"What are you playing" thread

Mostly getting my butt obliterated in Tekken 7.

Also playing Tales of Berseria..trying to find a fun multiplayer game but having not much like.

I also want to pick up Project Gorgon- it looks like a fun MMO, but I am wary of early access indie projects as large as Gorgon..having been burned multiple times by such things in the past.

Right now, I'm playing nothing by Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. More specifically, the same Raid event for Zamasu/Goku Black Rose', in no small part due to bad connections ending the raid prematurely.

I don't know if I could handle the raid bosses in Final Fantasy XIV if a five minute raid dropping out at the last moment can be so disheartening. I probably couldn't take losing an hour or three down the drain with nothing to show for it (even in game).

• 2 weeks later...

Surviving Mars. Fun and relaxing. But really slow peace for many. (Not for me.)

Got it with the "Birthday present" from paradox, paying it half price.

Much and many skyrims, Going all in for a 100% completion run, actually gonna try bloody finish the game this time.

I'm being horribly tempted to snap up a ps4 too. Imma master race for life, have been since the Commadore 64/amiga days, haven't touched a console since the origional xbox/ps/dreamcast era. But goddamn between God 'o War, Horizon zero an' the upcoming Red Dead 2 my self control is faltering, I might actually become a peasant D:

Trying to get into NieR Automata and FF XV, but ever since Squaresoft was bought out by Enix their games have taken a real nose dive IMO. The stories are dull and predictable and the combat systems bore me to tears. The only game worth playing on the desktop lately is the Steam port of Wonderboy 3: The Dragon's Trap. Still remember playing it on the Sega Master System! :classic_wacko: Holy crap, the lemming is O-L-D!

Trough considerable effort, sucking less in Battletech. I didn't expect a Blizzard story on a strategy game, but was it really necessary to put the antagonists in top hats and have them twirl their mustaches? Oh well, i like that goat head emblem they use.

Also bought Frostpunk. It's like They Are Billions whithout the zombie ass fucking :tongue: But damn that's a depressing game. How do you fight an ice age?

God of War 4 is really good I'm enjoying it, now they just need to make a movie out of it. Still playing Horizon: Zero Dawn its a pretty good game in my opinion what fighting mechanized dinosaurs and regular humans. I am also waiting for Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire and Desolation of Mordor DLC campaign for Shadow of War which comes out on the 8th which i'm waiting for. Another game that I keep going back to is Bayonetta 1 and 2, and hoping for a third game and still playing star craft 2 once in awhile