Show us your character!

Oh, I meant to post my girl here yesterday, but I forgot. She's a thicker (read: BNB default body) Hispanic girl with what I think is just an adorable face.

Will try to remember to post pics tonight or tomorrow. She's not over-the-top impressive like some people can do I'm sure, but I like her. :)

Using the Skinny body' date=' by any chance? :)

Anyway... one of mine that I used to model some of Loogies outfits... shame I lost the save files for her in a crash. :(

[/quote']

No the Body this cloth supports is FemaleupperbodyFlat

One of the variants for the CE mod.

The character it self uses Angelica

you can see the line between hand and cloth in this photo

ScreenShot53.jpg

You can't see the body unless its naked, and I am not posting them since last time I did that I got banned by nexus.

[/quote']

Nice looking and cute... if I ever strip the adult mods out I'll have to give it a try.

Nice outfits too. :)

Anyway... one of mine that I used to model some of Loogies outfits... shame I lost the save files for her in a crash. :(

[/quote']

you can see the line between hand and cloth in this photo

ScreenShot53.jpg

You can't see the body unless its naked, and I am not posting them since last time I did that I got banned by nexus.

CE mod? :huh::-/

CE mod? :huh::-/

Children Empire,Its a FO3 mod that allow you to summon child solider to battle for you.

I use a version that use Shojo Race instead of the vanilla one and tweaked it a little bit. You can see it in my last Post, the entire army behind the red armored Angel are Empire Soldiers.

I used Enclave Commander as base for NV since there's no CE for FONV.

Here's one where they are in action.

post-16029-13597871312248_thumb.jpg

That's the one that came with the old sexus right? I threw that away without even looking. :-/ That looks perfect for my current character' date='well after using the console to make her taller. Looks like the older versions of that are gone off of loda and google search only brings up this topic. :P

[/quote']

No, that's sexus plugin for Children Empire compability, CE itself is a separate mod. Sexus made the compability in plug now so there's no 2nd plugin for CE.

Shojo Flat only exists with CE, right now I would suggest you using Angelica Body if you like this kind of body, since there's very little support for shojo flat ( most armors they made works with fullflat).

My char, Belladonna, inspired in both appearence as well as personality by an certain actress of the same nom du guerre...:D

I have just got to New Vegas itself with this char, and is just ready to enter The Tops.

I am using the Goth race from MojaveDelights, the armours is a Sadist armour I got from Loveshacks and the Assault gun is from the same source.

I use Type6 bodies, although I'm not sure if that is the standard Sadist armour for type6 as I haven't seen any other in the game yet and that one is from a mod.

ScreenShotreduced.bmp

That's the one that came with the old sexus right? I threw that away without even looking. :-/ That looks perfect for my current character' date='well after using the console to make her taller. Looks like the older versions of that are gone off of loda and google search only brings up this topic. :P

[/quote']

No, that's sexus plugin for Children Empire compability, CE itself is a separate mod. Sexus made the compability in plug now so there's no 2nd plugin for CE.

Shojo Flat only exists with CE, right now I would suggest you using Angelica Body if you like this kind of body, since there's very little support for shojo flat ( most armors they made works with fullflat).

Tried that one before. Didn't work out. I have the clothes I want to use. The tops and bottoms didn't match. Which is the same problem with the Alice body type and its big butt and the aneroxic skinny body type.

This body...

NyyfE.jpg

...works out just fine! Well there's a bit at the top of the short but that's just due to the pose.

Here's my FO 3 character (when she's not wearing the RE 5 Jill head)...

1VT81.jpg

Never mind the head... what the fuck is that nun doing there?!?

Its a really ' date=' really old photo.

I was checking Backsteppo's Nun outfit on my in home shop dealer.

Tried that one before. Didn't work out. I have the clothes I want to use. The tops and bottoms didn't match. Which is the same problem with the Alice body type and its big butt and the aneroxic skinny body type.

Well FO bodies bind with cloth instead of base, so the only problem you might have is texture... I don't know how your didn't work out.

Not these. I put a screen in another topic with the Alice body,I'll see if I can find it...

d3jZ8.jpg

Same style jeans (different color) on Type V...

5CsA4.jpg

and they fit on that body,at least from the side and back.

These aren't single piece armors,they go on as accessories for mix and match so clipping problems can come up.

• 1 month later...