IGNORED

Current plugin load order, modifying still. Some advice would be splendid.

Essentially, this is a request for a look at my current plugins. Various things I need some outside opinions on. Whether there are Loverslab mods that aren't needed when another is present, incompatible plugins, etc. Proper load order advisement and recommended must have mods would be nice too. There is no rush to answer, nor an obligation to. Provide me help when you have time and a willingness to help, that is all I ask.

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm
254 FE   0 DwemerGatesNoRelock.esl
254 FE   1 Logical Outfits and Classes for The Dark Brotherhood Forever.esl
254 FE   2 NoSillyPhysicsDamage.esl
  7  7     FISS.esp
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     CreatureFramework.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 12  c     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 13  d     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
254 FE   3 MajesticMountains_Moss.esp
254 FE   4 RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
 14  e     SexLab Attraction.esm
 15  f     SkyUI_SE.esp
 16 10     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 17 11     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 18 12     Dragon Stalking Fix.esp
 19 13     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 20 14     Book Covers Skyrim.esp
 21 15     RaceMenu.esp
 22 16     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 23 17     CrittersAintSnitches.esp
 24 18     Fixed body collision.esp
254 FE   5 shalidor's maze fixes.esp
 25 19     Move it Dammit.esp
 26 1a     sandboxcylinderheight.esp
 27 1b     No More Standing Too Close SSE 1-0.esp
 28 1c     dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
 29 1d     UIExtensions.esp
 30 1e     BOTI.esp
 31 1f     WadeInWater.esp
 32 20     NoBSAIProjectileDodge.esp
254 FE   6 NotificationLog.esp
 33 21     MoreBrains.esp
254 FE   7 MCMHelper.esp
 34 22     FNIS.esp
 35 23     Immersive Movement Speed.esp
 36 24     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 37 25     XPMSE.esp
 38 26     SLAnimLoader.esp
254 FE   8 SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
 39 27     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 40 28     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 41 29     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 42 2a     CBBE.esp
 43 2b     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 44 2c     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 45 2d     SexLabDefeat.esp
 46 2e     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 47 2f     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 48 30     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 49 31     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 50 32     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 51 33     ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
 52 34     SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
 53 35     VanillaArgoniansRedux.esp
 54 36     SexLabWerewolves.esp
254 FE   9 3BBB.esp
 55 37     SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
254 FE   a MajesticMountains.esp
 56 38     Cathedral Dynamic Snow.esp
 57 39     AI Overhaul.esp
 58 3a     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 59 3b     SexLab More Creatures.esp
 60 3c     FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
 61 3d     TheChoiceIsYours.esp
 62 3e     Raven Rock - Fix Exit on Horseback.esp
 63 3f     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 64 40     HornyCreatures.esp
254 FE   b Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins Reborn.esp
254 FE   c Populated Forts Towers Places Reborn.esp
254 FE   d Populated Lands Roads Paths Reborn.esp
254 FE   e Populated Cities Towns Villages Reborn.esp
254 FE   f FSA_FindingSusannaAlive_BotIR.esp
 65 41     FNISspells.esp
254 FE  10 VexAnimNotMonsterSE.esp
254 FE  11 BakaFactoryABC.esp
254 FE  12 Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells Reborn.esp
 66 42     WetFunction.esp
 67 43     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 68 44     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 69 45     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

Dragon Stalking Fix. tbh i never ever had this bug, so maybe try without it. Same with brawl fix (probably got fixed ages ago.)

And if you want to use creature animations, i reccomend getting ABC. Most newer animations will most likely be made with that in mind. (basicly it ads moving genitals for them, billyy is a good example, he takes advantage of that in most of his newer animations, same goes for Baka.)

What you also might wanna look into is Bakas Version of Defeat. Gets rid of many nasty bugs, it adds bugs of its own of course but i find them most of the time more bearable.

(psst, get eager npc´s, thank me later for that one. 😁 )

Brawl bug fix is included in tons of mods. But to find out in which ones is boring.

Doesn't matter to have it to be on the save side.

Defeat I use the latest "old" version with bridge to death alternative with a little patch. No bugs, have followers act on their own "rape" enabled.

Sold victims in a sack to guards, get kidnapped. Runs flawless. One needs to clean (funtion in mcm defat) from time to time.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Dragon Stalking Fix. tbh i never ever had this bug, so maybe try without it. Same with brawl fix (probably got fixed ages ago.)

And if you want to use creature animations, i reccomend getting ABC. Most newer animations will most likely be made with that in mind. (basicly it ads moving genitals for them, billyy is a good example, he takes advantage of that in most of his newer animations, same goes for Baka.)

What you also might wanna look into is Bakas Version of Defeat. Gets rid of many nasty bugs, it adds bugs of its own of course but i find them most of the time more bearable.

(psst, get eager npc´s, thank me later for that one. 😁 )

I have ABC, just reading up on it. Will animations that aren't supported by ABC just not work or will they still work, but with less immersion/animation? I also have multiple BakaFactory edited mod. A bit of confusion  involves the Animal SOS mod. There are many options in the FOMOD installer that aren't talked about in the mod's description. There is a version that doesn't need Creature Framework, something about original meshes, and extra options there. What is the process with Animal SOS, including the configs?

Edited by Nexus72
7 hours ago, Nexus72 said:

I have ABC, just reading up on it. Will animations that aren't supported by ABC just not work or will they still work, but with less immersion/animation? I also have multiple BakaFactory edited mod. A bit of confusion  involves the Animal SOS mod. There are many options in the FOMOD installer that aren't talked about in the mod's description. There is a version that doesn't need Creature Framework, something about original meshes, and extra options there. What is the process with Animal SOS, including the configs?

