[WW] Jade Scorpion's Animations v.1.0

[WW] Jade Scorpion's Animations v.1.0

View File

1523083496_coverbanner.png.72653a0d5f38e7595f91f2a0a0c9d8b4.png

Hi! I'm Jade Scorpion, and I make custom content for The Sims 4. It includes clothing, cosmetics, poses and animations. My most of my content is free except for some NSFW things. I frequently update my Patreon where I release 2-3 week early before public release. I am Bi-sexual so I cover both frame content either it's gay, lesbian or straight. If you like my work and want to support me go ahead and check my patreon by clicking the icon below. I also post WIPs of upcoming animations on twitter so it's a great place to keep an eye on what's coming next on animations updates.

patreon_logo_icon_button_by_uluri_dbedpot.png.340809c43e4b04dfe161a9a35d073011.pngtwitter_logo_icon_button_by_uluri_dbedpdg.png.507c708dc28d33711c3b4de1d8efc1b6.png

My animation Tag goes by the name simmer96

You can checkout my animations GIFs here.

(These are the recent animation gifs I'll add old ones soon)

Wanna check my other stuff?

click the picture below

banner.png.b03330f86967908671e68a382def00a4.png

Edited by Jade Scorpion
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Jade Scorpion changed the title to [WW] Jade Scorpion's Animations v.1.2 (+1 Animation added)
  • Jade Scorpion changed the title to [WW] Jade Scorpion's Animations v.1.3 (+3 Animations added)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Jade Scorpion changed the title to [WW] Jade Scorpion's Animations v.1.3 (WIP Previews)
On 4/29/2022 at 8:45 PM, GreyMouse said:

Those are looking good. Keep up the great work and I'll keep on the lookout for them to be released.

?

thanks yeah some more are in development I want to make sure every animation i make is fluid here are some others wips

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

• Jade Scorpion changed the title to [WW] Jade Scorpion's Animations v.1.4 (+6 animations added)
  • Jade Scorpion changed the title to [WW] Jade Scorpion's Animations v.1.6 (Update: 02/07)
  • 2 weeks later...