Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

As just a player, is there an easy way to view the animations these would be replacing, in case I wanted to replace a different one than 04?

Maybe gifs like the ones posted up there.

Grab the daedra sutra in the downloads section.  Has pictures of each animation included.

Thanks.   :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

>> some oral

Some breast animation at first two phases would be nice (yes, they're small, but - just a little jiggle?). All in all look natural and lively. Also, when at first phase girl slightly waves her hands, i thought as she hesitates to touch her partner's calves.

>> some oral

Some breast animation at first two phases would be nice (yes, they're small, but - just a little jiggle?). All in all look natural and lively. Also, when at first phase girl slightly waves her hands, i thought as she hesitates to touch her partner's calves.

As for the chest, I would need to build a complex model in the Havok Reactor (plug in for 3Ds Max) with solid bodies and reaction of filament (spring) which is associated with breast bones.

This is a complex process, which is comparable with the creation of the animation itself, there is no a single solution, you need a lot of testing the reaction of the spring and rigid body and rigid body mass.

Unless of course, you need a physics model.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWJ8h_DGc3A

===============

Hands -this  is for simplification.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope its okay to ask in here

[...]

While I have to say that this isn't my stuff either I'd try to ask Funnybizness over at Skyrim. He's doing animations from quite arousing to spine-chilling, and this would suit his taste more than likely.

Yeah, funnybizness is almost like a miracle that fell out of the sky for skyrim lol. Btw i don't think he is ever gonna animate for oblivion since to what i assume the creation of animations works possibly completely different. But then again i'm not an animator. I just compared both skeletons with each other and i must say that skyrims one has atleast 10 times more bones than oblivions (more bones more possibilities). I bet if you tried to run the skeleton of skyrim in oblivion, your game would either ctd or run very poorly, if at all. Feel free to correct me animators.

You need it for creatures as well due to the 90 degree bug.  Plus, there is more tutorial information out there for blender and oblivion animating.  While you "can" use 3dsmax, the preferred platform was blender and it has most of the tools and info.

So as I said, you "really" should use blender, not you "must".

You need it for creatures as well due to the 90 degree bug.  Plus, there is more tutorial information out there for blender and oblivion animating.  While you "can" use 3dsmax, the preferred platform was blender and it has most of the tools and info.

So as I said, you "really" should use blender, not you "must".

90 degree bug???  I dont know what is it.  I made Mushrooms and Mimic animation without bugs, well ok.

You can add facial expressions to animations in blender (like blinking, surprised, disgust, fear and other limited expressions).  It is a ton of work and pretty much a guessing game to see if it turns out right.  Most all of the animations in the LAPF have some limited facial expressions.  At least for the females.

The full list of expressions can be found here:  http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=Facial_expressions_in_animations&oldid=46916

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...