Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

There are three ways to call an animation (again, that I am aware of):

1. Via group:  This method will call up a random animation from either the entire group or one from the 1 to 9 animations for that group (depending on what settings you have enabled in the LAPF) and will allow someone to cycle animations within only that group.

2. Via animation number: This method calls a specific numbered animation, but allows the user to cycle between all 200 animations if they want to, if I remember right.  Again, I could be remembering wrong between this and the UMID.

3.  The last is via UMID:  This calls up that animation only I believe and no cycling is allowed.  I could be wrong on this one, as I haven't tested this in a long while.

Ok, I got the UMID call working, but unfortunately, the player can still cycle animations. I've seen modders block the player from using specific keyboard keys before, but I can't remember how it's done.

Never mind, Worked it out.

You can disable lovers animation changing for the player by just using DisableControl 28. - Doesn't work, will keep trying.

If you add the +1024 UMID flag to the .ini file of an animation, you can also prevent that animation form playing when NOT called directly via UMID.

Are there any lesbian animations for Oblivion that involve standing?

Something like these...

http://sex.sofeminine.co.uk/relationships/album961435/lesbian-kama-sutra-100-sex-positions-for-women-0.html#p24

http://sex.sofeminine.co.uk/relationships/album961435/lesbian-kama-sutra-100-sex-positions-for-women-0.html#p18

http://sex.sofeminine.co.uk/relationships/album961435/lesbian-kama-sutra-100-sex-positions-for-women-0.html#p38 (No furniture)

@Greg If I make the necessary adjustments to LoversPK.esp to allow animation cycling to be selectively disabled, could I pass the changes onto you?

If it is via the settings menu, then sure.  If it is hard to do or undo, then I'm not sure.

It wouldn't be in the settings menu, but rather a custom optioned for modders to use when they call an animation via a script.

I can't work out which lovers scripts deal with the post sex "cleanup" though (I need to find them to set the variable I'm using to control the NoCycle option back to 0, otherwise all animations played via lovers end up not being able to cycle animation). Do you have any idea where I could look?

spos groups are what set the animations apart. it can be any nr. right only those 5 are used but you can use spos group 6 for any lesbian animation and the other groups would never load the lesbian animation with there own spos group.

Changing the spos group to 6 works, but after playing an animation via UMID with an spos group of 6, the animation switcher stops working entirely.

Has anyone got some example code showing how to call an animation by its number (of the .ini file)?

I can't see any valid reason to simply disallow animation cycling as a "hard-coded" setting; as an option for added immersion, certainly. Throw a warning against changing the setting if it bothers you. But let those who prefer to keep that option do so.

Far as I'm concerned? I don't care if a bed or goblin or giant miniature space hamster materialize from thin air, only to disappear seconds later. I don't care if submissive turns to dominant and vice versa.

And if it's in my game, on my computer, away from you, why on earth would it bother you?

I can't see any valid reason to simply disallow animation cycling as a "hard-coded" setting; as an option for added immersion, certainly. Throw a warning against changing the setting if it bothers you. But let those who prefer to keep that option do so.

Far as I'm concerned? I don't care if a bed or goblin or giant miniature space hamster materialize from thin air, only to disappear seconds later. I don't care if submissive turns to dominant and vice versa.

And if it's in my game, on my computer, away from you, why on earth would it bother you?

It doesn't bother me what people do with their games, I just wanted to have the option to temporarily disable cycling from a scripting point of view in order to create immersive role playing scenarios.

I can always add an option for those who want to turn it off :)

spos groups are what set the animations apart. it can be any nr. right only those 5 are used but you can use spos group 6 for any lesbian animation and the other groups would never load the lesbian animation with there own spos group.

Turns out I was wrong, changing the sposgroup does work fine and animation cycling still works, I'd just forgotten to reset something in my scripting.

if you really want to disable cycling i think it is somewhere located in one of the main scripts for lovers with pk i will have too dig it out. you need add the spos groupd like the others spos group are initialized and in there you can make checks to prevent the cycling from being used you need to check the rape check that also where during rape you are unable to cycle from what i could remember.

It doesn't bother me what people do with their games, I just wanted to have the option to temporarily disable cycling from a scripting point of view in order to create immersive role playing scenarios.

Your previous comment ("It won't be in the options menu") was seemingly of a different tone, but I must've simply misunderstood you.

Sorry if I seemed hostile.

Your previous comment ("It won't be in the options menu") was seemingly of a different tone, but I must've simply misunderstood you.

Sorry if I seemed hostile.

