Hi there,

seems for me the animations will not played after an NPC talked to me...

I set the trigger very low to test it - Masturbation works fine.

The NPC opens the message window - i can select an option - select it - the NPC walks away....

Any idea?

Just for info - all Versions are up to date! - Latest core with beta11 - spunk 0.94 - SCR up to date....

Hmm - looks like a general Problem..... regardles what sexout mod i test - the konversion will not start....

Vanilla conversations are working - i get the options from sexout shown - as soon as i choose one - nothing triggert.....

Do i need a talk addon for sexout?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I toggled the "Horny attracts people to you like bees to honey" option. Apparently my pheromones were super strong such that this NPC (added by an unrelated mod) chased me across the Mojave Wasteland...to get some poon.

Now normally I'll indulge the poor schmuck but I'm trying to get some plot done, and all he is trying to do is chase me like a shark chasing some blood in the water. Interestingly, this happened even when I disabled the option (I suppose the script already turned him into a zombie that keeps saying "pusssyyyyyyy..."). What is interesting is that if I quicksave and quickload, he will not spawn. Hardsaving however, will make him spawn, even in the Lucky 38. SmallerTalk doesn't seem to be giving me any response to rebuff his amorous advance, so I'm a bit stuck (though I did solve it by some judicious use of C-4 and zap command).

The question here then: is there a way to snap this NPC out of his cooch magnetism once it has activated?

EDIT: Apparently, I have completely forgotten about the ol' disable+enable one-two punch combo. Disregard the question above.

• 1 year later...

Does this mod take into account Sexout's orientation settings, or does it use its own method of determining who's "orientation compatible" for approaches? Especially as it relates to NPCs (in this case, companions) who actually have an in-canon sexual orientation. For instance, would Arcade ever approach a female NPC, or Veronica a male? Provided the Sexout settings have everyone set to bisexual.

• 2 weeks later...

Does this mod take into account Sexout's orientation settings, or does it use its own method of determining who's "orientation compatible" for approaches? Especially as it relates to NPCs (in this case, companions) who actually have an in-canon sexual orientation. For instance, would Arcade ever approach a female NPC, or Veronica a male? Provided the Sexout settings have everyone set to bisexual.

It does have and respect orientation checks.

in the console when it says "lustcheckoutokgen fail" is that a error or something else?

You get that when Lust determines it's not the right time or place to start an approach or similar. This is when the player's in combat, you're in a restricted cell (NG formlist), or the "NotNow" nx variable is set. The latter two is to respect quest mods that don't want anything generic happening there or then. The only thing that should still be possible is combat yield sex.

So the console readout is not an error, just a notification.

• 3 months later...

having some weird issues. the lust % is blank, just shows "lust:". i tried moving sexoutlust in my load order but no dice. mcm keeps disappearing half the time, so i move that higher in the load order and it comes back, but it keeps disappearing again on me as i try to move other items to make lust actually show up properly. heres my load order atm, i'm very confused.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
msexBase.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutDrugging.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
Smalltalk.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
msexVeronica.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
XFO - 4bb - Perks - Two per level.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp

Total active plugins: 27
Total plugins: 27

i did a cllean install like last night and i haven't even been modding it that much yet, just sexout stuff mostly, so i am not sure why stuff isn't working right

• 4 years later...
  • 11 months later...

How do you fix

Error in script 14001942(LustCheckOKGen) in mod SexoutLust.esp

Function GetParentCell requires a calling reference but none or NULL was provided

Script line approximation: Let rCell:= ##GetParentCell## (error wrapped in ##'s)

Where rCell=uninitialized form (0)

This is on a clean save and a clean download with only the requirements/frameworks from the List of Sexout Mods installed

On 11/12/2022 at 7:29 PM, PaulHaul said:

How do you fix

Function GetParentCell requires a calling reference but none or NULL was provided

Script line approximation: Let rCell:= ##GetParentCell## (error wrapped in ##'s)

This is on a clean save and a clean download with only the requirements/frameworks from the List of Sexout Mods installed

I'm having exactly the same problem. Followed the List of Sexout Mods

On 11/12/2022 at 1:19 PM, dongding said:

Please get SexoutSpunk.esp for Lust tracking. 

SexoutSpunk.esp is in the List of Sexout Mods in the Framework/Requirements and it was downloaded and redownloaded and the same thing happened with the same mods download to see if it was the problem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/12/2022 at 10:29 AM, PaulHaul said:

How do you fix

Yeah I am having the same problem as well currently, even makes the player Character fall onto the ground and won't get back up. Anyone have a solution to this? 

• 3 months later...
On 11/12/2022 at 10:29 PM, PaulHaul said:

How do you fix

Hello, i'm having this null too.

my character doesn't gain lust anymore.

I guess i'm pressing too much. lmao

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...