IGNORED

​UPDATED ~ 🌏​​ SIMS 4 MAXIS WORLD ~ bring back the good old days (on going project) ​🌏​

​UPDATED ~ 🌏​​ SIMS 4 MAXIS WORLD ~ bring back the good old days (on going project) ​🌏​

A MAXIS MATCH WORLD WITH A "GOOD OLD DAYS" SIMS 4 STYLE

poster-resize.jpg

guess who's the original character from the sims series

UPDATE: (LANDGRAAB FAMILY IS READY TO DOWNLOAD)

😈 LANDGRAAB FAMILY IS READY TO DOWNLOAD!  😈

🏠 LOT IN DEVELOPMENT (EVERGREEN HARBOR) 🏠

AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD

👇

GYM RATS HOUSEHOLD 

(From: The Sims 2 Console & The Sims Bustin' Out)

small-1.jpg

LANDGRAAB FAMILY

(From: The Sims Bustin' Out)

small-1.jpg

Hello Simmers! First of all, sorry for my bad english before i talk too much. 

First of all, this project started from how I felt when I playing the sims 4 which in my opinion was too empty and boring.

Too many characters are limited and some other way become nerfed. I feel when playing this game is not like it used to be when I played sims 1 and 2.

Remembering when i was in my pre-teen age, i used to play sims A LOT. So, all of my project was inspired from Will Wright (should i make him as a sim ? lol). 

ABOUT THE FUTURE PROJECT

I planned to fill the Evergreen Harbor world first with my original sims and remake sims from the past (sims 1 and 2). but maybe I'll enter some random sims, like:

1. Sims 

Landgraab Family (Dudley, Mimi, Mom and Malcolm) Sims Bustin Out Version

Langerak Family (Kaylyn as Maid) from The Sims 2 PC

- Sims Police Department (Demi Love, Dorian Kauker, Chandler Couderc) from The Sims 2 PC

- Mini Studio Crew (Frank Devash, Jimmy Bottleneck, Helena Carter) from myself

- NPC SIMS (Mailman, Plumber, Gardener, Sims Delivery Serviceman, Repairman, Firefighter, DJ and Strippers)

2. Lot

- Landgraab Residential for each character

- Sims Police Department Small Office

- Fairchild Film Mini House Studios

- Sims 2 Nightclub Style

- GTA San Andreas Stripclub Style

- Public Swimming Pool

Do Polls ?

If you guys interested with "this world", i will continue and update this project once a week (I'm lil'bit busy with my real life work so I can't always be active, but i'll try my best at it)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Let's meet with the first household on town!

~THE ABERNATHY FAMILY~

ORIGINAL HOUSEHOLD BY me

A "single mom"  who lives alone with her teenage son. Paulina's husband goes on a duty in the army.

Living alone with her child makes Paulina feel lonely.

