Any idea how the Unique characters Mod works ? the guy stopped supoprting it and the info on how to install it, putting it a note from 1 to 100 its  0. I can get my belly to look pregant with CB++ BodySlide ++ but all npcs are pregnant... the realistic body system looks like crap, no offense.

As far as I know the maker of Estrus Chaurus had the same problem with pregnancy as there is no way to make the belly of only the player grow with time. What he did instead was to make the breasts grow in time. That way you dont even need other mods to do that. Might I suggest you do the same or something similar? 

Guest Devianza

I'm new to the UNP slider he recommended using but after screwing with it for an hour last night, I think I got it to where things should work right. 

Edit: I originally set I wish the trimester days were shortened but that was because for whatever reason, I wasn't seeing the Procreation settings in MCM.  When I loaded the game today, the settings for Procreation showed up under MCM and I saw that I can manually set the days.  Not sure why Procreation didn't show up under MCM last night but well, the same thing happened to me with Sexlab once, the settings just would not show up under MCM.  But after quicksaving, then exiting the game.. when I went back they were there.  I guess sometimes it just takes awhile for MCM to register them or whatever.  Hell if I know.. I know very little about script based modding..

Some of these settings are pretty wild.. orcs have more sperm by default?  That's pretty amusing..

I agree that this would be a better solution... but aside from a baby model it would require a pretty extensive mod system on top of the pregnancy mod itself. It may happen some day, but I'm not likely to do it.

Fair enough, but I don't believe the baby would be any more complicated than spawning/generating an npc child if it was little more than an static item. Seeing the character give birth, sure, but thats not in the cards even without a baby model.

I believe it was Morrowind Comes Alive, or was it Children of Morrowind, that had random babies you could find in baskets. They were pretty much just items, models of babies wrapped in blankets, that you clicked on and a textbox with a few options keyed to sounds. Like feeding and such. Then there was the Romance mod, which had a baby-in-a-backpack back-item after pregnancy was finished. If i remember right, that was all that happened after pregnancy.

Neither paticularly ambitious, but they did the job. At its most basic, you would just need a player.additem code upon birth.

The problem is no baby models, not since Morrowind.

Let us hope. It someone may decide one day to make a baby model as opposed to recreating a random weapon model from a popular video game. :P

Thank you, Trixy, everything worked fine and I'm now a proud mother of Son 1 and Daughter 1.

Maybe the next Dragonborns?

Any idea how the Unique characters Mod works ? the guy stopped supoprting it and the info on how to install it, putting it a note from 1 to 100 its  0. I can get my belly to look pregant with CB++ BodySlide ++ but all npcs are pregnant... the realistic body system looks like crap, no offense.

My advise is "Custom races". http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8720//?

Don't forget the patches, copy all skeleton files and all meshes (from cbbe / unp + bodyslide) and textures in your race folders (even a subfolder like "tintmasks" should be possible).

If you want a bbp animation, install it classical as the modpage suggests and create the bodyslide tbbp meshes for your cusom race, too.

Most relevant, install everything step by step, so that you can find the issues. And use a mod installer like NMM.

So I've been the only pregnant person with a growing belly in Skyrim, now with 2 children and all the time happy about bouncing breasts. :cool:

I use UNPB with TBBP, and 90% weight, so its a little bit annoying when my character suddenly looks like a teenage girl :P 

Awesome mod, but I don't think I'll be using it until it works so that only your belly and breasts increase in size. I understand this is somewhat hard to achieve, but there are so many talented modders here, that I'm just gonna wait for it :P 

Anyway, thanks for an otherwise great mod :D

Thank you, Trixy, everything worked fine and I'm now a proud mother of Son 1 and Daughter 1.

Maybe the next Dragonborns?

My advise is "Custom races". http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8720//?

Don't forget the patches, copy all skeleton files and all meshes (from cbbe / unp + bodyslide) and textures in your race folders (even a subfolder like "tintmasks" should be possible).

If you want a bbp animation, install it classical as the modpage suggests and create the bodyslide tbbp meshes for your cusom race, too.

Most relevant, install everything step by step, so that you can find the issues. And use a mod installer like NMM.

So I've been the only pregnant person with a growing belly in Skyrim, now with 2 children and all the time happy about bouncing breasts. :cool:

LOL, i might try that, though it gonna be tomorrow , too late already , thanks ^^

Instead of answering everyone who have trouble getting their character to look pregnant, I created a Troubleshooting section in the main post. If you have any troubles, I recommend you look there. If your question isn't answered there, then you're of course still welcome to ask in this thread or sending me a PM.

I was thinking last night why not hook player stats to body types somewhat like unique bodies but the body type folder for every NPC will change depending on certain stats and skill level. This would take away the ability to really just choose your body type from the beginning but your character's body type might change over the course of playing the game... Then for each body type there is a pregnant mesh for each stage of pregnancy. So if you have a body type that is 100 then you will switch to (stage 0 pregnancy-femalebody_0.nif file) Then as your female becomes more pregnant she moves into (positive pregnancy-femalebody_1.nif) Just a thought and I had to write it very fast. Let me know what you think!

