View File

SexoutLust was originally developed by ChaseRoxand. It calculated and allowed you to see just how horny your character and some companions were, and made sure this was affected by sex going on. Horny characters approached you for a little relief, and others approached you to give you relief if you needed it.

After a while Chase ran out of time to work on it, and because I was dependent on it for another mod I took it over, cleaned up a few minor things, and expanded the functionality so that any character could have their lust tracked, using NX. Otherwise nothing much was changed for a long while.

Then came NVSE4, which made a lot more possible and a lot more needed doing in the sexout world too, so I designed Spunk to handle all the number crunching & data transfer, from its own lust tracking figuring out how horny everybody is, to arousal tracking handing out orgasms, and orgasms dealing with cum shaders, faction smells, pregnancy, xp and a lot of other things, all of it applicable to any character, modular, and dependent on a lot of MCM settings that you can toy with.

Lust 7 seeks to preserve and possibly expand what didn't make the transition to spunk:

- NPCs whose lust is tracked by Spunk will approach the player if their lust exceeds a certain value. If too far removed from the player or not orientation-compatible, they'll masturbate instead.

- If the player's lust exceeds a value, nearby NPCs will approach. Except NPCs whose own lust is tracked, and those that aren't orientation-compatible.

- If the player's lust exceeds another value, they'll automatically start to masturbate. I suggest setting this lust value setting higher than the other one.

- A primitive privacy check has NPCs suggest you take it elsewhere, if applicable. To avoid this becoming an exploit to use them as followers, this will time out after a minute or so, and then you'll do it there & then.

- When you press spunk's hotkey in combat, the nearest hostile NPC should ask you what you want, giving you the option to save your ass by offering it up. All hostility should time out until sex is over + the "reprieve" duration (MCM) has been exceeded.

Requirements:

NVSE 4.5.7, nx15, Spunk 0.79+

previous OP:

SexoutLust was developed by ChaseRoxand.

(I'm just housesitting for a while, by permission. More about what that means - a bit of dusting, feeding the cat etc - in the support topic.)

Requirements:

SexoutNG (6.66 needs SNG 2.6.84 or higher)

Sexout Common Resources

Install:

- do what you always do

- if you're upgrading from a version before 6.6, you need to perform a Lust-free clean save

Uninstall:

- some of Lust's perks have ability-type effects to them; uninstalling Lust with one of those on the player (or someone else) can crash your game on load.

- that's why, if you do want to get rid of Lust & have such an ability, you should type setstage XX000AE3 10 in the console (xx is the place of Lust in your load order)

---

The main features for 6.6+:

For players:

Lust tracking can now be a factor for any npc you choose. Don't go overboard with it though, like adding lust tracking to 30 npc's in the same cell or some such. Lust tracking for the player remains standard; standard tracking for npc's has been removed.

In order to add lust tracking to someone, you need to have a key selected for Lust's pull-out functionality in the mcm menu, and turn on the option to use it for npc lust tracking. Then just aim your crosshair at the npc you want, press the key. Do it again to remove it. You'll have a message in your top left corner telling you if it worked. If not, hold the key down longer.

You can turn the mcm option off when you're done; it's just a bit of extra security for the hotkey, and turning that off will not remove tokens.

For modders:

It should be easier to use Lust as a resource now, for any npc you want.

In order to read or write to an npc's lust variable, you use ActorRef.NX_Get/SetEVFl "Sexout:SexoutLust:Lust". You can also give anyone's lust a bump or debuff by setting their nx variable "Sexout:SexoutLust:LustDiff" - this to just help you avoid translating back & forth in your own scripts.

In order to drop lust's tracking token into an npc's inventory, you'll need to buildref it first:

if (IsModLoaded "SexoutLust.esp")        set iIndex to GetModIndex "SexoutLust.esp"        set rNPCLustToken to BuildRef iIndex 28519

In order to just have the tracking going on but without the npc approaches or automatic masturbation, you listaddform the npc to SCR's SexoutSLActorDataIsReserved list.

