I think this is probably because the DLC Extension uses an .esp (main mod) as a master, which I have read is unreliable and a bad idea. I've actually already switched the main mod to be an .esm at my end; will upload new version after a little more testing.

In mean time, I'll remove the DLC extension upload and suggest not using it if you've already downloaded. All it does is mean when you get robbed if you kept a DLC weapon, you also keep some ammo for it (which is how it works with most vanilla guns)

The same may apply to the modified wear-and-tear.esp, if you're having trouble try only using the main mod. I have totally rewritten the sexout extension and added related content at my end.. again I will upload after a little more testing.

I've uploaded a new version where the main plugin is properly a master, and some new features. See the OP for details

I'm pretty sure your issue was that the DLC extension used a plugin as a master (causes confused bad stuff) and so should now be fixed. I hope so.. because I may be away for a little while.

Unfortunately still have CTD :(

Checked combinations:

a) my full mod set

b ) Fallout (main), Another Kick in the Head (3 files)

c) Fallout (Main), sexout.esm, SCR, Another Kick in the Head (3 files)

Still, all combinations work without DLC....

Looks like some of my mods installed before changed some of main fallout files or something like that. Cannot check it now, but will try when i could...

Thats odd, the DLC extension is only one script that just adds to a few formlists. It has all DLC marked as dependencies- including GRA and all courier stash pre-order packs. Do you have them all?

Also, you're definitely using the DLC.esp uploaded today and not the old one?

Odessa what about SexoutWearAndTear-v1-6RobARWIP ??? back to use SexoutWearAndTear-v1-6 ?. Because SexoutWearAndTear-v1-6RobARWIP had depency from Rob Ar-Apha.esp

I should have mentioned that in OP, that version of Wear-And-Tear I added before was a quick fix before I did something better- which I have now, so get rid of that .esp and switch back to the normal wear-and-tear mod

Thats odd, the DLC extension is only one script that just adds to a few formlists. It has all DLC marked as dependencies- including GRA and all courier stash pre-order packs. Do you have them all?

Also, you're definitely using the DLC.esp uploaded today and not the old one?

I suppose i dont have all pre-order packs, so there must be a problem. .esp file was correct one, checked twice :)

I have started a fresh game with this mod active.

In my first loss, I wound up in a hallway engaged in sex with someone invisible (but my character was visible), and then I wound up in some flat grey space with no apparent ability to go anywhere else.

I have started a fresh game with this mod active.

In my first loss, I wound up in a hallway engaged in sex with someone invisible (but my character was visible), and then I wound up in some flat grey space with no apparent ability to go anywhere else.

What location were you at when you got knocked out, how long is sex duration set to and are you using sex assault or brutal rapers?

This issue can happen if a sex animation was due to start within about a second of the knockout script triggering. In my experience this is very rare.

If your character is knocked down on the floor or in mid air when my script triggers it sometimes causes problems as well.

Stalkers should be disabled whilst in the dream sequence. (just in interiors is fine)

Updated a new version with loads of new features and tweaks/bug fixes. See OP

The DLC extension no longer requires pre-order packs, so is now available to the users who didn't have them.

Please report any issues. I will be uploading the files to the download section once a few people have d/led and tested it out.

• 2 weeks later...

short story version - think will be correct to mention modules required for two bdsm-items you using:

GSB-BDSMKennelSlut20130227.7z (http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/82-gsbs-bdsm-files/)
and SpectrumWarrior's Toys pack (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/81-spectrumstoypack/)

(long story)

While playing Sexout i never picked any slavery\bdsm modules ("not interested" as minimum),
so i got missing meshes in "SexoutRobARDreamHotel1Start" scene;
after looking inside, found in script

PlayerREF.EquipItem SexoutSKSTHG01BallGagBlind 1
PlayerREF.EquipItem SexoutSFortRestraintsKennel 1

(both described in SexoutSharedResources.esm, but none of them are in base data pack)
-----------
EDID SexoutSKSTHG01BallGagBlind
FULL BallGag & Blindfold

this object probably must be in (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/81-spectrumstoypack/),
i won't to d\l 50mb for one stupid thihg, so just replaced it by medicine mask mesh.

EDID SexoutSFortRestraintsKennel
FULL Fortress KennelSlut Restraints

this object found in GSB-BDSMKennelSlut20130227.7z (http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/82-gsbs-bdsm-files/),
downloaded it now.

