{UPDATE - 2014 July 06} Teen Monli Race

I uploaded the main Monli race pack to the OP.  This does not contain the female body (meshes/textures).  You will need to install one of the loli bodies and textures.

Installation is the same as with the adult Monli with the exception of the PreCache Killer and CME corrections, both I have included.

Don't forget that when using Cute Designs, you only need the BSA file.  Only use the plugin if you have the Ashen race installed.

ADDITIONAL:  I'll see about making some presets and post them sometime this weekend.

Thanks, I finally got it to work now.  Just curious though about the texture packs you uploaded.  I'm definitely going towards what you got going in your signature pic, and i think you said you used Pretty Body for the body, and Sophia for the face? I found Sophia's face option in the pretty girls texture pack, but what about the body itself? I don't see any "pretty body" options in either, unless it was also sophia for that one? I'm a little slow obviously :s

EDIT: Scratch that, i found the file. I feel stupid for not looking at the bottom of part 1, my mistake. Thanks for uploading the main file tho! :)

HMm im haveing some trouble fixing the first person cam to fit the height of my character any suggestions on what to do? Been trying to change 1st person skele.nif to an other for child races did not work. Allso tried to modify cam in skyrim ini. Did not work and i even went as far to modify cam in SKSE Monli ini still nothing so im a bit lost atm.

I'm having a minor issue with the models i think. Whenever I try to take off my characters armor, the game immediately crashes. Is there an issue with the character model? I installed the Pretty Body, and Sophia face and did everything correctly, but anytime i take off clothing it crashes. I have CBBE slim installed with the proper body and everything.

HMm im haveing some trouble fixing the first person cam to fit the height of my character any suggestions on what to do? Been trying to change 1st person skele.nif to an other for child races did not work. Allso tried to modify cam in skyrim ini. Did not work and i even went as far to modify cam in SKSE Monli ini still nothing so im a bit lost atm.

I've done the same with no success.  I'm working on a solution.

I'm having a minor issue with the models i think. Whenever I try to take off my characters armor, the game immediately crashes. Is there an issue with the character model? I installed the Pretty Body, and Sophia face and did everything correctly, but anytime i take off clothing it crashes. I have CBBE slim installed with the proper body and everything.

Did you install the CBBE Petite body and either the non-TBBP or TBBP skeleton?  The crashing when removing the clothes is caused by having the wrong skeleton.  The one that is included with the main race pack is an adult scale skeleton.  You will need to replace it with the skeleton that comes with the Petite body.

The Pretty Girl body textures are for higher-end systems.  If you don't have enough memory or powerful enough graphics card and you want to copy my Monli, I suggest changing the body/head textures to Sophia which is included in the texture pack that includes the screenshots. 

Yeah, I installed the main pack first for the basic adult textures. Then I installed the CBBE body you listed below the newer textures you put up for the smaller skeleton. After that, I used the Body textures you used from the 3rd pack, the Pretty Body Main files, and then the Sophia Face files. I have a pretty high end video card, it's a Nvidia GeForce 550Ti so I definitely have enough power there for sure, i don't know why my skeleton would be messing up when i obviously put the loli one in there, not the adult.  My character is definitely small, if my skeleton was adult size then i'd be taller off the bat right? 

Since it was only the beginning of the game, it was first the rags your given right off the bat. I ended up switching to the Empire armor you get after that, and it still crashed after trying to take that off too. I'm really not sure why it's happening to me. I might consider scrapping my whole directory and starting over again.

UPDATE

I made some adjustments to the Monli in an attempt to fix the 1st-person camera.  As a result, she is smaller (can still peak over a table) and the 1st-person camera is lower than an adult.  It's not perfect, though.  It would seem the game just won't allow camera heights to be too low or at least not when you want it to be.  I'm sure if you do not want the height too low, the game will make it lower. 

@Little_Sephy

Experiment, try new bodies and textures, and tinker with the ECE sliders.  Eventually you'll make something you really like.

UPDATE

I made some adjustments to the Monli in an attempt to fix the 1st-person camera.  As a result, she is smaller (can still peak over a table) and the 1st-person camera is lower than an adult.  It's not perfect, though.  It would seem the game just won't allow camera heights to be too low or at least not when you want it to be.  I'm sure if you do not want the height too low, the game will make it lower. 

Great job there! :) It feels way more realistic now :3

Have you considered making Monli followers both normal and young? I like the race but there are times I think I'd rather have one as a follower then playing one/

I'm working on some skeletons for Dual Sheath Redux then I'll start on followers and npc replacers.

I thought the Monli's were always young and some are just...more developed than others.

Added a copy of the 1st-person skeleton for vanilla races and adult-size playable races.

Install this skeleton only if the modified (lower camer height) skeleton for the loli Monli is causing the 1st-person camera to be lower for your adult playable characters. 

Added link to the DOWNLOAD - Miscellaneous section on the OP.

A word of caution about installing the vanilla 1st-person skeleton. 

If you have the Elin race, they will be affected by the vanilla skeleton and their 1st-person view will be changed to adult height.  This is because the Elins share the same "_1stperson" folder as the vanilla races.

I'll be fixing this when doing a major update.

Update News

Technically, I'm done with a new skeleton that will replace the two that are currently available.  This one is not TBBP, but it does unlock the extra sliders in ECE.  The only ones not working are WEIGHT and BUTT.  I can make a different skeleton to make those work, but since this is a loli, flatchest race, those sliders may not be that important.

The latest skeleton also works with Dual Sheath Redux, but there are some minor clipping that needs to be fixed.

Also the unsheathed weapons scaling more or less matches the scaling when sheathed with the exception of the shield and bow.  The shield will look smaller when on her back to help minimize clipping and the bow, when drawn, is larger to allow for the bowstring and arrow to be in the correct position.

6x7zeijnvrnq26d4g.jpg

Dual Swords

4nzdce54szcbugx4g.jpg

Dual Maces or Axes

m63zfrqgp3kq7ha4g.jpg

Shield and Shield with Sword

2eij0l8rp1266rj4g.jpg4rwbdb3griskuwl4g.jpg

Bow

pubtvjah1irgogb4g.jpg25o9rd60o9nphnn4g.jpg

Could I make a suggestion with the Skeleton? I notice in the pics the blade looks like it it pretty low on the hip almost where it is by default in the Vanilla game could you adjust that so it is higher on the hip?

I don't know why Bes set that position it looks like the sword is hanging off the characters hip by the handle.