----------

Original OP:

Description: Makes sex into a sort of 'need' for the player. Sex changes the player's lust (primal need for sex) and arousal (conscious need for sex). This plugin is not meant to dramatically change gameplay, but rather provide subtle changes and effects to the player/experience depending on sexual activity.

Instead of running off of a timer, as Sexout does by default, sex now runs until someone reaches 100% arousal and orgasms. It will still last roughly the same amount of time as whatever Sexout's "default time" is set to, so you can still control how long it lasts. But why use this? For a more immersive experience. Having orgasms (or not) will have an effect on your character, as does being aroused for extended periods of time and too much sex. Lust, sexy clothes, and sex toys increase arousal outside of sex. You can select some perks and traits which affect arousal, but for the sake of simplicity, I'll end explanations there. If you don't like it, you can disable Arousal in MCM.

Also, you can "pull out" of consensual sex. However, you have to set the "pull out" key in MCM first.

------------

The old thread is right here.

------------

Changelog

7.01: fixes an oversight in the handling of functionalities

7: changes everything

6.66 : adapted to changes in sexoutNG, 6.66 needs NG 2.6.84 or higher

6.65 : abducted by the versioning fairy

6.64:

- got rid of a double label in the main script, my bad - don't think it was much of a problem though

- until a better alternative comes along, Lust now respects the "Sexout:iNotNow" nx variable on the player as a safety for scene/moment-based opt-outs from npc approaches & auto-masturbation

6.63:

- added a new nx variable "Sexout:SexoutLust:LustDiff" as a convenience for other modders to give anyone's lust a bump or debuff; this is in both the SCR & the SSR version

- factored in an impact on Lust from using LustOh & SleepEz to work with Halstrom's SexoutDrugging - this is only in the SCR version and requires SCR 20130913. 100% LustOh level in your system will accelerate your Lust increase by 15%, same as Jet does, the opposite effect for SleepEz. Being under the influence of LustOh is also similar to having the nympho perk when it comes to npc's approaching you for sex.

6.62:

fixed lust not lowering during sex if "lower lust per act" is set to off (default)

6.61:

- adjusted the mcm script to read out the lust and arousal values from where they're now held

- fixed a typo in the orgasm quest script

- updated the pHUD support esp to 2.2

6.6:

- NX-ified lust tracking so that it can be applied to any npc. Behavior of lusty npc's the same as before. Removed "standard npc tracking" in favor of a hotkey that lets players add tracking to any npc. Restructured the lust tracking script and added some extra top-side return checks due to OCD.

- Changed "arousal" and "sex fatigue" tracking for the player to point to lust's own vars rather than SCR ones. Lust Hud mods that refer to those will need touching up; the ones that only display Lust (oHud, pHud) will be fine.

- Cleaned out unused vars, scripts, effects, and tokens.

- Removed references to pregnancy-related variables (fertility, pregnancy level) and SCR drugs, including lust-x. That can all be put back, when that too converts to nx; it's just a temporary measure. I dare say you wouldn't have noticed much difference if I hadn't told you. :)

- The "horny" actor effect now only applies from lust level 30, to mask a discrepancy with how it appears to kick in for the nymphomania trait perk. And it may just be more consistent with the other effects.

- Sex resulting from Lust dialog should better reflect what is said in the dialog leading up to it. Ideally this should probably take into account sexual orientation and oral/vaginal/anal frequency settings in NG someday, but what there is should suffice for the time being.

- Increased health damage threshold for masochist perk to add lust, to avoid micro-damage boosting your lust too much. Not sure if it's sufficient; let me know.

- Removed references to SCR/SSR vibrators and the script that applies NG's vibrator buzz to them (that's in SCR now)

- Cleaned up some things along the way, mostly script lay-out for my own ease, changed a few old ng calls to nx ng ones too. Nothing major there.

6.52:

- fixed Lust not completely respecting the SexoutSLActorDataIsReserved list - to avoid interference with quest mods etc - for NPC lust approach, & added the same for NPC masturbation & player-lust based "horny chat"

- added pre-uninstall perk removal code

- stopped FNVEdit reporting errors unnecessarily

- versions for SCR & SSR

-----------

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/06/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    NVSE 4.5.7+, nx15+, Spunk 0.79+

Chase have given me the nod to house-sit Lust a bit.
I'm not looking to make any sweeping changes to its lust calculations, arousal/orgasm functionality, or perks/spells/options. I don't think any of that's my call alone, but it is somewhat necessary to upgrade it in order to improve interoperability.

