Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

What is the current fixed minimal skeleton from gerra ?? I tried a simple export from blender, but when i view the animations in-game i get totally distorted mesh.

Something tells me there is more wrong with minimal skeleton from gerra then i first thought.

This is how it suppose to look:

NewOblivionAnimationTest.7z

post-160974-0-14219700-1372945173_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-17756900-1372945200_thumb.jpg

When i use my own rig with it's own skeleton so not gerra skeleton the animations plays fine in game.

Just a quick note:

Your anims all seem to have the same speed in Blender, framewise!

I know the overall speed can be changed, but how about moving the frames a bit, to create different speeds during one loop?

For example, speeding the thrust, while slowing down the pulling out? This would lead to more immersion and variety.

It´s not much work either, all you got to do is moving the entire frames, while editing the anim...

It´s not much work either, 

Probably a bad choice of words on your part - even if your suggestions are valid. I wouldn't know, because I have no idea about animations or Blender. But I DO believe that this project has been an incredible amount of work already, and that Monsieur AtHit has spent more time and effort trying to keep this game alive and fresh than most people spend actually playing it.

I have no right to say this - and I have already been chewed out in this very thread - BUT:

Can we please just let Greg finish the animations at his own pace so I can fix my Lover's mods to use the new animations? That is the point of having new animations, is it not? So that Lovers w/PK will be more fun and immersive? So that the actual game experience is improved?

I believe that the vast majority of people here want working mods and animations that actually function in the game; and, yes,  this horse that I am beating is the very same one I killed a long time ago. So I will shut up in a minute...

But every single mod that calls for a specific animation is now broken. These mods need to be brought up to date with the new animations. Yet another crapload of work for GregAtHit - because I sincerely doubt that anyone else will fix them. I could try to do it, but I do not think that anyone would like the results. I'm inept, you see...

What is the current fixed minimal skeleton from gerra ?? I tried a simple export from blender, but when i view the animations in-game i get totally distorted mesh.

Something tells me there is more wrong with minimal skeleton from gerra then i first thought.

This is how it suppose to look:

attachicon.gifNewOblivionAnimationTest.7z

attachicon.gifNew Oblivion Animation test 1.jpgattachicon.gifNew Oblivion Animation test 2.jpg

When i use my own rig with it's own skeleton so not gerra skeleton the animations plays fine in game.

I exclusively use the animating skeleton that gerra6 made:  skeletonmin.nif

I have never had it distort any of my meshes.

Now the other skeletons in that package seem to have issues, but not the minimum one.

I can't speak for rigs, as I have not taken the time yet to figure out how to build them, so perhaps there is some issue with the minimum skeleton that only shows up with rig building?

Actually speeding up animations is not difficult. you have 2 options to increase fps:

1 is click on playback and set the fps to desired frame rate.

2: is finish animation move to action editor then press s key to move right to slow it down or move left to speed it up.

That is all.

i think the more fluent movements is more difficult then just speed up an animation.

I exclusively use the animating skeleton that gerra6 made:  skeletonmin.nif

I have never had it distort any of my meshes.

Now the other skeletons in that package seem to have issues, but not the minimum one.

Crap then something is up with my exporter again. Not sure but there is some serious issue with the skeleton it self.

Sometimes when just importing it gives error's i don't have this with grolf skeleton but that skeleton is so huge it makes animating really hard. So maybe this skeleton don't like rigs much. bummer.

Just a quick note:

Your anims all seem to have the same speed in Blender, framewise!

I know the overall speed can be changed, but how about moving the frames a bit, to create different speeds during one loop?

For example, speeding the thrust, while slowing down the pulling out? This would lead to more immersion and variety.

It´s not much work either, all you got to do is moving the entire frames, while editing the anim...

This is more work than you might realize most of the time.  To do this you would need to add keyframes to the mix to create your fast then slow movements.  While this is pretty easy to do when creating a new animation, it can be a fuckton of work when you are modifying an existing one.  The cumming animation that I did for 112 (see post 124) took me about 6 hours to hammer into shape.  I can't afford to spend that kind of time on 4 stages per animation times 200.  Not if I want to get the final two groups done this summer.

Another thing to keep in mind is the overall speed the animation is playing at.  At 45 speed (typical stage 2) any faster\slower movement will start to look "jerky".  At speed 50 to 60 (typical stage 3) it REALLY looks jerky if you have anything but smooth flow going on.  So bottom line this only works for stage 1 or stage 0 (orgasm).  That can be a bunch of work for just 1 or 2 stages of an animation.

