead of you:

New development build uploaded

Completed:

• Backwards compatibility for the deprecated sslBaseThread functions
  • Toggle foreplay animations menu, like the toggle aggressive animations menu only changes which animations are used for default pre-sex foreplay stage.
  • Supposed bugfix for weapons losing their enchantment when stripped.

SOS's compatibility with SexLab is redundant, since SexLab has it's own compatibility for SOS built in at a deeper level now.

But make sure your using latest SOS, erections are working fine for me.

Heh. I'm still using 1.01b but just updated a lot of the plugins. I started sex with the SOS npc in Riverwood but, to my dismay, he had no erection! Oh my god, what have I done is the first thought in my head.

So my lady keeps doing the cowgirl, humping away on that limp dick and it slowly, ever so slowly, rose to attention.

Hilarious and realistic at the same time.

I have a question regarding tomorrow's release version:

Right now I am using sexlab 1.01b version with following mods:

SOS 

CBBE
CHSBC

XPMS

XPMS+SOS

Matchmaker'

This is running very smoothly do i need to remove any of these mod for tomorrow's version?

I tried the newest version and I still cant get the erection going. So annoyed. Are you using a pre-release version of SoS Ashal ?

EDIT:

Ok I tried un-ticking everything except alternate start, SoS and sexlab and still I get no erection even on a brand new game.

If I switch to the most recent development version before you rewrote it, everything works fine.

I feel I have tried everything. Starting sex through Sexlab Romance, starting it through the Sexlab debugger. I have tried starting a brand new game with all the mods installed and I have tried starting a game with none of them installed and then installing them later. The erection spell simply doesnt get cast for me unless I do it manually.

I am also not getting erection, a blue spell effect when sex scene starts that appeared in the last versions isnt appearing at all. I tried this with a new game, and with alternative start.

I am using the VectorPlexus addon, and using the dialogue "hey stud..." does give npc erection, which would last through sex scenes.

Is it still possible for this mod to work properly with CBBE body, SOS,  but no XP32 skeleton?

none of the above are required to run things and you shouldn't have any issue with CBBE other than needing to do some minor alignment adjustments. only thing XP32 brings to the table is it enables bouncing butts and boobs for some animations.

Ahh right sorry; 14 hours of straight coding had me not thinking straight. I'm running a pre-release version of SOS, and the integration is based off that version.

I've uploaded a new quick development build patch, which should add in compatibility for current SOS versions, letting characters go erect again. The functionality of the penis "bending" to best align with animations automatically however, won't work for everybody else until SOS releases their new version.

I'm starting work now on these things:

• New male voice sets
  • New sfx set for foreplay
  • Clean up base animation file code
  • Clean up base voice file code

After that I will be packaging the mod up into a beta release so people outside of Git can test it out. After some people get a chance to test out that beta build, I'll correct any leftover issues and release the stable version.

I'm cancelling Frostfall integration for now, if I have time I'll do it, but it's a low priority compared to the other things on my todo list, so will most likely be delayed until the first minor update after 1.1

Hi there!

I ve got problems with the MCM Menu, when uninstalling or upgrading/switching to another Version of SexLab.

First it seems that after uninstalling by using Clean System at least the main entry of SexLab stays visible in MCM Menu, with no Submenus.

-> I realized that after going to another Cell (Leaving the House I was in, and going back in), saving and reloading the menu entries disappeared. I m going to check if the following is solved by this, too. - sry!

I upgraded the Development-Build and now the MCM Submenus for Toggle Voices, Toggle Animations, Foreplay Animations and Aggressive Animations are empty.

Should Clean System "delete" the SexLab MCM menu entries? Should menu entries be rebuild after upgrading/reloading?

If not, could it be included when using Clean System, so that the menu entries are created from scratch?

