1 minute ago, Pr0ncules said:

Yeah - first thing I changed after copying everything over was removing the height sliders. Love the idea but they don't really work.

It's not a matter of "working" or not, no height slider is ever going to work in the way people seem to think. It's basically just an option as it's how I make the sims. 

2 hours ago, Jughandle said:

I don't know if you have noticed these problems, but they weren't fixed in 1.5:

• The Oldies are not set as Mary-Sue Pleasant's parents
  • The Foxbury Professors household - 1 male and 1 female are both named Lana McKinnon. 1 male and 2 females are both named Serena Bharma
  • The original Serena Bharma and Lana McKinnon are in the College NPCs household
  • The consistent names on the previous two points and having three Malcolm Landgraabs without suffixes, other than being confusing if an image does not show, will cause problems with MCCC's summon by name feature and some command line commands such as in WW that need a name to be used on a non-active sim

I'll fix these issues for the next update.

Edited by TriggerBlade
1 hour ago, antiderivative1 said:

May I know what's best version can be used with all mods?

I only have one version of the save uploaded at a time.

Right now all issues with the save are superficial. If you see any updates that haven't changed the 1.5 to 2.0 then they're not worth restarting your game unless the minor details I'm fixing REALLY bother you. 

3 hours ago, ChinaTam said:

Love this although I have a problem with CD97GP01WorldObjectsBASEtexture.package causing issues with planters .... used in basemental Drugs growing cannabis.

I looked into it and as the name implies, it just seems to be a texture package.

Feel free to remove it without consequence. I have already removed it from the folder on google drive.

It was probably a holdover from the previous version of the save as almost all of the build CC was taken from the old save's page.

On 3/16/2022 at 12:30 PM, Auriaaxesia said:

Does the pack include cc with prominent non-simlish text?

I wouldn't call it prominent. Though a few clothing items and the strip club signs have English text.

mrrakkon has expressed interest in leaning towards more simlish but some clothing pieces that look really nice may have non-simlish in an alternate swatch. The sacrifices we make for art and such. ?

I've been loving the lots in this save. I'm not sure I've ever found a lot with a cupcake machine in such a random place as this one community space which looks not so out of place with my replacer mod that makes them into countertop mixers due to all of the junk spread around on the lot.image.png.ee4356b50bebb3dd4fc7c2ded3220ccb.png

For some reason, I try to play and I get black unknown skin on most of the playable households. I swear I poured over everything, trying to figure out what happened. Even redid the zip files, one by one, to see if I messed up there. The Altos are all black unknown skin, if that helps.
I really don't know what I am doing wrong

14 hours ago, wolfyalex said:

For some reason, I try to play and I get black unknown skin on most of the playable households. I swear I poured over everything, trying to figure out what happened. Even redid the zip files, one by one, to see if I messed up there. The Altos are all black unknown skin, if that helps.
I really don't know what I am doing wrong

Where are you getting your zip files from? As in plural.

There's only one on the google drive.

I like this save very much. It's the best third party save file I've used and been mostly happy with.

I applied all of the recommended mods. Not sure which one it is, but something is majorly slowing down the computer menu interaction. I click on a computer and it takes a good 15 seconds before the menu of options shows up.

I removed the language mod and its still happening, so it's not that one.

Anyone else having this issue?

11 hours ago, TriggerBlade said:

Where are you getting your zip files from? As in plural.

There's only one on the google drive.

So when I download the save, it just downloads. There is another file and then I click it, there is a google drive that is opened.
I figured out how to download that. And when I do, there are 4 parts that download from it. So I "unzip" that, and there are folders in them. I leave them in their folders for the most part, as long as the scripts are viewed from clicking on the folder.
Do I need to just make sure only the script are in my "Mod" folder?

