Thanks for this. Might be cool if someone made some custom sexlab animations for pregnant sex.

One thing. Kinda weird to have the menstruation quest thing when playing a male PC. Any chance you could make that not happen?

Also the children inherit your dragon blood! Give them a cry that is a shout that drains your magicka and stamina :P

Hey, I noticed nobody has made a CBBE with a belly slider yet, so I went ahead and made one... for bodyslide.

Looks good up to around 500% on the Belly Node.

I haven't tested it with the mod yet, but the weights look good in Max and looks fine in game.

It probably has some problems. If I fucked anything up majorly, I may post a newer version if time permits.

Just rename to CalienteBreastWt.nif and replace the one in BodySlide\ShapeData\CalienteBody.

Will replace the normal bodyslide BBP.

You may share or edit this file as you see fit.

EDIT: Works best on a bodyslide that does not make extensive use of the belly sliders. I may make a flatter version for those that do. (Specifically the vertices directly above the belly button)

Tested in game. Works best around 4.0 to 4.5.

I'm getting huge jumps in size and it's also pretty inconsistent from trimester to trimester.

Sometimes once the first trimester starts it jumps up to max size and then doesn't gain any over the next two...

Sometimes it scales a bit from one to two and then doesn't scale on 3.

The period before first trimester usually works fine.

I've never actually got it to scale properly at each update in any test.

As for NPC Belly, honestly I'd really like to see more updates than just 0,1,2,3, given the capabilities of node scaling. I would give up on compatibility and just scale that node directly, as there seems to be a huge problem with whatever additive method you're using. Really, the only use for this node is pregnancy scaling at the moment, and I don't think we need to be worrying about simultaneous pregnancies. The node should always be initially set to 1. If there's ever some reason for the initial value of this node not to be 1, then that could be addressed when the time comes, but for the moment I believe a more reliable and fluid control over the scaling trumps future compatibility concerns that will, very likely, never arise. As for estrus, I think just preventing double pregnancy would be enough, which, according to feedback, is already impossible(?).

tried it and created my preferred body for it in bodyslide. It works well with Procreation and Estrus Chaurus. Can you somehow make a TBBP version for it with a belly node of course...maybe I'm just asking too much but yeah would be awesome if you do! thanks again!

Hey, I noticed nobody has made a CBBE with a belly slider yet, so I went ahead and made one... for bodyslide.

Looks good up to around 500% on the Belly Node.

I haven't tested it with the mod yet, but the weights look good in Max and looks fine in game.

It probably has some problems. If I fucked anything up majorly, I may post a newer version if time permits.

Just rename to CalienteBreastWt.nif and replace the one in BodySlide\ShapeData\CalienteBody.

Will replace the normal bodyslide BBP.

You may share or edit this file as you see fit.

EDIT: Works best on a bodyslide that does not make extensive use of the belly sliders. I may make a flatter version for those that do. (Specifically the vertices directly above the belly button)

Tested in game. Works best around 4.0 to 4.5.

I'm getting huge jumps in size and it's also pretty inconsistent from trimester to trimester.

Sometimes once the first trimester starts it jumps up to max size and then doesn't gain any over the next two...

Sometimes it scales a bit from one to two and then doesn't scale on 3.

The period before first trimester usually works fine.

I've never actually got it to scale properly at each update in any test.

As for NPC Belly, honestly I'd really like to see more updates than just 0,1,2,3, given the capabilities of node scaling. I would give up on compatibility and just scale that node directly, as there seems to be a huge problem with whatever additive method you're using. Really, the only use for this node is pregnancy scaling at the moment, and I don't think we need to be worrying about simultaneous pregnancies. The node should always be initially set to 1. If there's ever some reason for the initial value of this node not to be 1, then that could be addressed when the time comes, but for the moment I believe a more reliable and fluid control over the scaling trumps future compatibility concerns that will, very likely, never arise. As for estrus, I think just preventing double pregnancy would be enough, which, according to feedback, is already impossible(?).

Any way to get this for Bodyslide++ ?

tried it and created my preferred body for it in bodyslide. It works well with Procreation and Estrus Chaurus. Can you somehow make a TBBP version for it with a belly node of course...maybe I'm just asking too much but yeah would be awesome if you do! thanks again!

Well here's a TBBP one I just made. It's a bit more teardrop shaped.

Slightly less weighted, looks good at the default 6.0 scaling.

Again, just overwrite the DragonflyTBBP.nif in your bodyslide\shapedata\CalienteBody\ making sure you have a correct skeleton.

Any way to get this for Bodyslide++ ?

Just replace the Original bodyslide meshes in shapedata\CalienteBody\ and these will work with any .bsd files designed to be used with those original meshes, including those included with the original bodyslide, those added by ++, or even those you've created yourself.

I realize a folder organized archive with it's own bodyslide sets and groups would be a better way, but the amount of fucks I give is not at that level.

Edit: Newer file in thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/

make it so that NPC woman can get pregnant please! Didn't Tamago club assign a womb and ovary to every NPC woman that would go through a cycle? Why not create a skyproc patch that installs wombs into every NPC and a plugin that tracks the states of the menstrual cycle through the game. When vaginal sex happens the female is given sperm that while in the NPCs possession will give a chance that she will become pregnant and start showing after a certain amount of game time. When she has the baby use the infant in papoose and basket resource that can be carried around like a flower basket by NPC and set down. The baby might change to a spawned child that takes the adopted child "slot" and they never grow beyond that... Sounds simple if you basically use what the game already has... idk. just a thought 

Is it possible to get Armor showing pregnancy with Bodyslide, not using the weight option and only using the belly scaling?, reason I'm asking is if an npc is wearing the armor they will show up pregnant, so as it is now, I have to make vanilla armor non preggo, and any armor I want to show preggo, has to be custom non replacement armor.