If it should do so, theres a bug with it ;)

-> Ok now. Its important to Clean System, then save game. Then deaktivate/uninstall all the Sexlab Mods (I used stopquest for all of them, too, before saving) and load the save again without the mods and then save game again. Then you can reinstall the Mods and load that save. I even had to load cell (e.g. leave a house and go back in) to get the MCM Menus initialized again. But after that all was fine.

Just tried RandomSex and started a Orgy in Riverwood Trader which ended in a crash of Skyrim (Game hung up). Perhaps because I set the timer to 10 Sec to start sex scenes, dont know what happens if the actors get involved in such short timescales. Another cause could be the limited space in the riverwood trader, they were floating over tables and such things ...

But overall it seems that the current development build allready works really good.

Thx very much for your time spend developing such a mod, Ashal!

Ahh right sorry; 14 hours of straight coding had me not thinking straight. I'm running a pre-release version of SOS, and the integration is based off that version.

I've uploaded a new quick development build patch, which should add in compatibility for current SOS versions, letting characters go erect again. The functionality of the penis "bending" to best align with animations automatically however, won't work for everybody else until SOS releases their new version.

That did the trick!

Now I have run into another weird bug. I have always had to make a clean save to uninstall sexlab framework and then reinstall the new version otherwise I cant get voices (and I have tried resetting the voice registry many times) but this time Im screwed because if I uninstall "Sexlab Theft and Seduction" my game crashes when I try to save it. Luckily I found an old save only 2 levels ago that wasnt infested with this bug, so weird.

I've uploaded the latest development build in archive format to the first post so that more people can easily try it out.

This is a nearly complete version of what will be released in the official download, I just have a couple API functions I want to add and that to consider it "feature complete" I'm going to bed now, but soon as I wake up I will be going through any reported bugs with this version, fixing them up and adding the few API functions I need to add, and then releasing the final stable version in the download thread.

If you find any bugs with this version, post about it here or on the issue tracker  at http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/issues

Thanks ; ) I've got something for the next release 7z.png  sexlab fr.7z

Looks like the tcl option is gone, have you found a way to fix the roughbehind animation?

edit; tested and I have a few bugs: I can't change animations (I have only the latest arrok tbbp anim) (Unlike me, don't forget to uninstall the old version :/  )and sometimes I'm stuck with an open mouth or closed eyes after the animations. I'll try to test it more.

Looks like the animations are much more difficult to align than before too (the up/down key doesn't respond anymore, and having to realign every single stage is a bit painful).

Ok installed the latest beta.

Sound effects tend to go on for 1-2 "events" after the scene has ended.

I think male voice 3 is a tad too low.

I still think the whole foreplay/animation/aggressive setup is off.

Currently I need a scene ticked in both foreplay and regular animation for it to play during foreplay at all and the same goes for aggressive and regular animation. This means that Im forced to accept that foreplay scenes can happen during "regular sex" and there is a chance for the aggressive scenes to happen during "regular sex" which I dont like.

I feel it should be that a scene is only possible during the part of sex its ticked for.

I get some debug messsages (I assume), namely:

GetAnimation() has been deprecated; check trace log

GetVictim() has been deprecated; check trace log

GetPlayerPosition() has been deprecated; check trace log

I get them after the scene has ended.

Otherwise I would say its good to go.

Ok installed the latest beta.

Sound effects tend to go on for 1-2 "events" after the scene has ended.

I think male voice 3 is a tad too low.

I still think the whole foreplay/animation/aggressive setup is off.

Currently I need a scene ticked in both foreplay and regular animation for it to play during foreplay at all and the same goes for aggressive and regular animation. This means that Im forced to accept that foreplay scenes can happen during "regular sex" and there is a chance for the aggressive scenes to happen during "regular sex" which I dont like.

I feel it should be that a scene is only possible during the part of sex its ticked for.

I get some debug messsages (I assume), namely:

GetAnimation() has been deprecated; check trace log

GetVictim() has been deprecated; check trace log

GetPlayerPosition() has been deprecated; check trace log

I get them after the scene has ended.

