{UPDATE - 2014 July 06} Teen Monli Race

8 hours ago, DMZeeK said:

Please, help to fix this((( I installed UNP version

20171120171328_1.jpg

Try reinstalling the Monli body files.  If that did not work then replace the textures with any of the current popular UNP textures like Fairskin Complexion or Demoniac since they are better quality anyway.

On 18.6.2017 at 4:32 PM, PsychoMachina said:

I'm working on a remake for Skyrim LE followed by Skyrim SSE.  If you still want to use the current files for SSE then I'll have something ready within the next 3 days.

If you want to do this yourself then you need to optimize the meshes (head and body) using SSE Nif Optimizer.  This will make the Skyrim meshes compatible with SSE.

Next you will need x64 Creation Kit (SSE version) which can only be downloaded from Bethesda.net.  After installation, load the Monli.esp in CK then save it.  CK64 will make the necessary changes to make it SSE-compatible.

Do the same for Clean Invisibility Effects plus Eye Fix.esp.

Also, you'll need to delete the SKSE folder since currently HDT will not work with SSE. 

The Racial Compatibility files are not optimized for SSE.  You can either grab the compatible versions from my SSE Elin race, wait until I release them with the SSE Monli, or delete them and use TMPhoenix' version.

Woah, I have given up on it and then didn't check this site. I totally forgot I posted here. Thanks for the answer!

Are you still working on remaking this mod? Either way, I would actually use the current files as well, if you have them ready that'd be super cool, but if not I will try to do what you said.

37 minutes ago, TeaToast007 said:

Woah, I have given up on it and then didn't check this site. I totally forgot I posted here. Thanks for the answer!

Are you still working on remaking this mod? Either way, I would actually use the current files as well, if you have them ready that'd be super cool, but if not I will try to do what you said.

It's on my To Do list, I just don't know when it will be done.

hello, escuse me because you can be a lot of work? But is there a way to transform all npc into a woman (monli race)? with a small size like: https://forum.wiwiland.net/index.php?/topic/53202-ma-vision-of-skyrim-in-animal/

I downloaded monli race but the face remains an adult face. Afterwards for the elf ears we can have them in the racemenu I think. Oh! I forget to test a racemenu that makes the breasts grow but it does not do it on the race monli.

If you do not have time to do it (I can wait too ^ ^ no worries) I can try but hey I'm a beginner for this kind of thing ^^ '.

I play skyrim but not skyrim SSE (special edition)

thank you in advance :)

Edited by darkarturo
6 hours ago, darkarturo said:

hello, escuse me because you can be a lot of work? But is there a way to transform all npc into a woman (monli race)? with a small size like: https://forum.wiwiland.net/index.php?/topic/53202-ma-vision-of-skyrim-in-animal/

I downloaded monli race but the face remains an adult face. Afterwards for the elf ears we can have them in the racemenu I think. Oh! I forget to test a racemenu that makes the breasts grow but it does not do it on the race monli.

If you do not have time to do it (I can wait too ^ ^ no worries) I can try but hey I'm a beginner for this kind of thing ^^ '.

I play skyrim but not skyrim SSE (special edition)

thank you in advance :)

Transforming ALL NPCs into a Monli is a lot of work.  You have to make the males and females use assets from the Monli race (head, face morphs, body, and textures, etc.).  The female Monli assets would need to be renamed for the males because they use different files than the females. 

Armors and outfits in general would need to be made so that the 'male' Monli uses the female armors.

The 'males' would need to use the female animations.

This applies to named, generic, and random created NPCs. 

I do not plan on doing something like this.

• 1 month later...

I have a problem with the race. I became a vampire and when I feed on a sleeping npc the animation doesn't play. I'm stuck on the spot in sneak and I can't move. I'm using RaceCompatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24168) and I'm not using any mod that changes vampires.

Is there a fix for this or can the race just not be a vampire?

https://s14.postimg.org/fcm4j8d75/1_start.png

https://s14.postimg.org/uy3g37cap/2_feed.png

https://s14.postimg.org/qdh9nokpd/3_stuck.png

10 hours ago, Jubb said:

I have a problem with the race. I became a vampire and when I feed on a sleeping npc the animation doesn't play. I'm stuck on the spot in sneak and I can't move. I'm using RaceCompatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24168) and I'm not using any mod that changes vampires.

