SexLab Framework Development

@Ashal

was experimenting with custom anims, since i set both actor offset pretty close, take it'll not play well by replacing existed anim. Figure to tweak one of existed anims with offset that i use, but i completely lost where exactly to edit this offset and rotation. Was hoping you can point me out what or where to set this offset & rotation. Any anim will do.

thanks  

@Ashal

was experimenting with custom anims, since i set both actor offset pretty close, take it'll not play well by replacing existed anim. Figure to tweak one of existed anims with offset that i use, but i completely lost where exactly to edit this offset and rotation. Was hoping you can point me out what or where to set this offset & rotation. Any anim will do.

thanks  

sslAnimationDefaults.psc

I've created a function to dispel the cum effect on my own.

Function CleanUp(Actor akPlayer)
    If(akPlayer.HasMagicEffectWithKeyword(CumAnal) || akPlayer.HasMagicEffectWithKeyword(CumOral) || akPlayer.HasMagicEffectWithKeyword(CumVaginal))
        If(CleanUpMsg.Show() == 0)
            CleanUpSpell.Cast(akPlayer)
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndFunction

It casts a spell which dispels all effects with the cum keywords from SexLab.

Now instead of doing it on my own I thought about a way to directly use it from SexLab itself. So my suggestion for a next release would be this:

In SexLabFramework after ApplyCum function

function DispelCum()
    ActorLib.bDispelCumEffect = true
endfunction

Somewhere in sslActorLibrary

bool bDispelCumEffect auto hidden

Altered sslActorCumEffect

event OnUpdate()
    if GetTargetActor().IsSwimming() || GetTimeElapsed() > timer || Lib.DispelCumEffect
        Dispel()
        return
    endIf
    RegisterForSingleUpdate(5.0)
endEvent

Why do it with a separate spell toggling a bool that doesn't discern between actors; a function to do this with precison could very simply be 

function DispelCum(actor a)
	a.DispelSpell(CumVaginalOralAnalSpell)
	a.DispelSpell(CumOralAnalSpell)
	a.DispelSpell(CumVaginalOralSpell)
	a.DispelSpell(CumVaginalAnalSpell)
	a.DispelSpell(CumVaginalSpell)
	a.DispelSpell(CumOralSpell)
	a.DispelSpell(CumAnalSpell)
endFunction

I see that I'm still noobish regarding the CK, I'm thinking way too much how to solve some problems. I was searching how to dispel effects and the only thing I had found was the Dispel function in the active magic effect script.

Yeah and your solution would be much simpler, would you include this function in one of the next releases?

I see that I'm still noobish regarding the CK, I'm thinking way too much how to solve some problems. I was searching how to dispel effects and the only thing I had found was the Dispel function in the active magic effect script.

Yeah and your solution would be much simpler, would you include this function in one of the next releases?

Probably, I've already wrote it after all, not a whole lot of work to copy paste it

has anyone asked for a DP animation, cause I would love to see that.

technically it already exists in a fashion  there is a drugr gangbang floating around somewhere, not exactly what you want, but a request has been made of arrok to remove the extra actors ,  but he wont be back for a while as hes busy irl if you simply cant wait , the ck is free 

Guest Jenova23

I hope someday someone makes a mod for this so that the females and males only use combat sounds during sex that way it is compatible with everything and you don't have to choose voices each time you have sex.

May be only so long as they don't expire before the event is received. If the magic effect expires there is nothing there to receive the event. I don't know for sure, haven't ever tested it or needed to, just going off what I've been told by other people saying they can't get their spell to receive callback events.

It will unregister automatically when the effect expires or if you log out while the effect is running. It's okay for short term stuff but it has to have a duration. Else they're all gone when OnEffectFinish() is called.

Scriptname sslEnchantressMagicEffect extends ActiveMagicEffect

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto
Spell property Enchant auto
Spell property Calm auto

event OnEffectStart(actor akTarget, actor akCaster)
	RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_Enchanted",   "CalmMagicEffect")

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
	sexActors[0] = akTarget
	sexActors[1] = akCaster

if SexLab.StartSex( SexLab.SortActors(sexActors, femaleFirst=true), SexLab.GetAnimationsByType(2, aggressive=true), allowBed=false, hook="Enchanted" ) < 0
		GetTargetActor().DispelSpell(Calm)
	elseIf sexActors.Find( Game.GetPlayer() ) >= 0
		Debug.Notification("Your spell enchants " + sexActors[0].GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " with insatiable lust")
	endIf	
endEvent

event OnEffectFinish(actor akTarget, actor akCaster)
	Enchant.Cast(akCaster, akTarget)
endEvent

event CalmMagicEffect(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
	GetTargetActor().DispelSpell(Calm)
endEvent

It seems to last somewhat longer after OnEffectFinish. In the latest Enchantress script I run a RegisterForModEvent on animationEnd, and the hook still triggers even if the calm effect dissipates halfway through the SexLab animation.

