3 minutes ago, TheOwlofc said:

the game is crashing after these mod

... Which one specifically? Unless you're claiming every mod is breaking the game in which case that sounds like your game probably needs to be repaired through origin.

Seeing as I haven't received any other reports.

3 hours ago, Blackdas77 said:

You have added many student, then why not Emily Heyward , Jenny Kaplan , Mikaela Rosenkranz and Family etc ?  

Because for any sim we add, we want to be sure that

1) Have a general idea of how they might fit into the world in terms of relationships and such

2) They are updated in terms of appearnce, warderobe, traits and skills. 

If all you want is just to have them in the world then nothing, I repeat, nothing is stopping you from just throwing them or anyone else you want, by me or others, into the world. 

2 hours ago, j27f1981 said:

just add them yourself :)

Thank you. 

Edited by mrrakkonn

So it's happened more than once but please stop asking technical questions in the reviews. The review policy specifically states not to do this and giving the save a lower score because you didn't bother to properly ask for assistance is really petty.

Please post all technical questions in the thread proper and mraakkon or myself will get to you as soon as possible.

2 hours ago, cantobite said:

Tried grabbing the update, but says access needs to be granted

1 hour ago, tedlo said:

Can`t d/l the update. Apparently i need "permission"? Other files (CC and save) are ok.

Download the CC folder from here. 

Download the update folder from here.

Download the save from here.

Sorry about that The links on the front thread should work now. No idea if the links in the quote updated so it's better to go to the first page.

3 hours ago, Chipendale said:

Decided to give this a go a few days back and I've been loving it.

I've run into one issue though; some NPCs don't have an upper body at all. No missing CAS items from what I can tell, because I don't get any error messages.

Any ideas what could be causing it?

I haven't downloaded today's update, so I dunno if it's different.

But I had that issue in the older ones and it was a temporary thing. IIRC, make them do something that changes the body in some way and it fixes it. Like change clothes or something. Sometimes just adjusting the camera fixed it. It's a weird but. Probably some CC isn't working right, but it fixes itself somehow.

7 hours ago, Chipendale said:

Decided to give this a go a few days back and I've been loving it.

I've run into one issue though; some NPCs don't have an upper body at all. No missing CAS items from what I can tell, because I don't get any error messages.

Any ideas what could be causing it?

It's a glitch with some sliders unfortunately. However as mentioned it's only a temporary thing, you typically fix the glitch by saving and reloading the game, travelling to a different lot, or entering and exiting CAS. In some cases, but it's much less reliable, it seems looking away from any sims and saving also works. 

@mrrakkonn Yeah, I figured it that might've been the case. It's just something I've never run into before. Granted, my main sim has had her arms glitched for the longest time but it's minor and easily ignored.

It caught me off guard to see a pair of legs walking around (with no hit box for the mouse), not to mention other pair of legs giving and getting BJs. Pretty funny to see.

17 hours ago, Pr0ncules said:

So I feel like I'm missing an expansion or something... where is Gasoline Row and the varied Urbz content? I see its getting updated but can't find it in game?

Currently all Urbz content is hosted in Evergreen Harbor or San Myshuno. In a perfect world they'd all be in San Myshuno but such is life.

In the "mrrakkon's sims canon" Evergreen Harbor is adjacent to San Myshuno by a short drive for these purposes.

OK. I'm gonna delete all my Mods and Tray folder and retry installing this.
It never fully worked for me.

Let's hope this clean install I'm about to do will help.

EDIT : The thread says there was an update yesterday but the google drive "update folder" says last update was april 10....

Edited by masure

I think I can help.

Would it be possible to fix the duplicates ?

Just with the Base CC (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13PwiG0xP6BPhNHtIWoIAPuGFpLspxCBE)

I see many duplicates.

DallasGirl_Toenail Colors HQ [ONLY For My Shoes].package : in Accessories AND in Shoes folders.

KKcasualCap.package : in Accessories AND in Shoes folders.

MMSIMS Eyelash v3 Glasses.package : in Accessories AND in Kijiko Lashes folders.

ATS4_object_guitarplayer_beerpack-simlish.package AND ATS4objectguitarplayerbeerpacksimlish.package are both in Build Objects folder.

ATS4_object_patricksday_beerbottle_open_simlish.package AND ATS4_object_patricksday_beerbottle_open_simlish – Kopi.package are both in Build Objects folder.

ATS4_object_recordingstudio_speaker-medium.package AND ATS4objectrecordingstudiospeakermedium.package are both in Build Objects folder.

ATS4_object_slobslife_snackbag.package AND ATS4objectslobslifesnackbag.package are both in Build Objects folder.

ATS4_object_darkroom_photographystring.package AND ATS4objectdarkroomphotographystring.package are both in Build Objects folder.

ATS4_object_moving_cardboardbox_medium.package AND ATS4objectmovingcardboardboxmedium.package are both in Build Objects folder.

ATS4_object_recordingstudio_cable.package AND ATS4objectrecordingstudiocable.package are both in Build Objects folder.

ATS4_object_recordingstudio_headphone.package AND ATS4objectrecordingstudioheadphone.package are both in Build Objects folder.

ATS4_object_tattooparlor_skeletonstatue.package AND ATS4objecttattooparlorskeletonstatue.package are both in Build Objects folder.

HFOTS4ShoulderSliders.package is in Z_InactiveCustomSliders but there's HFO_TS4ShoulderSliders.package in CAS Sliders folder.

Curbs_Patreon_top_58.package is both in Clothes and in Shoes folders.

MMSIMS Flashtrek and Strap Set HQ for TS4.package is both in Clothes and in Shoes folders.

NitroPanic_Brochop Top.package is both in Clothes and in Hair folders.

[mrrakkonn]LynxMicroSkritSwatches.package is both in Clothes and in Skin Details folders.

[Sintiklia] - Lipstick 40.package is both in Makeup and in Hair folders.

tigerlillyyyy-facesculpt.package is in Makeup folder but also in Z_InactiveCustomSliders folder.

PBJEyelashes.package is in Skin Details and also in Kijiko Lashes folders.

[erplederp] Gentle Blush (Blush).package is in Skin Details and also in Makeup folders.

crabb NIPPLE BRIGHT tattoo [Lower Arm R].package is in Tattoos and in Skin Details folders.

PS_SindraGlasses.package AND Pralinesims_Glasses_Sindra.package in the Accessories folder.

[MB] Pores overlay.package is both in Skin Details and in Makeup folders.

[catplnt] cinnamonroll v2.package is both in Skin Details and in Skin Replacement folders.

S-AllureSD_NippleBlushAcne.package is both in Sopor and in Skin Details folders.

Can I only keep 1 ?

Also, something very stupid, we have both the merged pack (Sims_4_Ikea_Home_Stuff_(part1)_Simsi45.package and

Sims_4_Ikea_Home_Stuff_(part2)_Simsi45.package)  and its objects (Expedit, Karlstad, Malm, Regolit

Same for ZxTa-TS4-EP04-MirrorsMERGED.package with also the 2 mirrors...

Same for stefizzi_cityliving_clutterforchristmas_MERGED.package with the soap dispenser and the box of junk.

Same for TheTradGothCollectionMerged.package with all the posters.

Edited by masure