[Update 19/11/21] Rigged Penis for Sims 3

Wow, I have to say I thought this was something TS3 was honestly never gonna have at this point. Great job, I'm sure animators will be pleased!

Just so I'm sure I'm understanding correctly, you mean that it's rigged like TS4 in that it's now movable during an animation instead of completely static right? I'm not an animator, so I just wanted to make sure I'm understanding what this does.

13 hours ago, ghost-17a said:

Rigged Penis like Sims 4 and Skeletone

Dear ghost-17a ,  @LadySmoks and @TakumiiSakura

Thank you very much for this.

Did a test today with an older SM animation and just adjusted the Penises with your rig. It works like a charm and looks very good in the game.

Also both packages are easy to install. One additional and the replacement for the CMAR file.

Never thought that we will have such for sims3. Many many thanks for that.

It is simply GREAT !!!!!

16 minutes ago, ghost-17a said:

Yeah! We make more accurate animations without compromising pelvis bone. If only this mod was made an year ago we would have so many better animations.

You need to follow the Kinky World thread. Too late now, but this was talked about several times in the past, and I had said then that the reason is no bones to manipulate, and no one had plans to add them. ))) Until you finally did. 

Amaaaaaaaaaaaazing work!!! Thank you so much for doing this!

51 minutes ago, ghost-17a said:

I said that because I will need to modify my older animations and I'm too lazy to touch the old stuffs.

And don't bother with that, just make new ones! The older ones are still fine the way they are. Plus, to my knowledge, the penis doesn't have to move in every animation, right? There are some animations it would work very good with, but if it's just the good old pounding it doesn't matter if the penis stays straight. Might even be more natural, lol ?

On 11/16/2021 at 5:07 AM, ghost-17a said:

Update 29/11/21:-

Added bones for butt cheek

WOW, thank you for that.

Will you provide a rig too with those new cheek bones ?

As of the penis mod, just a question : do you consider making it available also for male teens ?

Anyway, great work, thank you very much again !

1 hour ago, Clydie said:

provide a rig

Uploaded the female rig with butt on tutorial page.

Teen uses same rigs right? I just need to modify the mesh so that it will be compatible with that rig.

Update:

Modified teen penis mesh to make compatible with new bones.⁰ Haven't tested un game but I'm positive that it will work.

Edited by ghost-17a

Wow darling you have performed a miracle, I see ?:D  Alas you have forgotten the old men, but if I ask you nicely you can add this too pretty please ??Am sick at the moment, painful stomach yesterday, today sore trout and a splitting headache, but it'll pass in a day or two.???. Should the butt-part (?) be placed in the overrides folder, or shall I just leave that out till there is some animations where it is used? Gonna add and see, and report back.  Take care all, lots of love and happy simming ??❤️

12 minutes ago, MrsSanta said:

forgotten the old

I was under impression that elder sims use same penis mesh as adults, until one user brought that to my attention.

Well it is done now (not tested in game) and elders too have wiggly wands.

I have placed only the PenisButtBones.package in override folder. The rest are organized in package folder. This mod is pretty much useless right now but I will be uploading a small update today before going back to my void for next few months.

Take rest and be well soon.?

27 minutes ago, ghost-17a said:

I was under impression that elder sims use same penis mesh as adults, until one user brought that to my attention.

Well it is done now (not tested in game) and elders too have wiggly wands.

I have placed only the PenisButtBones.package in override folder. The rest are organized in package folder. This mod is pretty much useless right now but I will be uploading a small update today before going back to my void for next few months.

Take rest and be well soon.?

Amazing  , i'll been waiting for the update :D