Is there a way to make procreation register a girl inseminating you? Ive tried mods that let me change what an npc is registered as to sexlab and stuff but im guessing that procreation is the one that needs to be updated. Anyone find a way to make this happen? A patch? A tweak in the sexlab menu?

(P.L.E.A.S.E R.E.A.D)

I downloaded the mod,every mod that supports this mod or wutever.(other Sexlab mods)

Anyways they all work amazingly!But i have 2 problems so please read and help me just take a minute to reply to me.

I couldn't understand anything in the description or whatever the creator says about these,i suck at english.

Okay so my first problem is

that whenever i have sex (i use sex dialoge method thing)

That they just STAND no emotions and make facial experssions

Someone raped me and it was the same!.

My second Problem is

I have no idea how to get pregnant!

It says ""It cum inside" or something and i'm not getting pregnant.

And no matter what i try it only says menstruation phase/

After some days it just repeats. and i heard you get pregnant when it says ovulation.

But it only keeps saying Menstruation phase.

And i have no idea how to do viganal sex or something to test it out.

SO PLEASE HELP!

Are there sex animation at all ("That they just STAND") and what SexLab version do you use?

Did you have a look in TES5edit if there are conflicts, revert to an older save game when Procreation wasn't installed yet?

..and did you try the search function with words like "stuck"? :)

• 1 month later...

Handlaren123: Should work fine, you just won't see a pregnant belly without a body that supports it.

Lakupaka432: First problem sounds like FNIS wasn't run, or the appropriate version wasn't used, so make sure FNIS is up to date and run it again.  If that doesn't work, something's very wrong somewhere.

Second problem, no clue why your cycles wouldn't be changing, make sure they haven't been somehow locked in the MCM.  Also, how are you measuring your cycles?  Because if I remember right, the thing that appears in quests doesn't really change much, it's mostly just so you know the mod is running, I don't think it really gives you an idea of what phase you're in.  If you're going instead by the information displayed periodically by the mod's chosen information level (set to high, it'll give notifications every now and then on phase and such) and it's still leaving you in one phase, then I have no idea.

Finally, to find an animation that is tagged as vaginal, the most straightforward way is just to use one of the dialogue mods, and when you successfully pick someone up just choose the vaginal option dialogue.  They'll vary from mod to mod, but if nothing else it will be the only one that doesn't directly mention your ass or mouth.  Also, if your animations aren't firing, that could be messing with whether you get pregnant or not, I suppose.  Long shot, but maybe.

Bear in mind, as well, that it takes some time for your character to become pregnant, it won't just immediately happen when you have sex.  There's chance rolls over time and such that need to be considered.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I think if the PC takes a lot of hits to the belly the baby's health should drop. If the baby dies, you miscarry. If someone has death alternative, or any other mod that puts you on the ground like that, bleedout or otherwise, then miscarriage happens if they go down, or the baby might just take damage while you're down. Of course, should be done with plenty of settings, and even the ability to disable miscarriages, but seriously... in a world where you're getting pummeled by maces, axes, and swords, if you're pregnant I think there's a pretty good chance your baby's gonna get rekt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Lizard, you might be better served switching to BeeingFemale instead.  The links on that one all go where they need to, it's more recent and still supported, and it has more features and compatibility with other mods.  If you still want to use Procreation, however, I think BeeingFemale's page has links to a variety of meshes and textures that should suit your needs.

• 2 months later...