Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

Is it me or most of the new penis animations are missing face expressions on the reciever side?

I am not adding facial expressions, nor am I removing them.  If the animation had them before, it should have them now.  If it didn't before, then it doesn't now. 

If someone wants to spend the time adding facial expressions or wants to put together a keyframe chart along with the facial expressions to use I would be happy to add them.  Otherwise I just don't have the time or interest in making them up.

You can also do it yourself with just nifskope: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=Facial_expressions_in_animations&oldid=46916

Here is a fast tutorial on getting to the text key information with nifskope: http://www.truancyfactory.com/tutorials/oblivion/ob_animation_textKeys.html

Update 7 (Group 2) Part 1 alpha has been added to post 1 and is ready for testing.  I think I have some breast\hand clipping in animation 123 but those of you who use DMRA let me know if it is a for sure deal.

Note which animations are included in the pack as I skipped around to try to do the ones that would be quickest and easiest to convert.  I'll tackle the others this week but it may be slower going.

@greg

Ok, so I did a quick run-thru for now because it's all I have time for. I'll go back tomorrow and be more thorough.

Only issues I have spotted so far:

05 - Animated penis slightly off, going through defenders leg instead of vagina.

120 - Boob "wriggling" phase 1 defender, noticeable even on DMRA.

123 - Ini is horribly horribly off... I think the hands clip on the DMRA breasts too but I won't know for sure until I get a proper ini.

On stage 2 of 121 where the offender grabs the defender's breast, the offender's hand hovers just above the breast (using DMRA) rather than actually touching it. When I do move it to actually touch the breast, the end of the offender's thumb and the tips of their finger's start to clip into the breast.

Animation 123 is also horribly off for me as well, while the defender is correctly positioned during bed sex, the offender's floats off in the distance but a large amount.

Ok, a closer examination of 123 turns out that the offensive side of the animation was all borked up.  I had the old Bip01 and Bip01 NonAccum settings still so it was a mess.

120 - stage 1 - weird boob movement on defender corrected.

05 - this lines up perfectly for me with Hgec H cup with normal LL lowerbody:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7834/Oblivion-LPK-animation

Which body are you using?

121 - adjusted left boob on stage 2 and also hand on neck on stage 3 (was off slightly).

Testing now and a patch will be incoming shortly.

EDIT:  Part 1 - Alpha 2 has been added to post 1.  Need some DMRA testers to check 121 and 123.

Ok, a closer examination of 123 turns out that the offensive side of the animation was all borked up.  I had the old Bip01 and Bip01 NonAccum settings still so it was a mess.

120 - stage 1 - weird boob movement on defender corrected.

05 - this lines up perfectly for me with Hgec H cup with normal LL lowerbody:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7834/Oblivion-LPK-animation

Which body are you using?

121 - adjusted left boob on stage 2 and also hand on neck on stage 3 (was off slightly).

Testing now and a patch will be incoming shortly.

EDIT:  Part 1 - Alpha 2 has been added to post 1.  Need some DMRA testers to check 121 and 123.

Both stage 2 on 121, 123 has no clipping of the thumbs but has clipping of the fingertips, tested with DMRA standard.

Both stage 2 on 121, 123 has no clipping of the thumbs but has clipping of the fingertips, tested with DMRA standard.

On 121 how deep are the fingertips into the breast?  Is it on part or the whole animation?

On 123 is it all stages or just stage 2?  Again, how deep are the fingers and is it part or the whole time?

Thanks for taking the time to test! :)

On 121 how deep are the fingertips into the breast?  Is it on part or the whole animation?

On 123 is it all stages or just stage 2?  Again, how deep are the fingers and is it part or the whole time?

Thanks for taking the time to test! :)

It's very minor really, and difficult to describe further than I already have. Would you be able to test with a DMRA body in-game using a setbody mod?

It's very minor really, and difficult to describe further than I already have. Would you be able to test with a DMRA body in-game using a setbody mod?

No, as I use a male PC for testing.  However it isn't hard to swap out the main female body for the dmra one to test.  I'll do that and take a look.

By the way, anyone use Lovers Hooker that might be willing to take it for a test spin?  I need someone who uses the 11-200 bbb pack to try a version of Lovers Hooker with modified animation calls.  Just PM me if you are interested.  I am currently working on correcting True Crime (both versions) as well so holler on that one too and I'll send it out for testing when I complete it.

Thanks.

@greg

Thanks for fixing 120.

As for 121, the hand isn't completely on the boob but it isn't really noticeable unless you get close. For 123 you have minor clipping with just the fingertips (bring them upwards a little) on both hands but the thumbs are fine.

