The Furs 4 - Benji's Sims 4 Furry Corner (previously known as "Benji's Furry and Anthro Stash (Anthro, Furry and more)")

The Furs 4 - Benji's Sims 4 Furry Corner (previously known as "Benji's Furry and Anthro Stash (Anthro, Furry and more)")

View File

api?username=BenjiThatFoxGuy%26type=patr

several furry mods inside™️

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/10/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Savestate comic's Sims 4 Furry mod, Sora's Furry CAS Sims, Berni's Collection, S4CL (Sims 4 Community Library)

Edited by BenjiThatFoxGuy
update the version badges, thanks to my friend WhenDawnEnds for testing!

i have discovered that there's no reason the furry mod blacklists socks from being displayed, as they cause no conflicts

because of that, I'll be publishing a simple "sock fix" for the furry mod that'll let you replace some files of the furry mod and reenable support for socks for furry sims

all credit goes to the original authors, I'll publish links to their pages once this becomes part of this upload

ps; just to be safe, this will support only planti paws. sorry!

On 10/13/2021 at 7:58 AM, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

i have discovered that there's no reason the furry mod blacklists socks from being displayed, as they cause no conflicts

because of that, I'll be publishing a simple "sock fix" for the furry mod that'll let you replace some files of the furry mod and reenable support for socks for furry sims

all credit goes to the original authors, I'll publish links to their pages once this becomes part of this upload

ps; just to be safe, this will support only planti paws. sorry!

Excuse me, how did you fix the socks not showing up?

• 1 month later...

progress update!

I am so glad that I was able to suggest to mizureyukii and thepancake1 that they should consider adding tattoo support.

Now with their color sliders mod and some patches I'll soon release for some of the furry mod fur overlays you will be able to mix and match furry sims straight from CAS! This won't replace full on custom character overlay commissions but it's definitely going to open up the furry mod to a whole new world of possibilities right from the getgo.

ok so i found a not too elegant way to fix the first person mode in the sims 4 furry mod

i’ve tried everything, and can’t find a definitive answer why the only head that isn’t glitching the first person view is the base lizard female head. but i know that the game does hide it, like heads of other sims when it needs to, so i made a quick workaround item that you need to add to a additional outfit you need to make and that is a hat that will disable the head. so yeah this isn’t too elegant as a workaround but it works. i’ll be publishing it soon too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 7:20 AM, ajarofmayo said:

hey, so apologies in advance if this has been answered already, but which specific cc's from SoraFoxy do you need for these?

Hey!

this was actually written for future proofing, I haven't added a horse template yet.

When I add one, it will require her horse CC.

Same whenever I get around to do a dragon template, she has some horns I use on dragons so I would include a template like that.

Looking into it closely, my mod doesn't require anything by her atm.

in the next version apart from some missing templates when it comes to what Berni made and also what comes with the OG Furry mod, I'll also add a lombax template. It will require some parts I will later on list, as well as the lombax fur file I made and uploaded here as well.

PS. Sorry for late response.

Hope you enjoy!

Hey guys, so a quick update!
I'll need to study the WW animation creation tutorial more closely, but when I'm satisfied enough with my way around that process (most likely I'll need to learn blender 2.7, oof) then imma make one practice animation and if I'm satisfied enough with it I'll be sure to share it on here as an additional file on my "stash"

• 4 weeks later...

I’m working on a new mod for The Sims 4!
For those of you playing The Sims 4 with the Furry Mod, I’m going to be making a mod that allows the premade Maxis families to be anthrofied from the start! This means on new saves, all the Maxis premade Sims will be already anthros!
No ETA but it shouldn’t take long

https://mods.benjidanecki.eu/home/the-sims-4/maxis-premade-anthro-replacer

On 2/22/2022 at 4:40 PM, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

I’m working on a new mod for The Sims 4!
For those of you playing The Sims 4 with the Furry Mod, I’m going to be making a mod that allows the premade Maxis families to be anthrofied from the start! This means on new saves, all the Maxis premade Sims will be already anthros!
No ETA but it shouldn’t take long

https://mods.benjidanecki.eu/home/the-sims-4/maxis-premade-anthro-replacer

I just recently discovered the sims furry mods and changing everyone one by one has been the only real annoyance I've run into so far. If you pull that off you'll be my hero. o:

