Show us your character!

Guest carywinton

Thanks. It was more about luck than skill though (still learning new things).  It only took me about a month and maybe 100 failures.  I still cant get rid of the neck seam on female bodies though.  There is a fundamental flaw in the rigging that I can't beat ( I just don't know how).  Kiwi82mx did it for the CUTE body mod for kids so I know it can be done.

You are very welcome Kendo 2 and it is well deserved after what you went through. I am sure some day all of this will just go "poof" and I will forget it all or have a grasp on it. I am an IT guy, hardware, routers, networks, servers, that kind of thing is where most of my talents and knowledge have been, software is a fairly new world for me.

Now the bad news... I installed and followed the instructions but the game crashes as soon as you load up the game. I am assuming its conflicting with other texture mods so I am going through them to see which one it is. If this mod can make characters look like the ones above this will be the only face/texture mod I'll need. :D

Crash game can also mean that you missed a requirement. Double check that first. Textures usually try to overwrite each other. Sometimes not to well.

Guest carywinton

@ Emily Do you have a mod that increases the number of enemies? I have never seen that many Feral Ghouls in one area before, which would be awesome to have that many, it would make the sexus ratio happen a whole lot better, lol.

Guest carywinton

@ Emily Do you have a mod that increases the number of enemies? I have never seen that many Feral Ghouls in one area before, which would be awesome to have that many, it would make the sexus ratio happen a whole lot better, lol.

Mart's Mutant Mod has this "increased spawns" option.

Sweet! I had no idea it increased spawns too, nice and thanks. I checked it out, I like a great deal of what the mod does, but some of the new creatures it adds, I am not really fond of. I will keep looking, maybe there is one that just increases spawns counts and re-spawns in areas all ready cleared that are not associated with vaults or areas that might break core quests.

Guest carywinton

One of my personal favorite from FO3

ScreenShot185.jpg

For some reason I find the set.. irresistable..

What armor and  weapon mod is this? It looks like RCNV stuff.

Guest carywinton

Another of my older characters

Anyone else Find the head awesome?

That's hysterical, that comes from EZCompanion Characters from N , I believe, but was not until around version 3 or 4 before that head appeared as an NPC in Gilgamesh Tavern.

post-97538-0-15973700-1383243901.jpg

Raider, Shark, Zombie, Alien, ghouls, insect, mutant, Cyber Dog, Mantises, Gecko, lizard, rats, maggot, cockroaches, Tyranid, Zergling, Cyber deathclaw, Chinese remnants, Enclaves, Pittsburgh, swamplings, Mutant punga, pyramid head, Chain saws leather faces, spider mine.

All the best survival horror experience ever~!

F3 Beat any Resident evil game series back and forth.

In the eyes of 9 years old.

post-97538-0-15973700-1383243901_thumb.jpg

post-97538-0-58271000-1383243984_thumb.jpg

post-97538-0-14181600-1383243990_thumb.jpg

post-97538-0-32432600-1383244060_thumb.jpg

post-97538-0-28624900-1383244222_thumb.jpg

Guest carywinton

@ Emily, Obviously you and I share the same type of taste and situations in our game and both of us seem to support FO3 far more than anyone else on these forums do. So is this wonderful creature collection coming from MMM? and if so dos it tie in well with Sexus, if you happen to be using Sexus that is, which I can imagine you probably are and I would further wager the same version I am. hehehe

(It is probably not appropiate to say sexus and minor on the same post.)

But hey, polar bear shit in the wood. :D

Emily use the version provided on LL f3 adult section.

The extra creature came from various creature mods from F3 & NV as sub species for MMM spawn list.

Hell, you can extend talon company and raider squads cosmetics.

My first Fallout New Vegas Character. Almost level 30 and she's decked out with all the mods the Lovers Lab community suggested. Thanks again!

ScreenShot0.png

I know the ears... I don't seem to mind them. I thought up a story about a minor mutation since I cleared out 3 vaults contaminated with radiation. :P

Ay7O1Vk.jpg

Started playing Fallout 3 (again) since I've not played it in over 2 years, so here's my character Kara. I know I used a preset face but I absolutely despise the Fallout chargen and I liked the preset (and that's what really matters in my opinion, everyone else comes second when it comes to my characters' appearances.)