Na Animations will work regardless, the difference is that the Anims that are with abc in mind won't look so good or will miss something. best example are the seeker animatins, where they get tentacles from abc, they get nothing from the other ones and do the deed with a one of their bigger tentacles. ABC Ads an animation object to them, at least in bakas anim pack, so without it the seeker will just hold the victim, nothing more.

7 hours ago, Nexus72 said:

Animal SOS mod. There are many options in the FOMOD installer that aren't talked about in the mod's description. There is a version that doesn't need Creature Framework, something about original meshes, and extra options there. What is the process with Animal SOS, including the configs?

To long ago for me to remember the installation of this one, but if it says without creature framework and you are using creature framework, go with the ones that do use it and avoid the others who don't. Something like that might lead to double schlong bug or something other nasty you don't want to bother with.

15 hours ago, Nexus72 said:

Provide me help

Note that you are using AI overhaul mod. If you install NPC visual overhaul mods in the future, you will most likely experience dark faces bug.

Regarding creature mods. Don't use 2 creature schlong mods (personally i prefer Bakafactory ABC over Animal SOS). Usually recommended to choose werewolf skin from MNC in creature framework setup to avoid CTD.

You should install Sexlab Separate Orgasms mod to increase experience of sex scenes.

Otherwise your mod setup looks fine. You started with a limited number of mods, which is smart. When setup is working as expected and is stable, then you can gradually add more mods and test it every time you have added a few more mods (avoid temptation of adding a lot of mods before testing). If you suddenly get problems, then you know it is most likely caused by latest added mods.

You even added Live Another Life mod which is a major timesaver when debugging. 👍

For gameplay improvement i would recommend a follower framework to have more than 1 follower. This mod is being maintained unlike other similar mods.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/55653

Edited by Shadowbroker3495
17 hours ago, Shadowbroker3495 said:

Note that you are using AI overhaul mod. If you install NPC visual overhaul mods in the future, you will most likely experience dark faces bug.

Regarding creature mods. Don't use 2 creature schlong mods (personally i prefer Bakafactory ABC over Animal SOS). Usually recommended to choose werewolf skin from MNC in creature framework setup to avoid CTD.

You should install Sexlab Separate Orgasms mod to increase experience of sex scenes.

Otherwise your mod setup looks fine. You started with a limited number of mods, which is smart. When setup is working as expected and is stable, then you can gradually add more mods and test it every time you have added a few more mods (avoid temptation of adding a lot of mods before testing). If you suddenly get problems, then you know it is most likely caused by latest added mods.

You even added Live Another Life mod which is a major timesaver when debugging. 👍

For gameplay improvement i would recommend a follower framework to have more than 1 follower. This mod is being maintained unlike other similar mods.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/55653

Would you say AI Overhaul is worth the compatibility issues? By NPC visual overhauls, does that mean texture mods like SkySight Skins and CBBE?

Edited by Nexus72
3 hours ago, Nexus72 said:

By NPC visual overhauls, does that mean texture mods like SkySight Skins and CBBE?

Meaning NPC visual mods like Bijin NPCs AIO, Pandorable NPCs, Kalilies NPCs, LamaKreis's Women of Skyrim, etc. If you use AI Overhaul you will need patches for whatever specific visual overhauls you use. I use all of the visual overhauls I mentioned plus a few others and I don't use AI Overhaul, though patches do exist for many of them. On a related note of bringing more life to the population of Skyrim as I said I don't use AI Overhaul or Immersive Citizens so I can't really say much about them. However, instead of the Populated series I prefer Interesting NPCs, Citizens of Tamriel, and Immersive World Encouners for bringing more population since all three of these mods add unique npcs with unique stories and custom voices. Visual enhancements also exist for the three mods I mentioned.

4 hours ago, Nexus72 said:

By NPC visual overhauls, does that mean texture mods like SkySight Skins and CBBE?

No, dedicated NPC visual overhaul mods like those listed by imai8312 in previous post. Those mods only change head (face, hair, eyes etc) without changing the body and thus causing dark face bug. CBBE is a female body mod. SkySight Skin is a male skin mod.

4 hours ago, Nexus72 said:

Would you say AI Overhaul is worth the compatibility issues?

Difficult for me to give you a neutral answer. Personally i gave up and uninstalled AI Overhaul, because even the AI Overhaul patches just causes more problems, at least in my experience.

If you like spending time watching NPC's doing things, then it is probably worth the effort. However, while immersive for a period, sooner or later you may get bored and then just ignore what NPC's are doing anyway.

5 hours ago, Nexus72 said:

Would you say AI Overhaul is worth the compatibility issues?

Depends on how much time you spend in the towns and cities watching npc's, if you prefer yours to act like they have real lives yes it is worth it, if not then no do not bother, if you spend most of your game time outside cites and towns, anything that changes them is pretty much worthless in that case as you will not see it for the bulk of your game play time.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm posting this to try and bump up this topic every now and then as I update my modlist and to still receive advice since if left inactive long enough, this topic will just get buried. Feel free to ignore this topic if you don't wish to post anything. I just don't want to copy and paste a very similar topic over and over again.

Whilst I am here, what is the process in installing GS Poses? Not really how to get it into MO2, I got that; the focus of this question pertains to GS Poses and the various versions on the author's modpage. Apparently there are some extra poses aside from the compilation mods available. I am using SLAL and Skyrim SE, so what should I install?