Sorry for disturbing.. thinked to myself, may be i'm single pervert not liking such stuff ;)

Thank you for this mod!

Thanks for mentioning that, hadn't occured to me those items weren't in standard data pack. I wonder if theres a way I can check if they are loaded and alter script accordingly

i think it will be much simplier to extract both(+others specific items\animObjects you will decide to use in future)

of them (meshes&textures) from their original archives and put to your' module download section as optional ("missing mesh patch").

If you decide to "not step at original module autor's territory" (no permission and such..), may be dummy(vanilla) models can be placed to bdsm-mesh-paths (need no to bother about textures), - same way i replaced that ballgag with surgeon mask for myself. Name such pack with name kinda "missing mesh dummy replacer" and count dl's for how many not-bdsm-oriented fans you have (i bet <5 ;) ).

Can't imagine script-check other than "IsModLoaded" (with hope all data placed well) -- nvse has not such power as obse ("IsModelPathValid").

Best regards!

i've got a question about how this works, say i set the hp threshold at 5% for this to activate, and some mob takes my hp from 7% straight to dead, will this still fire and knock me out, or do you have to survive the hit and be under your set threshold? basically im trying to set the activation threshold as low as possible so it doesn't interfere with my other mods, but still does this instead of dying/reloading.

@ Bashis: I don't think there is a way to make it activate on actual death, so yes- you have to survive the hit, at 5% it won't happen very often because you'll die first.

You can adjust the knockout chance as well as health threshold though.

What is the issue with other mod interference?

@ nmatters: You need to wait about 10 or 15 seconds after you kill him before the dream ends, and there are no more black lodge series dreams so you should never wake up there again. If you have killed him and then waited a while but nothing happens, or you wake up there again another time then you have hit a bug. Could you elaborate on what happens?

it not so much as interference, its just that using this with a threshold of 20% or so negates a good deal of perks, stops combat when you could still win, and would butt heads with the combat rape plugin, there's really no problem with the mod its just going to fight with anything else that triggers at a hp threshold, which is why i was hoping to be able to set the hp limit really low with a 100% chance to activate when that threshold is crossed.

Ah yeah, I see what you mean. (Although the sexout extension does make it trigger sometimes after combat rape)

I think all you can do is set the threshold to 5 or 10 Health with 100% chance and perhaps raise the threshold for combat rape/other mods a little.

What perks activate at very low health (like 25%)?- I could perhaps adjust the KO chance if you have them or make some kind of work around

How about add another approach to trigger "AKH" - KO on significant hp damage?

You can implement switch between new and default conditions by expanding MCM hp% slider to negative values (-100% to +100%), so choosing ,fex, -50% sets trigger to damage greater than 50% of base (or remaining?) HP.
(KO probability works as earlier) 

ips: low-health triggered perks are, afair, "miss Misfortune" and "Nerd Rage".

Hello all, my character got stuck in a dream with 4 weirdos anyone know the fix? Stuck as in after exploring for a bit (found the human flesh in the fridge) my character will just strip and stand there, I can only move the camera with my mouse and nothing else.

It happened in Caesar's camp and it is my second knock out dream.

Great mod btw!

Hello all, my character got stuck in a dream with 4 weirdos anyone know the fix? Stuck as in after exploring for a bit (found the human flesh in the fridge) my character will just strip and stand there, I can only move the camera with my mouse and nothing else.

It happened in Caesar's camp and it is my second knock out dream.

Great mod btw!

You've hit a bug: the dream should have ended and you woken up somewhere- there may be a short delay before this happens, but only a few seconds

I don't know why this happened, all I can think of is that its an engine issue related to scripts.

If anyone else encounters this issue where they become permanently stuck with controls disabled at the end of any dream, try typing

---

StartQuest XX000ADD

---

Where XX is the load order of 'Another Kick In The Head.ESM'

If this works or doesn't work, please let me know

Youngfool: One more question: were you doing anything at the same moment your character got stripped/froze, other than standing still or just walking around?

----

On another note, I have uploaded a new version of the mod, only the main .ESM has changed, the two extensions are the same as before. It adds an alternative bad outcome if there is no local hero available to rescue you, instead of just defaulting to Doc Mitchel (which was WIP). See the OP for changes.