Very nice work!

Been tinkering with a number of the options and most seem to work flawlessly, but I do seem to be having an issue with the belly growth via skeleton. I checked my characters skeleton and it does have the Belly node, but I'm not getting any change there. I can tell the mod is affecting the skeleton (as breast growth works), but no sign of it messing with the belly node. I am using the XP32 Maximum Compatibility Skeleton, and I've tried a number of body types, but it only ever seems to affect breast growth, any thoughts?

Very nice work!

Been tinkering with a number of the options and most seem to work flawlessly, but I do seem to be having an issue with the belly growth via skeleton. I checked my characters skeleton and it does have the Belly node, but I'm not getting any change there. I can tell the mod is affecting the skeleton (as breast growth works), but no sign of it messing with the belly node. I am using the XP32 Maximum Compatibility Skeleton, and I've tried a number of body types, but it only ever seems to affect breast growth, any thoughts?

There's only one body mesh that works right now - the UNPB pregnant body mesh that you'll find here

Looking forward to trying this mod out, now that I've moved to unpb from cbbe earlier.

There's only one body mesh that works right now - the UNPB pregnant body mesh that you'll find here

Looking forward to trying this mod out, now that I've moved to unpb from cbbe earlier.

Makes sense, I tried to (rather clumsily) copy and paste the NPC Belly branch from one body to others, but the scale function doesn't work in the same way (actually at all in my butch job :P).

Makes sense, I tried to (rather clumsily) copy and paste the NPC Belly branch from one body to others, but the scale function doesn't work in the same way (actually at all in my butch job :P).

yeah ive tried the same method with no results so ive started looking into it with more depth so i can do it myself or ill give up ask someone who knows what their doing

Just popped in to say that this mod is awesome and I really like the attention to secondary details of the menstrual cycle.

As a man, I can now finally empathize with the annoyance of the "red periods" (referring to the red-texted debuffs in the active spells and enchantment section, of course)

edit: another thing. Right now the kids dont do anything. What if your kid is in the house in whiterun and you buy the house in solitude or any of the other player homes there is?

So I looked around and found this mod. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23030/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D23030%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I had to put it before the XFL exps for it to work, if you use UFO or any other follower mod that might be different.

So now I can bring my kid with me when adventuring or have her move to another of my houses.

For the others waiting for other body types to be converted... they be comin'. (Post #1155)

Have to ask though, does anyone know why the shading / coloring on the belly looks like it was Photoshop blended? Noticed the same issue when messing with the belly setting with the latest Bodyslide CB ++.

Something to do with the body .nif itself?

Also, as a far future suggestion - perhaps we can blend the Lactation Mod into this as well? Could give an at best questionable incentive to go get preggo to make some milk money :P

Awesome will DL this once NPC woman can get pregnant!

That might take some time, friend. Try it now, it's an absolutely fantastic mod. If only the kids you had had adopt dialogues (for Hearthfire). Then they'd be perfect.

I play a male character. And don't really see him getting preggers... hehe He is quite the ladies man though and is currently sticking it to Isobel from the Interesting NPCs mod. He crushes that little black smith every time he gets back to Falkreath from his adventuring. Would be nice if he could knock her up and then make an honest woman out of her by marrying her.... seriously NPCs getting pregnant is a must...

Hey, I noticed nobody has made a CBBE with a belly slider yet, so I went ahead and made one... for bodyslide.

Looks good up to around 500% on the Belly Node.

I haven't tested it with the mod yet, but the weights look good in Max and looks fine in game.

It probably has some problems. If I fucked anything up majorly, I may post a newer version if time permits.

Just rename to CalienteBreastWt.nif and replace the one in BodySlide\ShapeData\CalienteBody.

Will replace the normal bodyslide BBP.

You may share or edit this file as you see fit.

EDIT: Works best on a bodyslide that does not make extensive use of the belly sliders. I may make a flatter version for those that do. (Specifically the vertices directly above the belly button)

Tested in game. Works best around 4.0 to 4.5.

I'm getting huge jumps in size and it's also pretty inconsistent from trimester to trimester.

Sometimes once the first trimester starts it jumps up to max size and then doesn't gain any over the next two...

Sometimes it scales a bit from one to two and then doesn't scale on 3.

The period before first trimester usually works fine.

I've never actually got it to scale properly at each update in any test.

As for NPC Belly, honestly I'd really like to see more updates than just 0,1,2,3, given the capabilities of node scaling. I would give up on compatibility and just scale that node directly, as there seems to be a huge problem with whatever additive method you're using. Really, the only use for this node is pregnancy scaling at the moment, and I don't think we need to be worrying about simultaneous pregnancies. The node should always be initially set to 1. If there's ever some reason for the initial value of this node not to be 1, then that could be addressed when the time comes, but for the moment I believe a more reliable and fluid control over the scaling trumps future compatibility concerns that will, very likely, never arise. As for estrus, I think just preventing double pregnancy would be enough, which, according to feedback, is already impossible(?).

EDIT: Newer file in thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/

Hi zecoron,

tested your cbbe mesh; created a new body with bodyslide and for me it works perfect :) with this mod.

Breast and Belly scaling look awesome, no problem with seams so far.

So in the moment all I´m looking for is some clothing or armour for the cbbe v3 BBP body that shows the belly scaling; way too much arousal is arised right now while I adore my beautiful toons naked pregnant body growing larger and larger :P