What other mods do you have that might in some way affect vampires, native (vampire) scripts, or animations?

Have you ran FNIS generator?  In case it's an animation bug.

Have you tried the Racial Compatibility files that comes with the Monli?  I use Himika's version because it does NOT use or alter the native vampire scripts.

On 1/18/2018 at 6:23 PM, Jubb said:

Just some info on this and more.   To answer your question properly. 

1. The version of RaceCompatibility that PsychoMachina uses for his races is not complatable with the version that you have linked to as PsychoMachina said the version he uses doesnt change the vanilla scripts and the version your using does. 

2. On a good note though as the one he has passed this Race to, i can tell you that i am hoping to be able to release a redone version with newer stuff and extra features that were popular on my Neko Race next week.  This also includes a total conversion of the RaceCompatibility to the one your using now, New head mesh with new sliders and face morphs for RaceMenu, updated XPMSE Skeletons, New BodeSlide preset to make outfits for the race fit better (Training Bra/A cup to UNPB Classic 100 Weight), and the favorite item from the Neko Race is the in-game body changer.  will feature 2 CBBE presets and 2 UUNP Presets (1 of each for users personal meshes and textures).  the older textures have been replaced with FSC 9.3 Optimized for both CBBE and UUNP body, at start of game UUNP is primary once in Helgen Keep and had hand unbound you can switch with out issues.  everything else is the same we are testing it right now while i work on Sakura ENB you can follow the progress here at my tumblr Sakura Miko Project.  the Teen Monli is the Race i am using during my SS testing of Sakura ENB if you have questions PM me (here or send me a message on tumblr) or Trollirious my modding partner.

2 hours ago, snagi1212 said:

Just some info on this and more.   To answer your question properly. 

1. The version of RaceCompatibility that PsychoMachina uses for his races is not complatable with the version that you have linked to as PsychoMachina said the version he uses doesnt change the vanilla scripts and the version your using does. 

2. On a good note though as the one he has passed this Race to, i can tell you that i am hoping to be able to release a redone version with newer stuff and extra features that were popular on my Neko Race next week.  This also includes a total conversion of the RaceCompatibility to the one your using now, New head mesh with new sliders and face morphs for RaceMenu, updated XPMSE Skeletons, New BodeSlide preset to make outfits for the race fit better (Training Bra/A cup to UNPB Classic 100 Weight), and the favorite item from the Neko Race is the in-game body changer.  will feature 2 CBBE presets and 2 UUNP Presets (1 of each for users personal meshes and textures).  the older textures have been replaced with FSC 9.3 Optimized for both CBBE and UUNP body, at start of game UUNP is primary once in Helgen Keep and had hand unbound you can switch with out issues.  everything else is the same we are testing it right now while i work on Sakura ENB you can follow the progress here at my tumblr Sakura Miko Project.  the Teen Monli is the Race i am using during my SS testing of Sakura ENB if you have questions PM me (here or send me a message on tumblr) or Trollirious my modding partner.

Nice, looking forward to seeing how things go with this, though my first question is there at some point going to be a sse version using the sse cbbe body?

I started new games with random alternate start and disabled mods until I found the cause and it was the race compatibility mod I was using. I thought it was required for custom races to work with vampires. I can play the race as a vampire now. Thanks guys.

2 hours ago, Jubb said:

I started new games with random alternate start and disabled mods until I found the cause and it was the race compatibility mod I was using. I thought it was required for custom races to work with vampires. I can play the race as a vampire now. Thanks guys.

Race Compatibility is required for custom races. 

What did you do to fix your problems?

