"What are you playing" thread

Modded Sims 3, Skyrim, Fallout 4, are the things I seem to play often. Long session plays like Assassin's Creed Origins for 2 weeks, but haven't returned yet.

Star Trek online has all but lost me, been looking for a new MMO that plays like an old MMO. Time to take a pill.....

Never finished Dishonored, but just got 2... hope it keeps my interest. Obduction from those Myst guys, for VR. ABZ is installed, but haven't tried it.

And finally Tyranny was on sale. Man! I booted it up a felt like "What did I get myself into?" Been a long time since Baulders Gate type gaming, but decided - 'Here is my next MMO'.

I forgot to mention Battlefront 2, and rightly so.

Just remembered my 'next' MMO - Monster Hunter World. Saw some kid playing it years ago on PSP, looked really interesting so I've kinda followed it over time. Never thought it would make it to PC.

Tried out MHWorld a couple of days ago. The new controls definitely fucked up my muscle memory. Barroth and Diablos were pretty derpy, some of the attacks they do have very long recovery animation making them pretty easy to deal with compared to old school MH. They'll probably be different on high rank.

DOAX3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Half the girls are missing, my only gripe with the game. lol

Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition, Dragon's Crown, Persona 4 Golden and a couple of indie games.

A friend of mine gifted me Rise of The Tomb Raider around Xmas, and have been playing it a few hours per day since then. Sadly I have come to the point where I could stop playing and not give a fuck about the ending.

So much fucking backtracking due to not having the right equipment at the time and millions of collectibles as well. 

The Sims 4 (The only pc game I can play at the moment.)

Tekken 7 (Kazuya keeps beating my ass.)

The Last Guardian (I love that dog-bird)

FF XV (Finished but never did all the side quests/monster hunts. I still return to it from time to time.)

Uncharted The Lost Legacy (recently finished)

Super Smash Bros. (3ds version)

Pokemon Ultra Moon (Finished the original one, just taking my time on this one.)

Dissidia FF NT (soon...) 

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, deathbywesker said:

Ikr, I was soo close to beating him but I gave up after 20 years. :bawling: 

what i did was stayed on the ground until his armour was gone but that tactic didnt work all the time because when his health was low....he has infinite armour :confounded:

Unpopular opinion: RE6 is better than 7.

Yeah, i said it. Come fight me! :tongue:

On topic, still FFXII PC release. Things are getting exciting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ikzQg_uYY4

Also re-re-re-re-etc.. playing ME2. There's seriously a lack of Sci-Fi RPGs with character customisations, and since Bethesda Bethesda'd all over Fallout, that's one less too. Eww! I'm not touching that!

Sometimes you just need to drop everything and play trough a Half-Life :tongue: Black Mesa is damn cool. Still missing Xen, sure it sucked in the orginal, but maybe these guys can make it fun.

Finished FFXII story part, now for the remaining Espers and super bosses. Hell Wyrm, you're next!

(Incase you're wondering, that health bar is almost 9 million hit points ;))