If you could work up an ascii art rendition of the MCM interface you would like, along with some short comments about what quest variables you want populated, the rest is straightforward, and I imagine any of a number of us could put that together for you.

(Maybe even me!)

Okay. We should probably see what we have in terms of sound resources that are usable first though, before setting up the controlling of 'em. As I said, I'm not firing on all cylinders - even testing bug reports in Lust is a real drag with only a half-working install, and I should probably do something about that - but I'll look into it along the way & poke you when I know what I want, mcm-wise.

I don't think people make a lot of noise when they're just being horny, so I'd keep it for desperate and above.

-----

@ luinil: the horny effects always stacked before. The problem with lust not lowering, or not actually lowering, & thus not dispelling them, should be fixed in 6.62.

I don't think people make a lot of noise when they're just being horny, so I'd keep it for desperate and above.

Yes, I think that sounds right.

We mostly only perceive change. If we pay attention, we can be aware of our own heartbeat but because we always live with it we mostly ignore it. Meanwhile, the game does not give us a full range of senses, so we must make do with [limited] sight and sound.

Still, when I experience high lust, my attention gets stuck on how I am feeling (among other things), so I feel that a representation of body awareness could work.

is there supposed to be a specific load order for the pHud/oHud? every time I try to load them my game crashes.

Just try it before or after lust .

The oHud esp or what downloaded with SexoutLust is  NOT  a hud .It adds a hud element that  Ohud can use so , if you don't actually have Ohud installed its not going to work.CHeck nexus for ohud I think thats where I got it from.Its a bit of a pain in the ass to install but its pretty good.Weird to configure but just play with it and you will figure it out.

is there supposed to be a specific load order for the pHud/oHud? every time I try to load them my game crashes.

Just try it before or after lust .

The oHud esp or what downloaded with SexoutLust is  NOT  a hud .It adds a hud element that  Ohud can use so , if you don't actually have Ohud installed its not going to work.CHeck nexus for ohud I think thats where I got it from.Its a bit of a pain in the ass to install but its pretty good.Weird to configure but just play with it and you will figure it out.

Tried both ways before and after lust. I never used oHud anyways, but maybe I'll try it now that I know where it comes from. Thanks.

Yeah, the HUD esp's are not complete hud mods, just hacks into existing ones. Crashes when changing something hud-related can be avoided by running uHUD after you install them. And having the original hud mods to begin with of course.

Load order wise, it doesn't matter where you put them in relation to Lust itself (except the anyHud one, which should come after Lust). Placement of the main HUD mod in relation to the sexout esm could matter though. The oHUD esp assumes the oHUD esm comes before the Sexout esm. The pHUD esp assumes the Primary Needs Hud esm comes after the sexout esm. (Not sure if that conforms to how BOSS handles the load order.) Sometimes the game sorts out that stuff on its own when it loads the files, but it's just best to have things according to where it expects them to be from the start.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You're not going to lose any progress by performing a clean save. The issue with the status effects is that if a plugin is causing a status effect and you remove that plugin, the effect becomes permanent. So if your lust is too high and you're getting a -1 INT, for example, you need to get rid of that first or the -1 INT will become permanent.

So, what's a clean save: you uninstall the mod, go in the game & save without it active, reinstall the mod & carry on. For the lust there is the matter with perk abilities sticking, but I remember smuggling in some pre-uninstall code that people can type in the console to avoid that. Should be in the op somewhere. That would be your safest bet. (I hope.)

So, what's a clean save: you uninstall the mod, go in the game & save without it active, reinstall the mod & carry on. For the lust there is the matter with perk abilities sticking, but I remember smuggling in some pre-uninstall code that people can type in the console to avoid that. Should be in the op somewhere. That would be your safest bet. (I hope.)

DoctaSax, is this what you were talking about?   :cool:

If you have problems making a clean save because of a perk ability sticking, try using the pre-uninstall code I snuck in 6.52 first, which I'll keep around for that purpose for a while (console: setstage XX000AE3 10), with xx being Lust's place in your LO. If not, then not.

Will I have to earn all of the Lust perks again? If so, I'd like to know how I can cheat them back in. O.x I had every Lust perk save for Better with Friends.

And I do believe the Very Aroused status effect is stuck without me even unticking the .esp.

EDIT: 

Nm. About the Very Aroused being stuck, I reenabled the mod in MCM and it went away. Then I disabled it again so no more effects will show up.

I do have a permanent "Alcohol AP+9" status, though. Guessing this has to do with Cass?

You can console-add perks with "player.addperk" +
xx010A5C - better with friends
xx009A88 - easy g
xx009A8A - faker
xx009A87 - frigid
xx009A89 - masochist
xx0097A9 - nympho
xx00CB50 - orgasmic xp
xx010A5B - round two
xx010A5A - seductive escape
xx009A8B - soulless sub

I can't speak to the alcohol bit.

Frankly, I've never properly looked into the perks and abilities; at the time I took over Lust I was mostly interested in changing the lust tracking system to apply to all characters through nx, and cleaning up some things along the way.

Will I have to earn all of the Lust perks again? If so, I'd like to know how I can cheat them back in. O.x I had every Lust perk save for Better with Friends.

And I do believe the Very Aroused status effect is stuck without me even unticking the .esp.

EDIT: 

Nm. About the Very Aroused being stuck, I reenabled the mod in MCM and it went away. Then I disabled it again so no more effects will show up.

I do have a permanent "Alcohol AP+9" status, though. Guessing this has to do with Cass?

That's the effect from WearX personal lube, an item from sexoutWearAndTear.

I tried going to the console and typing in-

player.addperk xx0097A9

It told me something about that perk was not a valid one, or didn't recognize that parameter as a perk, or something.

Tried several of the other ones, tried it with quotes, kept getting the same error message.    

Have I got the syntax wrong?    

player.addperk xx0097A9

It told me something about that perk was not a valid one, or didn't recognize that parameter as a perk, or something.

Tried several of the other ones, tried it with quotes, kept getting the same error message.    

The "xx" is the mod index of your sexoutlust, the value varies depending on your mod's loadorder. Go check your FMM.

player.addperk xx0097A9

As the guy before me said, look up your mod manager's load order.

Look up SexoutLust.esp and see what its "Mod index". If you're using FOMM, it should be right beside the title.

HOWEVER, if you're using Nexus Mod Manager, I think you'd be looking at the "Load Order" column instead of the "Index".

Since my Lust is "1D", the perk add code would be player.addperk 1D0097A9.

Replace xx in the code with where Lust is on your mod manager's load order(NMM) or mod index(FOMM)