Otherwise I would say its good to go.

The animation toggle is just the way it is from start, with a main toggle and sub toggle for aggressive and foreplay. Most SL mods uses tag which usually prevents aggressive or foreplay from playing when they are not suppose to. 

The dubug messages are just reminder for modder to update their mods to the new system as the next major release will no longer use those functions. Probably will be gone in the release.

Hmm seems it would be simpler to do it at the ground stage rather than having each mod do it individually. Ofcourse having used the development version for quite a while now I have played a version that the modders havent had chance to work on so I guess it will work out.

Good to know about the debug message, I figured it was something like that but thought I would include it just in case.

First of all thank you for all the work on this amazing mod , it's much appreciated, now let's go into the beta upload.

-The voices seems to be a bit not in sync when the animation ended.

- The animation arrok anal doesn't match at all the body female that i'm using ( ADEC ) the body of the male goes literally  inside the body of the woman, i tryed to adjust it with hotkeys ,but even the hotkeys seems to not work at all , i barely see any move for adjusting the positions, perhaps we could get on next version a total control of the movements in order to match exactly the body?, after all not everyone uses unp or cbbe . ;)

-still in some position like for example ( arrok reverse cowgirl ) my SOS cock doesn't match to go "inside " her pussy, also the position ( arrok hugfuck ) have exacly the same problem.

I'm still trying to see if there is more issues , and if i find any , i'll report them ;)

If i may i would like to give a suggestion, would be awesome if positions like for example ( arrok doggystyle and doggystyle ) you could get a effect bouncing of the ass of the girl when his pounding her ;)

Keep up the great work , and thank you once again .

First of all thank you for all the work on this amazing mod , it's much appreciated, now let's go into the beta upload.

-The voices seems to be a bit not in sync when the animation ended.
- The animation arrok anal doesn't match at all the body female that i'm using ( ADEC ) the body of the male goes literally  inside the body of the woman, i tryed to adjust it with hotkeys ,but even the hotkeys seems to not work at all , i barely see any move for adjusting the positions, perhaps we could get on next version a total control of the movements in order to match exactly the body?, after all not everyone uses unp or cbbe . ;)
-still in some position like for example ( arrok reverse cowgirl ) my SOS cock doesn't match to go "inside " her pussy, also the position ( arrok hugfuck ) have exacly the same problem.

I'm still trying to see if there is more issues , and if i find any , i'll report them ;)
If i may i would like to give a suggestion, would be awesome if positions like for example ( arrok doggystyle and doggystyle ) you could get a effect bouncing of the ass of the girl when his pounding her ;)

Keep up the great work , and thank you once again .

As mentioned before, SoS wont line up until the author of SoS release the new version.

In the mean time, target the npc you are about to have sex with, and up page up and page down to bend schlongs during sex scene.

As mentioned before, SoS wont line up until the author of SoS release the new version.

In the mean time, target the npc you are about to have sex with, and up page up and page down to bend schlongs during sex scene.

Yeah i know about that , but i also know that ashal was working on that alienation as well , ... anyway for some reason the [page up] & [page down] keys don't help anything at all, still SOS cock is out.

Only one available position. It's new, but only one. Can not be switched.
Position - Arrok Anal
Tell me what's the problem? where are the others pose?

The problem on that position is that my character goes inside the body of the girl , it should be only the cock inside not everything , all belly  goes inside the ass of the girl HAHAH !! that even sounds funny , but is true , i'll make a print soon.

You have revamped the startsex function (Nice work on that) but did you do the same for the hook function ? (I can't test the beta for now.)

Hooks seems to not work with spell effects because RegisterForModEvent can't work in them, is there anything to do about that or did I miss something?

Only one available position. It's new, but only one. Can not be switched.
Position - Arrok Anal
Tell me what's the problem? where are the others pose?

You either updated wrong or havent ticked all the other scenes in the mcm menu.