As to "seeming" to have the same speed in blender...yea that is just a default speed.  In game the animations will be increasingly faster per each stage 1 to 3 and then slower for the orgasm stage.  What I normally do is rework all animations to be in the 60 frame length area.  Then depending on the animation and stage I adjust the playback speed to:

20-30 stage 1

35-45 stage 2

50-60 stage 3

When you export a file that is 60 frames long at the playback speed of 60 then you end up with an animation that is 30 frames long.  If you re-import it into blender, that is what you will see.

Sometimes when just importing it gives error's i don't have this with grolf skeleton but that skeleton is so huge it makes animating really hard. So maybe this skeleton don't like rigs much. bummer.

I think that may be the case.  I have only had issues importing a few files and those were from folks who are using 3dsmax in creating animations.

If you like you can send me your blend file via PM and I can try to export it to see if your exporter is messed up or if it really is that gerra6's skeleton hates rigs.

3ds max considerably saves time.

The only thing - there is no reflection of the bones (Outside CAT system).

I have heard that 3dsmax is easier to animate in but since I am already this deep into blender and since 3dsmax has trouble with the 90 degree issue it would be a waste to switch gears now.  I do own 3dsmax and I may look into it when I make the jump to Skyrim.  That won't be anytime soon however.

Depends on the person itself. if you put in enough time even blender will look like a breeze. After doing much rigging, and animating in blender, i would not even know where to begin with 3dmax, if it even works on my pc. last time i tried i could not even export a simple animation kf file. only 0kb where exported.

Atleast blender did export right. The point and click system from 3dmax looked really easy. But if it can't export, this tool is as useless to me as maya or other language. :shy:

Yep, for better or worse I am stuck with blender.  8 months plus of tinkering with it would be wasted otherwise. 

The funny thing is I still barely know enough to get myself out of a wet paper bag with sharp scissors....... :P

113 Stage 3: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7810/Oblivion-LPK-animation

NOTE:  the actual "in game" speed will be a little over 2 times faster than shown in the sample video.  ;)

Not sure what I am going to do for the orgasm stage. 

I was thinking about turning the defensive position into the combustible convolution spell from Deadly Reflex 6.

Make it a "literal" fucked to death deal....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The problem with the 90 degrees will be only for a special animation (for exmp. =move forward, jump, etc...).

For static animation  just do not use Bip01 !

(I showed how to use the position constraint for [Pelvis] instead Bip01.)

3ds max considerably saves time.

The only thing - there is no reflection of the bones (Outside CAT system).

I have heard that 3dsmax is easier to animate in but since I am already this deep into blender and since 3dsmax has trouble with the 90 degree issue it would be a waste to switch gears now.  I do own 3dsmax and I may look into it when I make the jump to Skyrim.  That won't be anytime soon however.

The problem with the 90 degrees will be only for a special animation (for exmp. =move forward, jump, etc...).

For static animation  just do not use Bip01 !

(I showed how to use the position constraint for [Pelvis] instead Bip01.)

Yes and no.  The real problem is that we are talking about "existing" animations.  Unfortunately both Northern and Grumpf used the Bip01 and Bip01 NonAccum in their ainmations.  Fixing that is a ROYAL pain in the ass, as I have to basically rebuild the animation for the Bip01, Bip01 NonAccum and pelvis by hand.  Making it even more of a pain is the fact that their animations tend to be really long (200  to 600 frames or more)  and often have multiple movements that are not uniform.  Just to fix one animation often takes almost as long as it would to make a new one.  Many times I just deleted all but the first frame and redid the animation from there.  Also, only blender can fix an existing animation that has the 90 degree issue.

Now for new animations you are perfectly correct, as long as the animator remembers to leave the Bip01 and Bip01 NonAccum alone.

Why is it such a problem with bip01NonAccuum in 3dmax ?? In blender you have to rotate Bip01NonAccum -90 or 90 to face either forward or backward. if you don't it will be facing left or right.

Is this done differently in 3dmax ??

Bip01 i never touch. but bip01 is the root for the entire armature. So if you create a rig it will be easier to have constraints attached to bip01 for easier animation creation.

Bip01NonAccuum is how the animation will be facing in game. the arrow of bip01nonAccuum is facing will be the angle the animation will be facing in game.

Why is it such a problem with bip01NonAccuum in 3dmax ?? In blender you have to rotate Bip01NonAccum -90 or 90 to face either forward or backward. if you don't it will be facing left or right.

Is this done differently 3dmax ??

3dsMax tends to merge the Bip01 and Bip01 NonAccum together when exporting.  Thus you end up with the 90 degree bug and when you try to use the 1 and 2 keys to adjust your animation in game, it moves them side to side instead of forward/backward.

Now for non-lovers stuff it does the same thing but has everything turned.  You can avoid this as TDA stated by leaving the Bip01 alone.  It is just a quirk of the 3dsmax exporter more than anything.

Greg, I see youre redoing the missionary anims, right?