Don't worry, I've got mild Asperger's, so I can come across as a bit blunt sometimes.

if you really want to disable cycling i think it is somewhere located in one of the main scripts for lovers with pk i will have too dig it out. you need add the spos groupd like the others spos group are initialized and in there you can make checks to prevent the cycling from being used you need to check the rape check that also where during rape you are unable to cycle from what i could remember.

I know the solution is something to do with the xLoversMainScriptModuleKeyControl script. Putting a variable around certain parts of it to disable cycling selectively works in disabling cycling, but when I set my NoCycle variable (control variable I'm using) back to 0, cycling is still turned off when it should be back on.

Ok, I think I've come up with fairly robust some code that can be used by a modder to disable animation cycling temporarily via the following setting

xLoversQuest.NoCycle = 0 (Disabled)

xLoversQuest.NoCycle = 1 or higher (Enabled)

I have added the variable to the script xLoversQuestScript

It is automatically turned off after an animation finishes, so there "shouldn't" (in theory) be any way it can be left on. If I post my changes, would anyone be willing to review them and possibly suggest improvements?

The section below shows he code that should restore the variable to 0 after the sex act (it's in xLoversMainScriptExecute)

My changes to scripts are underlined

if xLoversPkrQuest.arEquipData
  Let index := (ar_Size xLoversPkrQuest.arEquipData) - 1
  while( index >= 0 )
;‘ÎÛ‚ÌRef‚𓾂é
   Let me := xLoversPkrQuest.arEquipData[index]["me"]

;‘ÎÛ‚ªÁŽ¸‚µ‚Ä‚¢‚éH
   if IsFormValid me == 0
    printC "Lovers: EquipFunc ERROR!! Actor is LOST or Too Far"
    Let xLoversPkrQuest.Flag := xLoversPkrQuest.Flag | 2 ;‹­§ˆÚ“®ƒtƒ‰ƒO‚𗧂Ăé

;’Ê툗•I—¹”»’è
   elseif 0 == Call xLoversMainScriptEquipFunc xLoversPkrQuest.arEquipData[index] passed
;I—¹‚Å‚·‚æ
    Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount me xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem 0 ;Ž¯•ÊƒAƒCƒeƒ€‚ðíœ
    ar_Erase xLoversPkrQuest.arEquipData index ;”z—ñ‚©‚çíœ
    printC "Lovers: EquipFunc %n END" me
    ;Disable NoCylcle Flag
    if me == player
     if xLoversQuest.NoCycle >= 1
      set xLoversQuest.NoCycle to 0
     endif
    endif

;”z—ñ‚ª0‚É‚È‚Á‚Ä‚¢‚½‚ç‰ð•ú

if 0 == ar_Size xLoversPkrQuest.arEquipData
     Let xLoversPkrQuest.arEquipData := ar_Null
    endif
   endif

;next
   Let index -= 1
  loop
endif

I also changed the script to enabled the enabling/disabling of animation cycling via an if statement (in script xLoversMainScriptModuleKeyControl).

; For moving/adjusting player, wait until after view change.
if ( s0 || Player.GetItemCount xLoversPkrFlagTFC )

if xLoversQuest.NoCycle < 1;Disables Animation Cycling
   if IsControlPressed 28
    if eval(ar["keyGrab"] < 2)
     Let ar["keyGrab"] += 1
    endif
   else
    Let ar["keyGrab"] := 0
   endif
  endif

Threesome animations "can" be used with LPK, however, the third person will be a summoned NPC that appears from thin air and disappears afterwords.  I "think" it was TDA that created an esp for this.  I think it is in this thread.  I'll see if I can find the exact post.

I'm currently working on gathering lesbian animations for Oblivion and making my own if needed (progress is slow but steady), how hard would it be to add additional animations to lovers beyond 1-200 which are already allowed? I know that animations above 200 are reserved for creatures, but are there any more gaps that could be used for actors as well?

I'm currently working on gathering lesbian animations for Oblivion and making my own if needed (progress is slow but steady), how hard would it be to add additional animations to lovers beyond 1-200 which are already allowed? I know that animations above 200 are reserved for creatures, but are there any more gaps that could be used for actors as well?

It will be difficult. You will need to add and animation, and modify scripts.

But why is it?  Remove a curve animation, there is a lot :).

It will be difficult. You will need to add and animation, and modify scripts.

But why is it?  Remove a curve animation, there is a lot :).

I'm certainly willing to give modifying scripts a try if someone can point me in the right direction. If that turns out to not be possible for whatever reason, is there a guide showing which lovers motion numbers are still free slots?

What do you mean by removing a curve animation?