Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

Guest ThatOne

Edit 2:  Well........I finally managed to make blender CTD.  That is the first time I have ever managed to do that.  To boot, I managed to loose about an hour worth of an animation I was working on.  I was all set to be pissed off and then I realized that there was an easier way to do what I was trying to accomplish (and I was slowly loosing the battle anyway) with a minimum of work.  Did my subconscious mind flood garbage data to blender's buffer and cause it to crash????......have I been drinking too much Corona this evening?????.....maybe a bit of both??????   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have done well, young padawan.

... Or, in other words, welcome to the club of Blender Crashers.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :P

Blender makes backup during crash so you are still able to recover what you where working. whatever it was that crashed blender.

I use a tool called cleanmem on regular since windows 7 seem to have something in the memory that seem to filling it up the memory really quick like superfetch or whatever it is.

I somehow over ran the buffer accidentally when I was trying to shift a bunch of keyframes around and BOOM!  Funny thing was, I did try the backup when I rebooted blender.......it was empty.  :(   I managed to crash the thing so hard and fast it killed the backup.

I'll take a look at cleanmem as that sounds really useful, thanks!

@ThatOne - Thanks.  :lol:

@Slammer64 - Never been a fan of the Boulevard line.  Bass Ale is just so smooth for me.  I do also like Heineken but ONLY if it is from a pony keg, bottles\cans taste like liquid dung.  Another fav is Red Stripe.  I could guzzle that all night long.......well.......er......until I keeled over that is.   I am not sure I would get much done in blender.........with any of them......other than crashing of course!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

not sure but for me on windows 7 it backs it up in either c:\tmp folder or click on windows icon and type %temp% and in there sometimes it makes a backup for latest blend files.

or if you are out of luck like you mentioned it get overwritten.

not sure but for me on windows 7 it backs it up in either c:\tmp folder or click on windows icon and type %temp% and in there sometimes it makes a backup for latest blend files.

or if you are out of luck like you mentioned it get overwritten.

I'll check but when I looked last night there was nothing.  Anywhere.  No biggie as I was loosing the battle with that particular animation anyway.  When stopped looking for a backup and thought about things a bit I figured out a MUCH easier way to do what I was after and made it work.  All in all the crash turned out to be for the best......even though it pissed me off at the time.  :P

I do not know - I do not test my animation on men. I have an early version of a skeleton with a penis (a little crooked and without one bone)

All right. But I'll leave it - as is.
(I have a slightly different skeleton)

Cock animations only work with futa?

117 stage 1: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7859/Oblivion-LPK-animation

118 stage 1: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7863/Oblivion-LPK-animation

118 stage 0: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7864/Oblivion-LPK-animation

I cut out the boob grabbing parts in animation 118 (DS 57.1) as that really restricts body types it can be used with.  I "think" I have come up with suitable substitutes for it.  You'll have to be the judge.  Progress has been slow this week so rather than wait until I have 10 done, I am going to release what is finished.  Currently I have 5 complete and am hopeful I can finish 1 to 2 more today.  Either way I will upload a beta for testing to the OP Saturday morning sometime.  I'll also update the 1st part with the corrections I made to 123.

Cheers,

Greg

Ok, the following have been updated\added to post 1:

Update 7 - Part 1 - Alpha 3 - this includes a correction to the offensive animations to minimize finger clipping for DMRA

Update 7 - Part 1 - Alpha 1 - this includes 7 animations: 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 122, 125. 

Let me know if you find any issues.  I will be continuing to work on the remaining Group 2 animations.

Cheers,

Greg

@greg

116, 118, and 125 the animated futa penis doesn't go into the defender's pussy. Using the latest version of DMRA futa animated lowerbody included in the resource pack.

Also there is no offender BBB for 116, and in my opinion the defender BBB for 116 could be toned up a little across all phases.

Sure, but 

there can be problems with other animations...

Gerras6's and me edited skeleton

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g3s46th6858pt62/Gerras6's_and_me_edited_skeleton.zip

I do not know - I do not test my animation on men. I have an early version of a skeleton with a penis (a little crooked and without one bone)

Could you share your skeleton? :)

The problem is solved by *multiple overlay*  of animations.