If so, do you take requests on what users wiould like for some of the anims to look like? for example, i'd love to see a missionary pose like this:

if you dont though, I understand.

Greg, I see youre redoing the missionary anims, right?

If so, do you take requests on what users wiould like for some of the anims to look like? for example, i'd love to see a missionary pose like this:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcnrf1sCf21rk3n4uo1_1280.jpg

if you dont though, I understand.

Right now I am not doing any new poses.  I am fixing the existing animations and in many cases spicing them up a bit.  Once all groups are updated to the animated penis then I will look at creating some new animations. 

Cheers,

Greg

113 stage 0: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7813/Oblivion-LPK-animation

That is the probably the last cum outside animation I'll do.  They are pretty time consuming.  I am "shooting" to have 10 done sometime Saturday Sunday for an alpha release.  I have 6 done so far.

Edit: Alpha release will contain 03, 05, 108, 111, 112, 113, 120 and then "probably" will contain 121, 123, 124.  I am skipping around a bit as some are easier to convert than others.

Edit 2: Just finished 120 and am working on animation 121: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7818/Oblivion-LPK-animation

update Lovers3ActorAnimation128.esp-

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8x87pleooryodz2/Lovers3ActorAnimation128.7z

(corrected for defense(zm=zme) scaling

3eaad55cf53e8401169e1986c348f28b.jpg

Added regulation along the axis Z (3-4 NumLock keys) .

Choosing SCALE of Actor3 (if needed - autoset - +,- NumLock keys),

synchronization of scaling = 2.1 seconds - features of Oblivion engine.

maybe ...because LoversSetScaleRevised mod

or spb DMMC body? too large not like HGEC :-/

Sometimes it good to scroll old posts who are locked.

One question ?? how does someone edit your mod and add threesome animations ?? Is it the same basic principle like loversIdleAnimsPriority.esp ?? where you set defense and offense ?? where do you add the third animation so it plays 3 animations at once ??

1. No. This is a separate system(mod) of control ,start and   synchronization of  the animation, connectivity through the callback function of the LPK system -in other words  miniLovers :).

2, In my mod (There's a quest variables, after adjusting, they remembered for a specific save.)

3. Yes

update Lovers3ActorAnimation128.esp-

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8x87pleooryodz2/Lovers3ActorAnimation128.7z

(corrected for defense(zm=zme) scaling

Added regulation along the axis Z (3-4 NumLock keys) .
Choosing SCALE of Actor3 (if needed - autoset - +,- NumLock keys),
synchronization of scaling = 2.1 seconds - features of Oblivion engine.

maybe ...because LoversSetScaleRevised mod

or spb DMMC body? too large not like HGEC :-/

Sometimes it good to scroll old posts who are locked.

One question ?? how does someone edit your mod and add threesome animations ?? Is it the same basic principle like loversIdleAnimsPriority.esp ?? where you set defense and offense ?? where do you add the third animation so it plays 3 animations at once ??

If you were still looking for a couple of other bondage-style poses to use for new animations there might be a couple to look at in this pack.

There's some "DogFarm" nifs there that could make for one heck of a bondage animation, just remove the rail/cage model. There's also a crate pose there but not sure how useful it could be. Same goes for the Breeding Mount nifs.

Anyways keep up the great work!

If you were still looking for a couple of other bondage-style poses to use for new animations there might be a couple to look at in this pack.

There's some "DogFarm" nifs there that could make for one heck of a bondage animation, just remove the rail/cage model. There's also a crate pose there but not sure how useful it could be. Same goes for the Breeding Mount nifs.

Anyways keep up the great work!

Thanks.  I'll take a look at them when I get done with the main overhaul. 

Edit: 121 stage 0: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7825/Oblivion-LPK-animation

Edit 2: 123 stage 1: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7826/Oblivion-LPK-animation

I have been study further havok blender and regular ik and so far it seem you can have better control when used havok breast and let blender calculate the bounce and gravity during bouncing then when using normal ik to simulate bounce.

Rig created with havok breast:

post-160974-0-11470100-1373196326_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-42051400-1373196331_thumb.jpg

Rig created without havok breast but with ik bones:

post-160974-0-93499300-1373196358_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-31109300-1373196363_thumb.jpg

With the IK however it was easier to simulate how the jiggle part happens but so far it is more difficult to create real life bounce this way.

IK will move all 3 op bones but due to gravity i have lower the mass to make op bones 2 and op bones 3 to rotate differently.

But i will have too check how to get the rotate to move bones 2 and 3 less then op bone 1.

Ok, I am working on the final stage of animation 124 and then I have several hours of renaming files and testing.  If all goes well I'll push out a 10pack of group 2 animations for testing from you guys.   The 10 animations that will be included in this 10pack are listed in post 143.