It seems to last somewhat longer after OnEffectFinish. In the latest Enchantress script I run a RegisterForModEvent on animationEnd, and the hook still triggers even if the calm effect dissipates halfway through the SexLab animation.

My guess is that a low priority garbage collection thread is cleaning up the event monitor much later. I would count on the event monitor being gone when the OnEffectFinish() is triggered.

Using the version from GIT, I am getting some post sex CTD. It is not happening every time; by my count it has occurred in 4/10 sex scenes.  The CTD takes place after sex stops when original position is being resumed.

3/4 Impregnation took place, only on the last one did it not. Impregnation has taken place twice without a crash, but once it was on the PC, while the 3 times were on NPCs.  I am using Hentai Pregnancy, but it has not been updated or changed since I used it without issue.

Only updates were Sexlab to the GIT version, and Animal Nudes and Beastmaster to 0.99. None of the sex scenes, successful or not, involved animals.

As there was no zip file I manually installed the GIT version. Going to zip it, have NMM run it, and see if it still crashes and report. It is possible I made an error in installation, I have never installed a GIT version before. I did, however, follow your instructions and sync it to be sure it was correct, as well as run FNIS.

ETA: Made a 7Z, reloaded with NMM. Had like 10 sex acts with no problem, including two pregnancies, then two crashes in a row, then 2 successful no problem sex acts.

Most sex was via Sexlab Romance, except 3 were solutions. 1 of the 3 was a crash.E

ETA 2: Messed around with it (had stuck wolves, reloaded FNIS again, fixed wolves), not had a crash in thirteen sex acts. I wanted to note that while Skyrim usually silently dies booting me to desktop, each crash with this made the windows crash sound, told me there was a skyrim error (and wanted to check) and  a  C++  program (Microsoft I think) was also stuck running.

Hope this is useful in some way.

we need a condom mod that works with mods like procreation and defeat. maybe even working girl. another thing we need is in procreation make NPCs able to get pregnant through rape or just sleeping with the spouse. finally we need the children for the procreation mod to actually do something like the children from hearth fire or something

we need a condom mod that works with mods like procreation and defeat. maybe even working girl. another thing we need is in procreation make NPCs able to get pregnant through rape or just sleeping with the spouse. finally we need the children for the procreation mod to actually do something like the children from hearth fire or something

This post would should be here Mod Ideas & Plans as these suggestions are more for a mod that uses the framework rather than something the framework should do itself  and the procreation mods already exist SexLab Procreation , Hentai Pregnacy , Hentia preganacy Childbirth Pluggin.

Soo.... A bit of a cock tease for everybody:

I had an epiphany earlier about how I could setup a new feature in SexLab, one I've previously claimed impossible, a feature that would, in my opinion, be SexLab's most major feature to date. But only if my idea pans out.

I just finished some very rough testing on it to try and prove to myself it might be possible. Results of the tests were fairly promising; otherwise I wouldn't be posting this right now. Going to flesh it out tonight or tomorrow with a more proper implementation, and will reveal more once I'm more sure of it's a possibility or not.

Pseudo-TFC using 3rd person camera mods with real-time adjustment?!

It's a shitty guess but hey, one can hope.

Actually that's the thought I had, Ashal hasn't said many things are impossible that he didn't later make happen and camera control is one of the few that hasn't moved from impossible to feature already.

So, after spending all day trying to implement the previously teased feature, I was all about ready to give up it as I came across a fairly major problem I wasn't able to solve. As a last ditch effort I tried something semi-drastic, and it worked better than I would've hoped. Worked well enough that I'm not going to scrap the idea anymore anyway:

Pseudo first person animation mode

And there you have it. It very likely won't be without it's caveats once fully implemented, and very likely will never be absolutely perfect. Right now however, the implementation I have, is working reasonably well, enough so that I'm going to continue with it. 

Bonus:

As for the TFC guess, why would I implement Pseudo-TFC, when I've actually already finished implementing an actual TFC?  :P

I wasn't setting out to do TFC, but while working on the first person stuff, I came across a non SKSE plugin way of implementing real TFC. It's not as clean a method as a SKSE plugin command for it would be, and I'd still greatly prefer to go that route, but all my efforts at trying to develop an SKSE dll to do it have failed miserably, and the Skyrim Estrus plugin's version of it is closed source, so I have nothing to go off of, what with being god awful at C++. But failing ever coming up with an SKSE dll to do TFC, the purely Papyrus implementation I have now works.

Good to see those new features. I am not sure anyone has given this yet, oblivion has an option in console to check what offsets for animation are, i was hoping something like this would also be implemented like the name of the animation who is currently playing.

This will make it easier for users to identify the animation, and if they don't like the animation switch it off. I have been having a hard time identifying the animations i like and those i don't like.

I'm still thinking about double penetration animation, sex animations on chair etc., one sex animation that switch for example female's partner between a few men standing around