"What are you playing" thread

When I am at my PC I seem to stick to my three old favorites Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas or Borderlands 2. However my son and I built a mame cabinet several years back and I will often play hours of old arcade favorites Centipede, Joust, Pac-Man, Burger-Time and the like.

I took a break from playing a big bodied cat-girl who swings around a large staff to play a different kind of cat-girl who also swings around a large staff. I ended up putting off playing The Witcher due to this option once again.

1084371116_DesktopScreenshot2018_10.18-20_27_51_87.thumb.png.96426fe1c6ebb38888661e9d651144f0.png

Thanks to mods, things are starting to feel just the smallest bit like Skyrim (though small may not be the best description of the common bit):

Spoiler

20181023183242_1.thumb.jpg.4b51b5656530c00a461ae154172b4e2c.jpg20181023183306_1.thumb.jpg.8d9592ed498438fbf0e94c88eabce528.jpg20181023183307_1.thumb.jpg.72a924e95e0e7b93442c209aa3d90636.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Christmas came early this year for me. With the ongoing Black Friday sales...I just bought a PS4 Pro bundled with RDR2 + it also came with the new Spider-Man game. To that I added inFamous Second Son + First Light and complete edition Horizon Zero Dawn (which is downloading just now) from PS Store sales. Whee..can't wait. ?

Really struggling to stop playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Spoiler

797191121_AssassinsCreedOdyssey__4.jpeg.c079531e8e144793dee8f11b233e7c3a.jpeg

I'm having as much fun as Barnabas seems to have when we're out on the high seas.

Spoiler

1791599923_AssassinsCreedOdyssey_20181102102743.jpg.45cdc2807afe5bc8ca4627ce51f338bf.jpg

Or maybe he looks that way because my ship's crew are using the female athletes skin at the moment... ?

3 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

Really struggling to stop playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey

"Was considering buying that game on steam a week ago. Decided to wait because of the holidays and I knew damn well a sale would be upcoming (got burnt on Fallout 4 when the blasted thing went 50% off a week after I bought it). Logs into Steam today, sees game 33% off. Validated ?"

Playing Roll Chan 2, which is a rom hack of Megaman 2 with the only difference being his sister Roll is sprite swapped in as the player. Almost cleared all the robot masters without using a continue on the difficult setting. Only to get a game over on Airman, which I decided for fun to do last. I cleared Heatman and his ridiculous disappearing block puzzles without using any flight powerups in 1 attempt, yet died 5 times on Airman's stage. How the heck does that work, lol ?

Finished Just Cause 3 for the thrid time in anticipation of the fourth next week. Fun game, though quite buggy and crashy. Need to monitor the forums for few days after release. Luckily independence day is two days after release, so if it seem good i can that use that to to play it ?

Also, Battletechs first DLC was released, so far seem a quite little content for 20€ DLC, though the actual Flashpoints apparently are post-game, and the newly added Career Mode (sandbox mode) content, so can't judge it yet. Now, how can i get a Black Knight (BL-6-KNT) for my player character?

Ultimate Smash Bros. Haven't owned a Smash game since the Gamecube era, but got a Switch new in the box for 40$ off on EBay. I've unlocked Little Mac up to this point. Happy I've got Zelda, Zero Suit Samus, Ice Climbers, and Simon unlocked at this point but still a long way to go to unlock the whole roster.

Also: I play with items on (low). I make no apologizes and couldn't care less that "That's not the way they do it in the tournaments.". As George Carlin would put it the tournaments are as boring as watching flies fuck because they ban everything interesting and unique about the game. Not interested in watching two dudes spam evasion moves while on the least interesting stages of the lineup.

EDIT: Got up to Solid Snake. If you're having problems defeating a character to unlock I've found King K Rool has a real knack for knocking the AI on its ass. At least for the unlock battles.

Finally got around to purchasing Monster Hunter World.

As a PC enthusiast, I do look forward to interesting console ports as the game play is generally different from the classic PC games I've grown accustomed to. These differences become less as the consoles get more powerful, yet certain concepts like achievements linger.

Regardless, being Zelda on steroids works for me, and I've enjoyed the time spent on this so far.