What will she do ? We all know. 

~~~~~

~PAULINA ABERRNATHY~

Paulina is a housewife who lives with her teenage son in a small apartment.

Her husband went to serve his country as a soldier in the war.

It's been more than two years, since he taste the touch from her husband

1.jpg

OUTFITS:

1x.jpg

GAMEPLAY:
1-a.jpg

1-b.jpg

1-c.jpg

1-g.jpg

1-h.jpg

1-i.jpg

1-j.jpg
who did Paulina fuck with?

~ARVIN ABERNATHY~

A teenager who prefers to talk online as anonymous than meet his friend in reality.

He is very comfortable in the room more than eight hours a day. Doesn't really care about his father.

1.jpg

OUTFITS: 
3x.jpg

GAMEPLAY:
3-b.jpg

3-c.jpg

3-a.jpg

THE GUY WHO ON DUTY

2.jpg

*All CC are belongs to the creator

😈MUST HAVE MODS😈

💸FREEBIES 💸

~PHOTOPACK~

Dont forget to give me the ratings 😈

THANK  YOU! 

PS: If you found any trouble, please DM me as soon as possible.

Edited by idrinkmytears

No tray files.

Why can`t creators simplify their CC Folder. Example: Hair, Clothes, Shoes, Sliders, presets, Acc. Everything else in another "stuff" folder. If i see a folder named "hair' hopefully that`s what it will contain.

Edited by tedlo
Shortened answer.
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, antimesias said:

where are the trays archives?

5 hours ago, tedlo said:

No tray files.

Why can`t creators simplify their CC Folder. Example: Hair, Clothes, Shoes, Sliders, presets, Acc. Everything else in another "stuff" folder. If i see a folder named "hair' hopefully that`s what it will contain.

Updated!

Edited by idrinkmytears
Posted (edited)

THE GYM RATS HOUSEHOLD

From The Sims 2 Console & The Sims Bustin' Out

If you want to know the correct way to perform an exercise,

the answer is: Whatever hurts most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TORIN NAMASTE (THE SIMS 2 CONSOLE)

Once your Sim gets the want "Become Enemies with Torin", it will be hard for him to accept an apology after becoming enemies with him. Torin has a negative relationship with Timmy because he is WEAK!

torirn-namaste.jpg

MAKEOVER:

Torin.jpg

GAMEPLAY:

1.jpg

2.jpg

MAX "CHAD" TOANE (THE SIMS BUSTIN' OUT)

Max is like chad in the sims video game.

He likes to make fun of virgins and weak people, like timmy.

He also can get a blowjob from everyone at Gym easily!

chad.jpg

MAKEOVER

chad.jpg

GAMEPLAY

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

GOLDIE TOANE (THE SIMS BUSTIN' OUT)

Max's sister. Goldie doesn't have time for fun and dating,

all her thoughts are run, run and run!

goldie.jpg

6a.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

TIMMY TOOLE (THE SIMS 2 CONSOLE)

Timmy really wants to have a body like Max. He is often forgotten by his friends,

EVEN I FORGET TO MAKE HIS MAKEOVER COMPARISON

timmy-toole.jpg

GAMEPLAY

12.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

DONE! WHAT'S NEXT ?

Edited by idrinkmytears
Posted (edited)

PHOTOPACK

Bonus for everyone. The Photopack will be updated once per week.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Paulina Abernathy

0-Paulina-Photopack.jpg

Paulina-Photopack.jpg

Edited by idrinkmytears

Love the Abernathy household and your Maxis-match approach. They definitely fit in well with mrrakkon's Sims. However, the only complaint I have is that you've bunded extra mods in it (Sacrificial's mods, Sugarlife, AEP, various trait and interaction mods etc). I have no clue how many or if any of them are actually used with the Abernathy household but I think it might be better if you pull those from the pack and post links to the authors posts/sites/etc. 

Also apparently the everyday top for Paulina is missing from the mod files, as well as some skin detail for the mole. Is it something tied to one of the mods you bundled in?

image.png.966045a95e9a99f99491876fbab23ced.png

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ProximaMidnight said:

Love the Abernathy household and your Maxis-match approach. They definitely fit in well with mrrakkon's Sims. However, the only complaint I have is that you've bunded extra mods in it (Sacrificial's mods, Sugarlife, AEP, various trait and interaction mods etc). I have no clue how many or if any of them are actually used with the Abernathy household but I think it might be better if you pull those from the pack and post links to the authors posts/sites/etc. 

Also apparently the everyday top for Paulina is missing from the mod files, as well as some skin detail for the mole. Is it something tied to one of the mods you bundled in?

image.png.966045a95e9a99f99491876fbab23ced.png

hello, thanks for the feedback.

First of all, I am a newcomer who wants to share my custom sims here. But yeah, I'll post the links from the creators I use in that household (maybe it's the weekend because I think looking for links from those creators is taking longer than I did CAS, i also planned to put the must have mod in google spreadsheet so the UI on the forum will be more clearer) and put out mods that aren't needed and I think everyone here already downloaded the mods lol

About the missing CC, I will update just now.

Thanks again, sorry for my mistake

Edited by idrinkmytears
Have plenty of time
8 minutes ago, idrinkmytears said:

Thanks! 

btw, i like your creation!!

do some collabs ??? 😜🤪

I wouldn't be opposed to it. Sure!

Great idea, I learnt to love maxis style sims thanks to mrrakkon and as said yours fits greatly with those.

Kudos for your projects.

Some random notes: your male sims looks great! Paulina's tits are too big to fit Maxis style IMHO. Your mod folder is a total mess, it would be better to try and organize it before upload, I guess it's a pain in the ass but it's for your own sake I think.

On 3/4/2022 at 2:27 PM, vinceguldo said:

Great idea, I learnt to love maxis style sims thanks to mrrakkon and as said yours fits greatly with those.

Kudos for your projects.

Some random notes: your male sims looks great! Paulina's tits are too big to fit Maxis style IMHO. Your mod folder is a total mess, it would be better to try and organize it before upload, I guess it's a pain in the ass but it's for your own sake I think.

Thanks for the feedback! I know I really have to learn more and keep trying more for this project. Thanks for the support!

About the tits: not everyone in this creation world will have boobs as big as Paulina's, some of them will be #SmallTitsSociety 🤪. But yes, i'll take your notes and keep the things be better in the future.

about the CC, if i have a free time, i'll update the cc foldering and make this much more reasonable to everyone.

THE LANDGRAAB FAMILY

From The Sims Bustin' Out

The Landgraab Family  are associated with commercial property, Maxis giving the Landgraab name a literal meaning of "grabbing the land".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUDLEY LANDGRAAB (THE SIMS BUSTIN OUT)

Meet Dudley Landgrabb; slacker extraordinaire. Dudley's life is filled with clubbing, pool parties, relaxing in style, and avoiding anything resembling work at all costs. Though his existence is empty, his address book is not, making him an ideal roommate for hip parties. Just keep him away from Mom. She detests him.

0.jpg

MAKEOVER:

1.jpg

GAMEPLAY:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

MIMI LANDGRAAB (THE SIMS BUSTIN OUT)

Me, me, me... Mimi! It seems the Landgrabb clan is full of "interesting" characters, and Mimi is no exception. Spoiled beyond belief, Mimi has developed an aversion to chores, an affection for obnoxious parties, and an affected bohemian lifestyle. But like her brother Dudley, she knows all the "cool" people. Use her as your stepping-stone.

2-2.jpg

MAKEOVER:

1.jpg

GAMEPLAY:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

MALCOLM LANDGRAAB (THE SIMS BUSTIN OUT)

If he were meant to be a good guy, he'll probably be called "Benedict". This malevolent landlord grabs all the land he can get, and punishes his delinquent tenants by repossessing their stuff. A sad turn for the man who was once your benefactor and your mom's ex-husband.

0.jpg

MAKEOVER:

1.jpg

GAMELPLAY:

2.jpg

3.jpg

MOM LANDGRAAB (THE SIMS BUSTIN OUT)

Good old Mom! Mom is full of unconditional support. She is always there for you. Always supportive. Always trying to guide you, to show you the way, to control you. Except now the tables are turned, and you can control Mom. And you know what's better? You can get her money, too. Good old Mom!

0.jpg

MAKEOVER:

1.jpg

GAMEPLAY:

2.jpg

3.jpg

DONE, WHATS NEXT!