Is it possible to get Armor showing pregnancy with Bodyslide, not using the weight option and only using the belly scaling?, reason I'm asking is if an npc is wearing the armor they will show up pregnant, so as it is now, I have to make vanilla armor non preggo, and any armor I want to show preggo, has to be custom non replacement armor.

if your talking about the belly node then you'd need to make the node for the armor aswell

if your talking about the belly node then you'd need to make the node for the armor aswell

Does armor with a belly node exist? if so how do you create it?

Guest SexualAardvark

Some of you, like me, are massive perverts for ladypenis. I whipped up a pair of quick overrides for those of us who are into such things - both remove the impregnation chance from an actual male father (mostly because I am too lazy to change like, 3 words of code I forgot about at 1 AM) but allow you to be impregnated upon having sex with a female as a female character. As I don't know SexLab very well, I wasn't able to find a way to check to see whether the potential father was the one wearing the cock in the act, and I spent a few hours poking unsuccessfully.

One file triggers on vaginal intercourse, the other on both vaginal and anal since, given the wide variety of unrealistically huge cock sizes available, it is often hard to tell the effective difference with many of these animations.  :D I was going to make one for you mpreg fans, but:

1) That would take actual WORK

2) Like making a belly mesh for men.

Now I'm off to find bikini top armors that don't use the normal torso slot so I can have my preggokiin adventure gravidly.

FutaPreg.rar

FutaPregPlusAnal.rar

Im using this with defeated sexlab, my character is a female but when i rape a male npc, at the end of the sex, there is the msg with the "name of npc cumming inside you". will my female character get pregnant even im fucking the male?

Im using this with defeated sexlab, my character is a female but when i rape a male npc, at the end of the sex, there is the msg with the "name of npc cumming inside you". will my female character get pregnant even im fucking the male?

Yes, currently there's no check to see which role each character plays in an animation. As far as I know there's no easy way to do this, although I havn't looked much into it.

But on the other hand, you can only receive sperm when having vaginal sex involving a male... and since men don't have vaginas... yeah. But if you have "vaginal" sex with a male, with the male in the female position, then yes, you will receive sperm.

Oh man! This mod is sooo good. Now, realistically, all we need is a sexy animation of our characters falling to the ground moaning and going into labor and then a really nice animation for the actual childbirth. In some ways it is hilarious to give birth to a child who is immediately a young adult saying, "NAKED! NAKED, NAKED, NAKED!"

How do I make the game use the mesjhes with belly-node, tried copying all avalable meshes on this thread, and built my cbbe bodies. Still nothing happens, no big bellies yet...

Btw. awesome mod, looking forward to what else you will be implementing. 2 Thumbs up!

How do I make the game use the mesjhes with belly-node, tried copying all avalable meshes on this thread, and built my cbbe bodies. Still nothing happens, no big bellies yet...

Btw. awesome mod, looking forward to what else you will be implementing. 2 Thumbs up!

God, I wish I knew, gyzr. I've been working on that for three days now.

If you replaced the original .nif's as I had described in my previous posts, then built your bodies then your body should have a weighted belly node. You may have incorrect settings in your mcm menu, or an old version of the mod, or, possibly, outdated skse.

if you're using the unp variant linked in the original post, it should be more straightforward.

If you're not sure if your body has a weighted belly and don't know how to use nifskope to check, you can simply replace your female skeleton with an older version of xpms that has no belly node (pre 1.6 I belive) or the original tbbp skeleton or whatever. After which you have only to load a game and remove your clothes. If your game immediately crashes, then your mesh is probably using weights that are not defined in your skeleton... likely NPC Belly.

If you're sure your body is correct I can only suggest reinstalling all of the necessary resources for this mod, as something is probably not installed or is outdated.

Guest SexualAardvark

I think he meant - I know that I meant - making armor work with the belly node. I've got it working on me naked, I'm trying desperately to use any tool I can to make at least one armor work with this.

Reminds me way back when SexOut for Fallout: New Vegas was in its infancy. Halstrom was banging out pregnancy scripting (and to his credit, he still is!), while user29, evilrunner, and a few others worked on the armors for it.

I'd imagine we'll need a similar setup; wouldn't recommend dumping all the required work on Trixy.

I'm no modeler myself, but I'd imagine both the body and armor .nif files will be need to set up in a similar way to a BBP/TBBP framework. Obviously any request involving boobies get more attention than a nice rounded preggo belly, so finding a modeling champion for our belly-loving cause may take a bit more time.

Guest SexualAardvark

Well, I've made some progress. I'm still CTDing when I test this armor (sigh) but it's much closer to working - I actually kind of understand these programs now and when I look at my new armor model next to the original in blender, the previews actually don't look different.

I get the belly to work, the breasts don't work and it resets after I load back. I tried doing the above, but still nothing. I'm using the body installer from http://skyrim.nexusm...?id=20227&pUp=1, if anyone has a better UNPB mod, please post it. I've tried installing UNP before installing everything else, still same result. Last two files I install is the b3lisario's Preganant body and then XP32 skeleton. I have the newest and I did fnis after everything. Also the breasts are flat. Any help would be appreciated. I've been at this for 3 and some days.

Guest SexualAardvark

Are you trying different UNPB versions and also running FNIS? I recall only one BBP Version working for me - I can't remember which it was.

I've tried multiple versions... I'm gonna go and try getting rid of all skeletons and starting from scratch. Hopefully this works. If you could find the version, let me know. :)

edit - Nope, nothing. It's a conflict somehow with the pregnant mesh and my unpb skeleton... Uninstalled, breasts fine. Reinstall, flat non-working breasts. xD