6.52 has a few fixes (see changelog) and provides an SSR version.

The next update will be about:

- eliminating its reliance on quest variables held in a master like scr/ssr. Switching to nx variables would pretty much mean any mod will be able to 'jack in' for any npc without anybody needing things to be added to anything else. All another mod would need to do is buildref its token & additem it to any npc it wants. Players, too, could console-add that token to anybody they'd want tracking for. I hope to make this coincide with a version of sofo that's adapted to this newer system, make it a smooth transition. Could take a week or so though.

- while I'm at it, I'd have a look at the way Lust tracking tokens are distributed to npc's considered standard so far, the ones that'll be tracked when you toggle the MCM option. This includes vanilla companions at the moment (Cass, Veronica, Boone, Arcade, Lily even but she's commented out), traditional sexout companions (Sunny, Willow) & Doc M for sofo. I'll remove doc m from being standard like that and switch sofo to what I talked about above, and I'm not sure if there's call or possibility for a nightkin with a granny complex to in any way act on horniness tbh. Maybe I should add Raoul instead? Just because you're a bit flakey...

Main thing: at the moment, as soon as you toggle on npc tracking, tokens are added to all of them & the tracking starts for most of them, whether they're around or not. If they're not in the same or a nearby cell, the tokens can go missing if you save & reload in the meantime. Maybe I'll work in a getinsamecell function, keeping the overhead down, and making that part a little more reliable in the process. With nx, their existing lust stat would keep, even if it's not tracked while you're not around.

Which would be significant enough to make it 6.6, I think.
Any other suggestions, I'll hear them out, but it's not my intention to give it a complete overhaul or tinker too much with what already works. This is just about opening a window, taking in the mail, making sure the bills are paid etc. :)

Masochist perk keeps adding 5 lust points every few minutes, even though the PC takes no damage.  I suspect it has something to do with tight clothing damage in SCR, but haven't tried to systematically track it down.  I have confirmed that no HP are being removed (unless it's so minimal as to heal so quickly that it's gone by the time I check it) .  I've tried wearing different clothes and even going nude, but it still does it.  So I'm not sure.  At first I thought it was from taking falling dmg but it does it on a fairly regular schedule.

Will post more info as I find it and try different things.

Players, too, could console-add that token to anybody they'd want tracking for.

I had an idea here, that I was wanting to suggest. In the old Sexual Innuendo mod, you received 6 tokens (in the form of legion denarius laying on docs pharmacy table) that you could give to NPCs of your choice for sex stat tracking. Could we possibly reproduce this effect for lust tokens to hand out to custom NPCs? Such a feature would greatly simplify adding new NPCs to certain function tracking. Test it with lust, and if it works spread it to other function, Say random pregnancy, tru pregnancy on background npcs with the right token. I'm going to wrap up here, im currently on quite a mindbendy conflageration og medications. Im typing on glowing mushroom keys that critiqu my spelling,RISE TRIUMPHANT!!!!!

Hehe, as long as you're having fun :)

Sure, a more immersive way for players to add tracking to other npc's than the console can be worked in. Although from my own pov, we should probably look into a different way of doing it than cluttering up Doc's house more than it already can be.

T: Let me know if you find something. If not, I'll have closer look later on too.

Glad that was somewhat comprehensible. Damn I was stoned.

I just mentioned the tokens in Docs house as an example. Personally, I think the best solution would be a vendor at the Store Bunker. Maybe make use of something like chokers or Slammers neckseam concealer necklaces or something to contain the tokens, sell them in the bunker as jewelry to give to your favorite NPC.

Hm, I don't know if it's best for Lust to rely on both Store and a common master like ssr/scr to allow players to hand out Lust tokens. Ideally, the method should be something Lust can do on its own. If it's not really needed for modders to have the tokens in a master (buildref + additem), we should probably try and keep the player side of it contained to Lust itself too.