As for 05 I'm sill getting a misaligned penis using both offender and defender DMRA body, plus the animated penis lowerbody included in the lovers package. I can upload a video of it if you would like.

@greg

As for 05 I'm sill getting a misaligned penis using both offender and defender DMRA body, plus the animated penis lowerbody included in the lovers package. I can upload a video of it if you would like.

Ok, the issue is not with the animation.  Rather it is the futa cock........again.  :(

I just tweaked things with the default futa mesh (HGEC) and the animation lines up right.  I'll work on making an update for all futa meshes.  Probably can bang out a testing dmra version fairly early tomorrow and you guys can give me some feedback on whether it works or not.

One of these days I need to sit down and learn how to properly do weight painting and bone weighting.  I'll probably do that after I finish the animations overhaul as I'll need it for the creatures overhaul.  :P

OK,

Test out this DMRA revised futa mesh:  - download removed and placed in Animated Penis Resource Pack download page.

That should have 05 lining up correctly.  If there are no issues then I'll assemble a full on patch for all body types and update the AP Resource Pack.  I'll also make a temp patch for folks so they can just install that instead of reinstalling the whole ball of wax.

@greg

Yes! Problem is fixed with that new mesh, thank you.

Excellent!

Ok, I have uploaded a new version of the lovers resource pack (v1.2) with the reworked female futa meshes.  I have also uploaded a reworked female alternate bodies patch that contains the default HGEC, DMRA b4, DMRA open pussy and HGEC-GM bodies with the reworked futa\dildo.  You can use the alternate bodies patch to patch your current version of the AP resource pack if you like.

I have also combined all current animations (updates 1-6) into one download for ease of installing.

The above can be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/185-lovers-animated-penis-resource-pack/

click on window type and select text editor.

Windows type is where you select script, action editor, NLA etc..

You can't select facial you have to make these yourself.

click on add new and name it anim

and use stuff like:

1/start

30/end

for facial you have to make these manual just like the above.

Where in the Blender is a menu of the text keys? (facial expression, etc..)

It is one of the window types.

Choose "Text Editor" and it displays the text key information.  :)

See the screenshot below:

post-6196-0-54061000-1373388050_thumb.jpg

can you make the facial expression to be more pain and pleasure? its like ahegao in hentai xD

You can choose only from the available expressions that were created by Bethesda.  There are quite a few of them.

....and No....I am not adding or changing facial expressions.  That is up to the individual user to mess with.  I have too much on my plate as it is right now.

Greg, do you plan to do the blowjob group (group 4)? I know you said a while ago that you wouldn't do that one as BBB wouldn't be applicable to many of the animations, but the animated penis could still really help some of them. Cheers

Greg, do you plan to do the blowjob group (group 4)? I know you said a while ago that you wouldn't do that one as BBB wouldn't be applicable to many of the animations, but the animated penis could still really help some of them. Cheers

Yes, I will do group 4, but it will be a fairly quick run through.  Mostly I'll just be enabling the animated penis and little else.  I am not going to go to the lengths that I have been doing on fixing clipping and all that however.  I will do a few for like the tit jobs, as that is really needed to be compatible with HGEC Hcup\DMRA.

Edit 1:

115 stage 1:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7849/Oblivion-LPK-animation

While this one had a bit of a "kick" to it....I made the offensive thrusting a bit........more.... :P

Edit 2:  Well........I finally managed to make blender CTD.  That is the first time I have ever managed to do that.  To boot, I managed to loose about an hour worth of an animation I was working on.  I was all set to be pissed off and then I realized that there was an easier way to do what I was trying to accomplish (and I was slowly loosing the battle anyway) with a minimum of work.  Did my subconscious mind flood garbage data to blender's buffer and cause it to crash????......have I been drinking too much Corona this evening?????.....maybe a bit of both??????   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like I might finish off 115 yet tonight and then on to 116.  If I can keep up the pace I am at then I hope to have the next 10 for this group done by late Friday.   Then I'll knock out the final 5 or so hopefully over the weekend and move on to group 4.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel!!!  I can scarcely believe it!!!  :P

Mental note: stop drinking Corona and start drinking Bass Ale........I need to grow some more hair on my chest...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit 3:  Final stage of 115: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7850/Oblivion-LPK-animation

Blender makes backup during crash so you are still able to recover what you where working. whatever it was that crashed blender.

I use a tool called cleanmem on regular since windows 7 seem to have something in the memory that seem to filling it up the memory really quick like superfetch or whatever it is.