Note to others,

If you do use TDA's custom mesh you ARE going to have problems with many of the animations lining correctly with the Animated Penis Pack on futa cocks (this is due to the cock being crooked - I fixed that with the latest version of the futa cocks in the AP resource pack).  I can't vouch for his skeleton working with the AP Pack's either.  When I get a chance, I'll take a look at his recent animation release and see if it will work with the versions of meshes\skeletons I have.  If it doesn't I'll update it.

@TDA, not sure why you are getting that error.  The is most definitely something off, but I can't tell what.

@legit1337 - I'll install the DMRA body and check things out.  Probably have to end up jacking with the female futa meshes again as the male lines up perfectly.  Those futa cocks are getting to be a pain in the butt!  :(

UPDATE:  Yep, the current futa meshes are still off.  I made some corrections to the futa mesh files and that seemed to fix things without having to touch the animations.  I'll upload a fix shortly and let you guys test things to make sure it doesn't break something else.  Give me an hour or so.

UPDATE 2:  Ok, give this version of DMRA a try:  - Removed

Please test it with current animations and the ones previously done to make sure it doesn't break anything.  Thanks!

Update 3 - nope that didn't quite fix things as it breaks other stuff.  Here is the issue, the current futa cock is missing the 01 and 03 bones.  I need someone to weight paint and apply the two missing bones to the futa cock mesh.  I don't have the foggiest clue on how to weight paint yet as I am too busy to take the time right now to delve into that.

Here are the needed files: - Files Removed.

There is a txt document in the download that clarifies what is needed.  These files are only for those who know how to weight paint in either blender or 3dsmax. 

All right. Very busy right now, will be better in several hours.

I copy paste previous weighted male tool to those two guys and exported them with all the bones or only the ones necessary. There is a slight offset in the futa that could probably be fixed using some translations in Nifskope.

I can try to fix it later provided what I did right now worked. Greg, if you can test it and tell me if it worked then I'll see what I can do about the misalignement.

I haven't been very active recently, that is because we managed to have sun here so the invading green things in my backyard have the priority until it rains again. And that won't be long...

Grumpf,

THAT WORKED PERFECTLY!!!!!!  ;)  

I made only one change, I reloaded the mesh into blender, deleted the skeleton and reimported a fresh version of the modified Growlf skeleton that is in the Animated Penis Resource Pack.  The difference is it has no balls bones.  Them balls, they are trouble!  (they cause mesh tears).

Also the futa being offset is actually by design.  What I did is elongate and tweak its positioning so that it fit within the same space as the male penis.  The deal is the futa cock is skinner and I didn't want to change that, so it ends up being slightly "off" when looking at the bones vs the mesh.  It actually lines up perfectly however in game.  Bottom line there is nothing to fix there.

Thank you so much for taking the time to knock this out.  I did test it in game on animations 116, 118, and 125 and the futa cock goes in the hole now.  :)

I'll push out a patch and a general update to the resource pack as soon as I can later today.

PS - Grumpf - DEATH to the greenies!!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks again you awesomely talented superhero dude! 

Grumpf's revised futa\dildo meshes are now included in version 1.3 of the AP resource pack: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/185-lovers-animated-penis-resource-pack/

Note:  If you prefer not to reinstall the entire resource pack (which means you would have to reinstall Lovers Creatures) then you can just grab the alternate bodies pack and install the default HGEC portion and that will fix you right up.

Made decent progress towards finishing up group 2.  I have only two animations left to complete.  Unfortunately one of them has numerous issues to fix on it.  Probably looking at a release sometime Saturday late afternoon.  After wrapping up group 2 I am going to take a short break and do all of the MB2 masturbation animations.  This should only take 3-4 days at most.  Then I will move to group 4.  I am hoping to progress through group 4 in 2 to 3 weeks.  Once that is complete I will make a combined Lovers Resource & Base Pack with all animations included, so folks only have to install one plugin to have all core files.  This should help folks who are new to LPK ease their way into things. 

The question I have is should I include MB2 in the pack or leave it separate?  Is there any reason not to include it?

@greg

Some people don't want it, so you might want to include it inside an 'optional' side folder. I personally use MB2 and appreciate the thought that you are putting towards the periphery mods for lovers.

Also, do you plan to include offender BBB for anim 116? It currently doesn't have any.