4 hours ago, Varithina said:

Nice, looking forward to seeing how things go with this, though my first question is there at some point going to be a sse version using the sse cbbe body?

that can be arranged once i know SKSE64 is stable enough.  My modding partner can not run the SSE version on her laptop so may take a bit longer to do.  But i can look into it after the release of the LE version

3 hours ago, snagi1212 said:

that can be arranged once i know SKSE64 is stable enough.  My modding partner can not run the SSE version on her laptop so may take a bit longer to do.  But i can look into it after the release of the LE version

Wow, quick answer, and take your time, no rush as I tend not to play anything but nord or elin, mainly due to that fact the no matter which race you play the game is pretty much the same unless it is something like tiefling or such, which pretty much changes the game totally, and while tiefling is nice, it is mostly aimed at a stealth play through which I tend not to have the patience for, that and considering how buggy skyrim can be not being able to save when I want to also puts me off.

5 hours ago, Varithina said:

Wow, quick answer, and take your time, no rush as I tend not to play anything but nord or elin, mainly due to that fact the no matter which race you play the game is pretty much the same unless it is something like tiefling or such, which pretty much changes the game totally, and while tiefling is nice, it is mostly aimed at a stealth play through which I tend not to have the patience for, that and considering how buggy skyrim can be not being able to save when I want to also puts me off.

yeah it is quite buggy for sure even some bugs are still there from LE in SSE which is sad.  But over all i am one that makes mods to play more then SS so 6yrs later in LE i still find crap that is bugged even with the USLEEP installed.  But here is 2 Screenshots of the Teen Monli as of yesterday.  the Hair is from KS hairdo's HDT version and at 100 weight.

enb 2018_01_22 21_53_45_37.jpg

enb 2018_01_22 21_58_26_91.jpg

1 hour ago, snagi1212 said:

yeah it is quite buggy for sure even some bugs are still there from LE in SSE which is sad.  But over all i am one that makes mods to play more then SS so 6yrs later in LE i still find crap that is bugged even with the USLEEP installed.  But here is 2 Screenshots of the Teen Monli as of yesterday.  the Hair is from KS hairdo's HDT version and at 100 weight.

enb 2018_01_22 21_53_45_37.jpg

enb 2018_01_22 21_58_26_91.jpg

and 2 more Screenshots of the race at 0 weight so you can see the difference

enb 2018_01_23 18_52_18_77.jpg

enb 2018_01_23 18_52_22_12.jpg

Well i spent the day today bug fixing the Monli as we found the vampires didnt see you as one that is now fixed and i have ran thru about 50-60% of the dawnguard quest line as a vampire with no issues now.  also i have found for CBBE body type the NINI COS body is pretty nice for a "teen" body on 0 weight and nice also at 100 weight.

On another Note i have reinstalled SSE to make a version for it so if there is any suggestions for that please let me know as i am not sure how stable SKSE64 is the SSE version will come in ether CBBE or UNP as the body changer does require SKSE in the LE version i will upload

12 hours ago, snagi1212 said:

Well i spent the day today bug fixing the Monli as we found the vampires didnt see you as one that is now fixed and i have ran thru about 50-60% of the dawnguard quest line as a vampire with no issues now.  also i have found for CBBE body type the NINI COS body is pretty nice for a "teen" body on 0 weight and nice also at 100 weight.

On another Note i have reinstalled SSE to make a version for it so if there is any suggestions for that please let me know as i am not sure how stable SKSE64 is the SSE version will come in ether CBBE or UNP as the body changer does require SKSE in the LE version i will upload

Very nice, thank you very much for the time and effort you have put into this, will you be starting a new thread here for the downloads? or positing them somewhere else?

On 1/28/2018 at 12:49 PM, Varithina said:

Very nice, thank you very much for the time and effort you have put into this, will you be starting a new thread here for the downloads? or positing them somewhere else?

i will post here soon.  I finished the dawngaurd arc with her and seems to all be in order though i want to make a few patches to some vampire mods for those that want to use them.  I also want to state that with my new High-Poly head you must sculpt it to remove some areas under the chin, nose, and cheeks.  I will add a pre-made sculpted to be imported to RM.

I will be uploading the SakuraMiko update to this race this evening on a new forum page here I renamed the esp And bsa the main resources to hopefully be compatible with this version installed most folders are still intact but the body and body textures have been moved for the body changer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone gotten different voices to work with their Monli characters?

I'm trying to use a voice that's less cavewoman-esque. In the esp, the Monli voice is set to use "femaleeventoned". When I change anything in the 'femaleeventoned' folder, the voice does not change.