Not sure how though. Dialog available for any npc is plain overkill. Any other way will probably mean some sort of item you carry around in your inventory, some sort of dart gun maybe. Better ideas are welcome - I'm not touching that side of things yet.

Hm, I don't know if it's best for Lust to rely on both Store and a common master like ssr/scr to allow players to hand out Lust tokens.

No need to have Store as a master. Store vendors get their inventory via leveled lists, just add the item to the appropriate list and the vendor will be carrying it the next time the player exits and re-enters the Store cell.

True, but players would still need Store in their game, to get the one item Lust would need to hand out. There's a reliance there that's unnecessary, at least for Lust's main delivery system. The idea, pretty much, is to do more with less. Lust just needs one basic thing of its own. Store could sell different types of delivery - clothes making people feel sexy etc. There's just the matter of a small percentage. :D

Clothes, aid, misc items... Lust's own delivery isn't just for npc's with a companion wheel or dialog access to inventory, really. Willow, old lady Gibson, makes no difference. So to avoid console code, or reverse pickpodketing (rarely works for me) I ended up with dart gun or similar back there. Preferably something ammo-less with 2 modes, haven't looked into it yet; it's not decided yet either. The primary goal at the moment is getting it ready for modders to hook into, and having a look at the usual companions. Unless those wouldn't have to be standard anymore, and it could be all player-choice?

I checked the plugin in FNV edit and noticed a perk called Soulless sub. How do you get that one? I assume after a certain number of rapes?

It's just one you can choose on level-up, as far as I can tell. (edit: I may be wrong about that.)

--------

About tokens: I may end up going with the hotkey idea. I didn't quite like the idea of having yet another hotkey, but Lust lets you set one anyway to "pull out", so we may as well use that one for tokens too. And it wouldn't require a new inventory object, fancy or not. Again, other mods can still provide alternatives to that if they want, Lust just needs one.

I noticed that you get the "Horny" actor effect at 30 lust if you have the Nympho trait, but at only 20 lust if you don't, that is you're playing the mod "normally". Shouldn't it take longer for you to get horny if you're not a nympho? Like maybe 40 or 50 lust? Thanks.

It's just that nympho keeps a minimum of 30 most of the time, boosts it right back up if you drop below 0. So it just looks that way. The horny threshold is always 20.

I'm thinking 20 may be a little low for that, true, although it only minimally affects stats (+1 C, -1 I) and the visual effect only kicks in at 50. Putting the standard threshold at 30 would be more in line with the others too though, so unless people have a huge problem with it, I'll do just that & it's all gonna be less noticeable. Higher than that is probably too much. In the end it's still up to the player how fast you get there too ("days to max lust").

Alright, cool, thanks.

It's just that nympho keeps a minimum of 30 most of the time, boosts it right back up if you drop below 0. So it just looks that way. The horny threshold is always 20.

However, I think you're mistaken about the "horny threshold" always being 20. I know I've seen it on my character with nympho where after she's been raped and had her lust go down, the "Sexy thoughts creep into your mind message" and the debuff comes when lust goes back up to 30, not 20. I'm positive about this. Ulitmately, it doesn't really matter who's right though if you're going to change it all anyways.

Oh something I just remembered. Is it lust that adds the dialogue where if you are very horny, drunk or high that you can get randomly pulled into conversations with people to offer them sex? I believe it is, but the issue with this is that I have never had it give me any other animation other than the person i talked to giving my character oral, which doesn't suit the conversation.

Example as it would appear in dialogue, from memory:

Player: [High] Hey sexy, wanna fuck?

Npc: Sure I'll screw an easy jetwhore.

Animation plays npc giving pc oral.

Just in case you want to look at it.

I got the Sexual Exhaustion effect and after sleeping 8 hours it was gone. Then I had sex once and it was back again. That's not really how I want it to work. Can I edit it to reset after sleeping or just make it reset faster so I can start from scratch the next day? There also seems to be a mistake with the duration. The penalties to END and AGI has 86400 but AP has 864000. Even with the shorter duration that would last for 24 hours. Seriously?