Love this save. Full of interesting stories and characters. Cant wait for it to expand, I love all the sleazy goings on and affairs. Id like to see a swingers/adulterers club in addition to the singles club. Also prostitution would be interesting

21 hours ago, erock11x said:

Going to be giving this a try. Thank you for making it. What is required you use your save file?

It explains it right on the front page my dude.

17 hours ago, dc_joker said:

I like this save very much. It's the best third party save file I've used and been mostly happy with.

I applied all of the recommended mods. Not sure which one it is, but something is majorly slowing down the computer menu interaction. I click on a computer and it takes a good 15 seconds before the menu of options shows up.

I removed the language mod and its still happening, so it's not that one.

Anyone else having this issue?

Huh, is it consistent? I on occasion get some slowdown but 15 seconds seems a tad excessive. I'm gonna need more info.

It could be any number of combinations. None of the suggested mods are needed for the save to work. They're just quality of life mods that make the creation of the save and my playtesting infinitely kinder to my sanity.

If you do find the issue, please let me know and I'll make a note of it.

12 hours ago, wolfyalex said:

So when I download the save, it just downloads. There is another file and then I click it, there is a google drive that is opened.
I figured out how to download that. And when I do, there are 4 parts that download from it. So I "unzip" that, and there are folders in them. I leave them in their folders for the most part, as long as the scripts are viewed from clicking on the folder.
Do I need to just make sure only the script are in my "Mod" folder?

That's... weird. The only two files on my end are the save which is obviously needed and the google drive folder which from my experience downloads into a single file I can just drag and drop the contents in with no problem.

8 minutes ago, nebsama said:

Love this save. Full of interesting stories and characters. Cant wait for it to expand, I love all the sleazy goings on and affairs. Id like to see a swingers/adulterers club in addition to the singles club. Also prostitution would be interesting

I'll see if I can get a swingers/adulterers club going. 

As for prostitution, the only mod I can think of that adds something like that is Nisa's Wicked Perversions but that also adds a lot of content neither mrrakkon nor I are particularly interested in.

21 hours ago, TriggerBlade said:

It explains it right on the front page my dude.

Huh, is it consistent? I on occasion get some slowdown but 15 seconds seems a tad excessive. I'm gonna need more info.

It could be any number of combinations. None of the suggested mods are needed for the save to work. They're just quality of life mods that make the creation of the save and my playtesting infinitely kinder to my sanity.

That's... weird. The only two files on my end are the save which is obviously needed and the google drive folder which from my experience downloads into a single file I can just drag and drop the contents in with no problem.

Sorry I meant to say. What expansions are required. I see what mods are required but how many EA expansions and DLC do you have?

On 3/24/2022 at 12:21 PM, TriggerBlade said:

So I slowly removed each mod until the computer lag issue went away. It's that Sugar Life mod that seemed to be causing it. Once I took it out of my mod folder, the issue went away.

On 3/25/2022 at 9:58 AM, erock11x said:

Sorry I meant to say. What expansions are required. I see what mods are required but how many EA expansions and DLC do you have?

I'm honestly not sure. 

I own everything but I went out of my way to ensure Journey to Batuu, Realm of Magic, and Wedding Stories were kept to their respective worlds and I didn't use any kits.

Other than that it's a little mixed around.

On 3/25/2022 at 5:19 PM, dc_joker said:

So I slowly removed each mod until the computer lag issue went away. It's that Sugar Life mod that seemed to be causing it. Once I took it out of my mod folder, the issue went away.

I think I'll just remove it from the front page. Currently there is only one instance of the mod being used.

Edited by TriggerBlade
On 3/25/2022 at 12:32 AM, TriggerBlade said:

I'll see if I can get a swingers/adulterers club going. 

As for prostitution, the only mod I can think of that adds something like that is Nisa's Wicked Perversions but that also adds a lot of content neither mrrakkon nor I are particularly interested in.

I use WP but only really the prostitution stuff. It would add layers to the characters. Particularly those who are doing it secretly or need to if they are in financial trouble