Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

In the LAPF download file is a jpg with all numbers. what type of ani, free numbers ,...

There are about 50 free numbers. How many lesbian animations you want to create?  more than 50?

Here are some good new anis in the thread ,but not 50 . So if you create 10 or 20 lesbian animations and we fill other free numbers with the new  anis from this thread there will still be some free numbers.

I'm currently working on gathering lesbian animations for Oblivion and making my own if needed (progress is slow but steady), how hard would it be to add additional animations to lovers beyond 1-200 which are already allowed? I know that animations above 200 are reserved for creatures, but are there any more gaps that could be used for actors as well?

It will be difficult. You will need to add and animation, and modify scripts.

But why is it?  Remove a curve animation, there is a lot :).

I'm certainly willing to give modifying scripts a try if someone can point me in the right direction. If that turns out to not be possible for whatever reason, is there a guide showing which lovers motion numbers are still free slots?

What do you mean by removing a curve animation?

I did not do it myself , but  LPKsystem must load animation parameters, and their are 200, i.e. an array of a specific number and etc. At least it is necessary to check these scripts.

Curve mean  bad ( jargon. :)

By the way, can you show your work?
==============================
Final...

I'm currently working on gathering lesbian animations for Oblivion and making my own if needed (progress is slow but steady), how hard would it be to add additional animations to lovers beyond 1-200 which are already allowed? I know that animations above 200 are reserved for creatures, but are there any more gaps that could be used for actors as well?

I'm certainly willing to give modifying scripts a try if someone can point me in the right direction. If that turns out to not be possible for whatever reason, is there a guide showing which lovers motion numbers are still free slots?

I did not do it myself , but  LPKsystem must load animation parameters, and their are 200, i.e. an array of a specific number and etc. At least it is necessary to check these scripts.

Final...

I've created the first stage of one new lesbian animation, but I'm having trouble coming up with further stages.

I can upload the .blend file if you want to have a look?

Final...

I've created the first stage of one new lesbian animation, but I'm having trouble coming up with further stages.

OK, show

Here's the .blend file http://expirebox.com/download/362b356d7236fe3dd664a7dce7d6f195.html

Final...

OK, show

Here's the .blend file

nice pose/

I, too, wanted to do like that.

Thanks, have you got any suggestions on how I could improve it/make further stages :)

Technically? In a blender, I can not recommend anything that you do not know.

I only need it for mirroring and also for the motions when there is the collision movement.

Just, I like the pose. If in 3DS Max i would advise (technically).

Or you about my fantasy?

Here's the .blend file

nice pose/

Thanks, have you got any suggestions on how I could improve it/make further stages :)

I only need it for mirroring and also for the motions when there is the collision movement.

Or you about my fantasy?

I know what to do technically in blender (don't have 3DS Max), it's just that I can't decide what to do from an artistic point of view in relation to the next stages of the animation. 

Here's the .blend file

nice pose/

Or you about my fantasy?

I know what to do technically in blender (don't have 3DS Max), it's just that I can't decide what to do from an artistic point of view in relation to the next stages of the animation. 

Hmm, I do not know. Usually, I myself do not have a picture of what will be, only poses and imagination about paths of movements (IK,splines -paths)

In general, I am guided by H-artists. But not every abomination, but in order it to be a little funny.

i am confused. where do i find spline in blender 2.49b ?? are you talking about 3dmax ?? this is created within blender 2.49b. Allot of stuff is not possible like newer blender can.

Well . Then I do not know. At least, I told you.

What i mean

But you're tried to make some in 3DS Max? Is not it?

Was wondering if it is the same like ipo curve for older blender ?? i think new blender does seem to have spline embeded in it, not sure how to work that part yet but if it will make it easier to make curve animations i will try and dive into what that part is. 

i am confused. where do i find spline in blender 2.49b ?? are you talking about 3dmax ?? this is created within blender 2.49b. Allot of stuff is not possible like newer blender can.

What i mean

Was wondering if it is the same like ipo curve for older blender ?? i think new blender does seem to have spline embeded in it, not sure how to work that part yet but if it will make it easier to make curve animations i will try and dive into what that part is. 

it easier

http://www.fastswf.com/8wHghj0

What i mean

it easier

New lesbian animation? :)

What i mean

it easier

probably, I just understood how the kinematics works for the spine IK .

and here's the continuation for your animation, maybe.

Test version stage 2 http://expirebox.com/download/4b311a1a75424ace9ddc8b107fe521c6.html

What i mean

it easier

probably, I just understood how the kinematics works for the spine IK .

and here's the continuation for your animation, maybe.

They would need to be converted, as they were made with the wrong skeleton, and will need to be updated to use the animated penis.  All doable.  Probably won't have time to look at them until this coming weekend.  If anyone can get to them quicker, just holler.

Here are 2 new animations i hope you like them:

In game Gif:

post-160974-0-07642400-1456518952_thumb.gif

Blender:

Stage 1: post-160974-0-11841100-1456519357_thumb.gif Stage 2: post-160974-0-60291200-1456519726_thumb.gif Stage 3: post-160974-0-71668100-1456520333_thumb.gif Orgasm: post-160974-0-49120600-1456520062_thumb.gif

Titty Fuck Animation File:

D_ManXX2_TittyFuck_New Style_Animation File.7z

Doggy Style Animation File:

D_ManXX2_Doggy_New Style_Animation File.7z

Blender Gif:

Stage 1: post-160974-0-04024900-1456521482_thumb.gif Stage 2: post-160974-0-35519000-1456521242_thumb.gif Stage 3: post-160974-0-28492900-1456520849_thumb.gif Orgasm: post-160974-0-73318500-1456520630_thumb.gif

W.I.P Very Soon:

post-160974-0-09543200-1456521800_thumb.gif