BEST SEXY/HOT ARMORS FOR SKYRIM GIRLS

ETERNALDEMON

why isn't there a link for the first armor?

you are looking for a link for the first armor?

Black Rose CHSBHC

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47600/?

not quite what i was looking for but I appreciate the link. I found the armor.

what exactly are you looking for?

I was wondering why there wasn't a link for the armor in the very first picture:  

Screen_08.jpg

I already googled and found the file; it just confused me to see no link.

I've lately been using the Silverlight Armor (UPN).

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12329/?

The original version of Silverlight Armor was for CBBE, which still needs to be installed first.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10251/?

There is also a skimpy version for people who think the normal version covers too much. ;)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37189/?

• 4 weeks later...

to any one who has Kagura's Bikini    

well i downloaded it and when i instaled it then when i wanted to get it with the console commands it gave me a object id error i checked nexus too and done everything correct but it still gives that any help i used this player.additem ##000d671 the ## was supose to be replaced by the load order that was C2 for me but it still didnt work pls a lil help pls 

• 3 months later...

Hi

I have installed CBBE and the jiggly mod but I do not know how to equip my character. Can someone give me a step by step guide from mod installation to configuring and equiping.

I have googled around trying to find out how to use the mod (e.g. snake amor),but I only get tutorials on installing CBBE and mods but not on how I get them to show up in the inventory.

The only items I currently have in my inventory are my standard prisoner rug clothes.

Please help

Thx

Hi

I have installed CBBE and the jiggly mod but I do not know how to equip my character. Can someone give me a step by step guide from mod installation to configuring and equiping.

I have googled around trying to find out how to use the mod (e.g. snake amor),but I only get tutorials on installing CBBE and mods but not on how I get them to show up in the inventory.

The only items I currently have in my inventory are my standard prisoner rug clothes.

Please help

Thx

almost all armors are producible in the forge. only prerequisite case of very many must reach the wrought capacity 100%, only then will the armor wrought in the category visible!

german

fast alle rüstungen sind in der schmiede herstellbar . einzige voraussetzung bei sehr vielen muß man die schmiedefähigkeit 100% erreichen , erst dann werden die rüstungen in der schmiedekategorie sichtbar !

Hi winni257

Your hint worked, but I had to reinstall the game after cleaning up my PC. Now when I go to the forge, only the name of the armor mods appear, but the amor itelf is not visible. I have installed Calintes version 3, jiggly mod naked armor and lady bat CBBE. What am I doing wrong this time? Am I missing a mod?

Thx again

Hi winni257

Your hint worked, but I had to reinstall the game after cleaning up my PC. Now when I go to the forge, only the name of the armor mods appear, but the amor itelf is not visible. I have installed Calintes version 3, jiggly mod naked armor and lady bat CBBE. What am I doing wrong this time? Am I missing a mod?

Thx again

That most often happens when the armor mod's esp is loading armor references for missing nif files. 

Hi winni257

Thx again

That most often happens when the armor mod's esp is loading armor references for missing nif files. 

Thx.

I am still noob so I dont really understand how to solve this problem. Could you please explain?

By the way for those who have been struggling with armor not showing up on the character. My fix to this was to add "bInvalidateOlderFiles =1" into the [Archive] section in skyrim.ini located in My Games folder.

In case mods are grayed out. Add "bEnableFileSelection = 1" into the [Launcher] section in SykrimPrefs.ini also located in My Games.

The only thing I wish is that there could be more explanations about getting some of the armor on page 1 of this thread. I for example found the thunderbird armor by accindent in whiterun. Entering the console codes which have been described here somehow confuses noobs because it just lets the console spit out more information which I for example dont know what to do with. A step by step tutorial is really appreciated :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I want to donwload the Morten Armor but I don't know how to on the website, can someone send me the download or a tutorial?  I'm a noob

I want to donwload the Morten Armor but I don't know how to on the website, can someone send me the download or a tutorial?  I'm a noob

Nevermind I found out how

• 2 months later...

Archived