20 hours ago, Ravin Raven said:

I just recently discovered the sims furry mods and changing everyone one by one has been the only real annoyance I've run into so far. If you pull that off you'll be my hero. o:

even after I'm done with this, you'll still have to anthrofy newly generated sims or disable generation of new sims.

for this i'd have to make a scriptmod to auto-anthrofy newly generated sims and I'm still not there yet python scriptmodding knowledge wise.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2022 at 7:13 PM, Floramei said:

SoraFoxyTails disabled their patreon, so that link is broken. A little digging led me here if you're just interested in downloads, or on boosty if you/anyone is interested in keeping up with new content.

Hey thanks for the find, I can't find their male morphed muzzle is it in the kemono place or possibly somewhere else?

10 hours ago, FoxxyFoxx said:

Hey thanks for the find, I can't find their male morphed muzzle is it in the kemono place or possibly somewhere else?

which one do you mean? i have all of her cc but i won't repost without permission, so i can check where i downloaded it exactly.

i keep metadata so that i can redownload stuff just in case

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

important mod progress update;

remember my old scriptmod?

well screw that, introducing Furry Mod Templates Mod 2.0

sims 4 furry mod templates, now hooked in to cas!

So... I have been meaning to give Sims 4 another shot for a while, but one of the main issues I have with it is every time a new DLC is released I have to go and "furrify" the NPCs in there so they don't clash with my otherwise-100%-furry world. This is a very tedious task and not something I'm looking forward to.

Between this upcoming mod of yours to streamline furrification and the tool that allows you to create appearance replacers for pre-made sims as .package files, I will probably be tempted to go back and even attempt to do a "Furry Age of Sims" mod in the spirit of our Skyrim and FO4 versions, lol.

Just figured I'd show my interest here so you know it'd be of use. ?

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

So... I have been meaning to give Sims 4 another shot for a while, but one of the main issues I have with it is every time a new DLC is released I have to go and "furrify" the NPCs in there so they don't clash with my otherwise-100%-furry world. This is a very tedious task and not something I'm looking forward to.

Between this upcoming mod of yours to streamline furrification and the tool that allows you to create appearance replacers for pre-made sims as .package files, I will probably be tempted to go back and even attempt to do a "Furry Age of Sims" mod in the spirit of our Skyrim and FO4 versions, lol.

Just figured I'd show my interest here so you know it'd be of use. ?

what would the "Furry Age of Sims" mod entail? do you mean a modpack? if so i'd appreciate if you at least asked first before including my stuff, as i'd prefer it to come from the source but i could get to some agreement to maybe help develop a custom version dependent on what you wanna achieve. e.g. custom npcs and stuff. but if you mean a modpack that would have some custom branding, i already started on "The Furs 4" replacers and yeah contact me to ask if you can include my stuff in modpacks. hell contact Berni and Sora and Tim from Savestatecomic too!

and a fair share of warning; modpacks in sims 4 are usually not too well perceived considering the havoc mods can wreck in this game and also the fact modpacks aren't as nice to update as individual mods.

while i don't agree with Deaderpool's elitism, i do agree with what he and many people keep on saying - DON'T DOWNLOAD MOD FOLDERS (aka modpacks when it comes to Sims 4).

8 hours ago, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

important mod progress update;

remember my old scriptmod?

well screw that, introducing Furry Mod Templates Mod 2.0

sims 4 furry mod templates, now hooked in to cas!

also i hope i won't swallow my own words, but i'm also working on making the sims 4 furry mod more immersive. traits, mechanics, DD and WW integration etc

but it's too early to say more.

forgot a comma