Well I think since this mod adds effects for when player is pregnant it might be better to just have a script to equip a body based on what effect they have. And instead of trying to have the body conform to every body and size  out there, have 3 body meshes to choose from. If you have three meshes for unp and cbbe  one that starts at 0 weight slider,one at 50% weight, and one at 100% weight, then people can download the one they want to use. That would make it so the two most popular bodies and something close to all sizes are covered.

I created a static baby mesh that could be used for the sole purpose of raising kids with pregnancy mods for Oblivion, Skyrim or Fallout NV, if someone would be willing to create textures for it.

Utterly awesome. I'm willing to give it a go, if there is a 'dummy' texture to work off of. Nor have I learned the 'depth' maps as of yet. So that part will have to fall to another.

Can't promise the result will be amazing, but willing to give it a try at least.

I created a static baby mesh that could be used for the sole purpose of raising kids with pregnancy mods for Oblivion, Skyrim or Fallout NV, if someone would be willing to create textures for it.

Utterly awesome. I'm willing to give it a go, if there is a 'dummy' texture to work off of. Nor have I learned the 'depth' maps as of yet. So that part will have to fall to another.

Can't promise the result will be amazing, but willing to give it a try at least.

Great to see someone willing to create the textures. But I dont have a dummy texture, only "Blender materials".

You will probably need to know how to use a 3D Modeling program like "3D Studio Max" or "Blender" to correctly apply the texture.

If you are still willing to try tell me which file format you want to work with - .nif, .blend, .3ds, etc...

I don't know if this has been answered or not but I also noticed that my character doesn't have her body change either. However this is only when she is naked DURING a trimester change. Once I equipped some clothing and then took it off again it showed her new 'preggo' body. My character is from the Custom Nord race that is part of the Custom Races mod. I just say that this mod is pretty fantastic considering it is the first of its kind. Albeit it certainly has a long way to go before it really becomes realistic but hey it's a WIP so we can look forward to bigger and better updates.

Is there a monitoring option, to know if your character got knocked up?  

I saw the mod activate and everything else seems working.

Check the misc section of your quests, and it should be there

learned about that by accident 

Guest Devianza

Check the misc section of your quests, and it should be there

learned about that by accident 

When the mod first is activated it will mention something about menstruation in the misc section, but once the player goes through it the first time, that should vanish and never re-appear.  At least that's how it worked on my end.  By default messages are set to low, so on the top left of the screen it'll say when an npc cums inside or if the player is pregnant.  I haven't tried setting it to high to see what more is displayed, I imagine if set to high it'll mention when the character is ovulated, in the luteal phase, etc, and so on.

reat to see someone willing to create the textures. But I dont have a dummy texture, only "Blender materials".

You will probably need to know how to use a 3D Modeling program like "3D Studio Max" or "Blender" to correctly apply the texture.

If you are still willing to try tell me which file format you want to work with - .nif, .blend, .3ds, etc...

Afraid that rules me out, sadly, as i'm just a photoshop man. :(

Well I think since this mod adds effects for when player is pregnant it might be better to just have a script to equip a body based on what effect they have. And instead of trying to have the body conform to every body and size  out there, have 3 body meshes to choose from. If you have three meshes for unp and cbbe  one that starts at 0 weight slider,one at 50% weight, and one at 100% weight, then people can download the one they want to use. That would make it so the two most popular bodies and something close to all sizes are covered.

I like that idea sounds great. You honestly would only need three meshes for the various stages of pregnancy.

I'm not sure how realistic this may be but anyway:

The race-menu, and Extended character generation mods allow you to adjust the size of different body-parts in the showracemenu. If someone were to add a "belly"-slider to either of those mods, how difficult would it be to make it work so that only your belly grows when you get pregnant? (And breasts to some extent).

It seems to me like the easiest way of achieving "true" pregnancy. 

I'm not sure how realistic this may be but anyway:

The race-menu, and Extended character generation mods allow you to adjust the size of different body-parts in the showracemenu. If someone were to add a "belly"-slider to either of those mods, how difficult would it be to make it work so that only your belly grows when you get pregnant? (And breasts to some extent).

It seems to me like the easiest way of achieving "true" pregnancy. 

The Race Menu mod uses NetImmerse.SetNodeScale, and so does Estrus Chaurus (for the breasts), and I would very much like to do the same (for the belly). Unfortunately, as far as I'm aware, the xp32 skeleton (or any other skeleton) does not include a belly node yet. Or maybe they do. I'm not quite sure because the documentation on this kinda stuff is pretty much non-existent at this point, because it's all fairly new (even the SKSE function NetImmerse.SetNodeScale itself has no documentation yet, except what jbezorg has written on this forum).

If a belly node is included in the xp32 skeleton, I wouldn't mind updating the mod to allow node scaling instead of weight scaling. But that's not really in my hands.