"What are you playing" thread

Monster Hunter World, endgame is pretty stale. Severely needs more monsters and G-rank.

Dragons Crown Pro, complete opposite of MHW in terms off endgame. I could see myself playing this one forever lol.

And a couple of free psplus games, Sony has been dishing out quality free games as of late.

Getting my old school retro Castlevania fix from Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon:

1837757056_bandicam2018-05-2802-44-48-739.thumb.png.29cb6283604ed700f435c13e1fed2726.png

Personally I would have preferred a Castlevania 4 type spiritual sequel, but a Castlevania 3 inspired game was one my close seconds, so all is good.

Also playing a Slaverun succubus that's juggling being an enslaved lust demon while also trying to save Nirn through the Wheels of Lull mod quest on Skyrim.

Got the recent Battlestar Galactica game from the GoG sale. Pretty cool take on turn-based tactics with giant spaceships, with a nice strategic layer as well. The persistent fleets remind me of Homeworld.

Stopped at a store that sells odds and ends out of town. Found a first gen PS2 mint in the box, memory card, 2 controllers and 4 games I was never able to get a hold of back in the day for one reason or another: Resident Evil Code Veronica, Front Mission 4, Shadow of the Colossus, and Legend of Dragoon (PS1). Brought it home and can now play 100+ games that have been put away for 15 years. Oh what to play first...

I'm playing MGS:PP. And I can't believe I haven't played this before as the stealth/sneak faggot fanboy that I am. But this game is fucking awesome! I have no idea what's going on story-wise although I have some ideas here and there, but most is just pure speculation.

There are some few retarded things I dislike, but can be mostly overlooked tho.

I've been refreshing my knowledge of ShadowrunThird Edition in preparation for an erotic story I plan on posting here. As well, I've been playing Shadowrun for Genesis and the episodes on Steam to supplement things. There are no local groups, unfortunately.

I've also been replaying TW3 since it's been eight months since I last played. Unfortunately my old save was corrupted and I've had to restart completely. I was hunting down the Grandmaster gear plans in a New Game+ when it died. I really hate GOG cloud saves. :classic_angry:

Spent the day playing Quake 2 ?

Ah, the golden age of FPS'. And, as Doom 2016 shows, id's still got it.

Though i also had been playing Doom 3, and while the new one unquestionably does the gameplay better, 3 has much better environment and atmosphere. Though those fucking tentacle arm zombies can fuck themselves.

Went back to playing Skyrim since got a super stable mod setup, with loverslab mods being vast majority of mods (plus clothing/hdt/body etc). Skyrim is probably my #1 most played game I have, beating even World of Warcraft by many miles lol...at least if you include all the time spent downloading/installing/working on mods.

Also playing Stellaris as well with some of the loverslab mods people have provided in that subsection of the forums.

I play EU4 as well, with the MEIOU mod. But waiting for new version to come out of beta and some submods to update.

And I play Starcraft 2 and Starbound with my friend. We do sorta play Terraria, but I think we stopped since we both like Starbound more

Next month we are getting Empires Apart on Steam and gonna try it out together. Its an Age of Empires esque game (early alpha though, and mixed reviews, but its a type of game we both personally tend to like).

• 2 weeks later...

bought Shining Resonance Refrain on steam and I've been enjoying it, think its good in my opinion. I also pre-ordered Darksiders 3 on steam since I'm a fan of the Darksiders series. I went back to Final Fantasy 14 again playing my black mage, ninja, and white mage on one character