Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

Bump:

Normal speed:attachicon.gif2.gif

Hyper speed:attachicon.gif1.gif

I think i found an easier way to speed up the animation making it not lose it's effectiveness. I will be testing this out some more.

Small sample:

Normal speed:attachicon.gif3.gif

Fast speed:attachicon.gif4.gif

Samples how the new speed will look.

Fallout link:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/808-animated-gifs/page-212?do=findComment&comment=1583208

Oblivion link:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/808-animated-gifs/page-212?do=findComment&comment=1585670

Sample slight changes:

attachicon.gif1.gifattachicon.gif2.gifattachicon.gif3.gifattachicon.gif4.gif

btw the way i rigged the skeleton it will be pretty easy to switch in between types of characters like: FvsF MvsF FvsM and MvsM

attachicon.gif1.gifattachicon.gif2.gifattachicon.gif3.gifattachicon.gif4.gifattachicon.gif5.gifattachicon.gif6.gif

Interesting, but why the second actor moves his back  this way?

(

the human cannot move his/her back like that.)
==============================================
Okay, just saw one scene:
  • 2 weeks later...

These are new unisex animation i hope you like them:

Please tell me if the speed are alright so i can adjust to make them slower.

attachicon.gif1.gifattachicon.gif2.gifattachicon.gif3.gifattachicon.gif4.gifattachicon.gif5.gifattachicon.gif6.gifattachicon.gif7.gifattachicon.gif8.gif

I tried to minimize clipping but man it is hard..

Animation File:

attachicon.gifD_ManXX2_Doggy_Style_Animation File.7z

Looking good, I noticed the the foot of the offender on some of the animations seems to move about quite a lot, is there any way to make it more stationary?

not sure what you mean it is the same i always use it is the one supplied by Gregathit first post. check the ini i think i did not make it fully align you need to use the move button in lovers with pk to have them align properly. 

I have updated previous post with new alternate version less speed and stationary feet.

With small adjustments to NLA and action editor you can quickly desync the animation making 1 part faster and the other slower then speed up the other and slow down the other. making it look a bit different each time adjustments is made:

post-160974-0-24476600-1466976570_thumb.gifpost-160974-0-50616200-1466976580_thumb.gifpost-160974-0-00704600-1466976595_thumb.gifpost-160974-0-57996700-1466976604_thumb.gifpost-160974-0-56978700-1466976614_thumb.gifpost-160974-0-95964900-1466976626_thumb.gifpost-160974-0-49183700-1466976637_thumb.gifpost-160974-0-78982700-1466976646_thumb.gif

Same animation only small speed adjustments, the effect is different each time.

Ok i hope you like it is a handjob/ blowjob animation:

04 animation replacer:

Screenshot:

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gif3.jpgattachicon.gif4.jpgattachicon.gif5.jpgattachicon.gif6.jpgattachicon.gif7.jpgattachicon.gif8.jpgattachicon.gif9.jpgattachicon.gif10.jpg

Orgasm:attachicon.gifOrgasm.gif

Stage1:attachicon.gifstage1.gif

Stage2:attachicon.gifstage2.gif

Stage3:attachicon.gifStage3.gif

Animation file:

attachicon.gifD_ManXX2_BlowJob_HandJob_Animation Files.7z

Dmanx, since you produce so many cool animations, do you think you could possible put them all in one download in the Oblivion section? Your work is really good, its just getting hard to keep track of across multiple forum posts.

blowjob is working flawless, but how can I use slofs boners for it , like in your screenshot ?

Also I have replaced the titfuck animation with number 132 but it didnt work, PK just skips the animation , dunno why :/

blowjob is working flawless, but how can I use slofs boners for it , like in your screenshot ?

Also I have replaced the titfuck animation with number 132 but it didnt work, PK just skips the animation , dunno why :/

Did you rename all animations files included ini to 132 ?? everything needs to be renamed to 132 if you want to use slot 132.

04 animation replacer:

Screenshot:

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gif3.jpgattachicon.gif4.jpgattachicon.gif5.jpgattachicon.gif6.jpgattachicon.gif7.jpgattachicon.gif8.jpgattachicon.gif9.jpgattachicon.gif10.jpg

Animation file:

Dmanx, since you produce so many cool animations, do you think you could possible put them all in one download in the Oblivion section? Your work is really good, its just getting hard to keep track of across multiple forum posts.

you mean like what i did for fallout and skyrim own section ??

Not sure why, but the tityfuck animation goes left to right, instead of backwards and forwards when moved with the number keys.

Not sure what to say. will have too look why it does it. does this also happen for the other animation i released previously or is it just this one ??

Yes I also does this with animation 48 and they just dissapear in the row of animations when you change them with Y key. Its really strange. console shows 45,47 and then normally 48 but it isnt there. Dunno why it just dissapear...

Did you rename all animations files included ini to 132 ?? everything needs to be renamed to 132 if you want to use slot 132.

04 animation replacer:

Screenshot:

Animation file:

you mean like what i did for fallout and skyrim own section ??

Not sure why, but the tityfuck animation goes left to right, instead of backwards and forwards when moved with the number keys.

Not sure what to say. will have too look why it does it. does this also happen for the other animation i released previously or is it just this one ??

It happens for both the titjob and blowjob.

A fallout/skyrim like animation collection for oblivion would be perfect.

I think i know what the problem is, it is the 90 degrees bug from oblivion. i heard so much about. i don;t seem to have encountered this bug before when doing fallout animations. will have to check how to fix it. not sure how though. Does lovers with pk also offset the animation manually ?? i don't play much oblivion these days. only to test if the animation is working properly.

• 4 weeks later...

As just a player, is there an easy way to view the animations these would be replacing, in case I wanted to replace a different one than 04?

Maybe gifs like the ones posted up there.

Grab the daedra sutra in the downloads section.  Has pictures of each animation included.