Just a quick note, turns out the issue I was having was a conflict with the Inconsequential NPCs mod.  If INPC was above LTGJ, everything seemed to work fine.  If LTGJ was above INPC, I could not receive TG quests at all.  LTGJ author seems to want the issue to be a vanilla problem, although I have used this mod with all of my characters since it came out last April and have never had any problem with it until now (AFTER installing INPC).  I'll remove INPC (since it was "Inconsequential" anyway, hehehe), and add SL:MTS back into the fold (actually had already added it, but haven't had a chance to use it yet while trying to find this issue) since it definitely was not the issue.  Sorry about the erroneous initial report.

Just to clarify, the problem was with INCONSEQUENTIAL NPCs, not INTERESTING NPCs (I've used "Interesting" in the past and it did not have any issues with LTGJ).

How long should this mod take to update? I download the 1.3 version, but it's been DLing for so long that I can barely see (because the "updating..." message is all across the top of my screen, over and over and over).

*edit* Okay, my character is over two hours old, and it's still updating. Time to let this little lamb back out to pasture.

I am confused how to use this i have SLR and SL but when i went to go kill a nazir target i started the sex but after nothing happened and i had the poison that could be used.

Was sex started through a SL mod? SexiS, Sanguine's, etc. won't work.

I am confused how to use this i have SLR and SL but when i went to go kill a nazir target i started the sex but after nothing happened and i had the poison that could be used.

it was started with SLR (sexlab romance)

it was started with SLR (sexlab romance)

We'll start basic stuff first. Please check if the quest is running in console using the following command. If you can screenshot the results that would be great.

sqv _sltns_bootstrap

How and why is this incompatible with Inconsequential NPCs?

I had to alter DB dialogue ( i.e. the "I'm here to kill you" dialogue ) type from "exclusive" to "top level" to allow conversation with Assassination NPCs.

When dialogue is set as exclusive it blocks all other dialogue options. In this case it was blocking the dialogue from mods like SexLab Romance when they were targets.

Since Inconsequential NPCs makes major changes to NPC dialogue it most likely undoes the changes I made.

After clean saving and reinstall this mod will work as featured, but after save and reload the same game everything would stop working for me.

Is there anyway to restart the mod through console command? I would love to use this mod, but i would have to clean installing every time i start the game.

Im having a weird issue.

I have used this mod for several weeks now and uninstalled and installed it many times (when trying out development versions of sexlab) but today its different, if I uninstall this mod then my game crashes when I try to save my game.

Im having a weird issue.

I have used this mod for several weeks now and uninstalled and installed it many times (when trying out development versions of sexlab) but today its different, if I uninstall this mod then my game crashes when I try to save my game.

In console, try the following.

ClearInvalidRegistrations

sorry for taking so long, 

results were

---quest state-----------

enabled? yes

state: running

current stage: 0

Priority: 90

Do I need to upgrade my speechcraft?

Nothing's happened after sex with Narfi.

Same as GodSmack.

Do you have [at least one of] the following potions in your inventory [for each assassination]?

Skyrim Potions that will work for assassinations.

• Ice Wraith Bane
  • Deadly Poison
  • Virulent Poison
  • Potent Poison
  • Poison
  • Weak Poison
  • Nightshade Extract
  • Deadly Lingering Poison
  • Malign Lingering Poison
  • Potent Lingering Poison
  • Lingering Poison
  • Weak Lingering Poison
  • Lotus Extract
Magic Effects that a potion must have at least one of if it's player created.
  • Damage Health
  • Lingering Damage Health
  • Ravage Health
Edited by jbezorg

The mod works fine on first install but stopped working after save and reloading, this is all i can find in the log:

07/09/2013 - 11:17:41PM] Error: Cannot set the value of a constant GlobalVariable
stack:
       [_sltns_version (B2002DB8)].GlobalVariable.SetValue() - "<native>" Line ?
       [_sltns_version (B2002DB8)].GlobalVariable.value() - "GlobalVariable.psc" Line 26
       [_sltns_version (B2002DB8)].GlobalVariable.Mod() - "GlobalVariable.psc" Line 32
       [_sltns_update (B2001D91)]._sltns_update.ModObjectiveGlobal() - "Quest.psc" Line 13
       [_sltns_update (B2001D91)]._sltns_update.OnUpdate() - "_sltns_update.psc" Line 29

[07/09/2013 - 11:18:24PM] Error:  (B2004E0A): Spell is permanent (e.g. an ability/addiction/disease) and cannot be Cast..

stack:
       [ (B2004E0A)].SPELL.RemoteCast() - "<native>" Line ?
       [_sltns_bootstrap (B2000D63)]._sltns_bootstrap_script.InitMTNSQuests() - "_sltns_bootstrap_script.psc" Line 227

On first installation and  it worked i would get a 

[07/09/2013 - 11:46:41PM] SLTNS::Heist Chance:90.000000  Roll:54.076118

after sex scene.

Sorry for all the trouble, i know you must be busy with SD2 :/

The mod does not work form me.

It only workes the first time I install it, for the first job. After that the message to pickpocket the victim never pops up. The worst thing in that now if I uninstall it the game CTS on save.

Is there a way to activate the quest again from ingame or to remove it succesfully?

Edit*

What I have found so far is that in order to make it work. I need to stop the quest and restart it through the console. However this has started to produce very frequent CTDs that did not occure before

Edit2.

Stoping the quest through the console then removing the mod does not fix the CTD on save

The mod works fine on first install but stopped working after save and reloading, this is all i can find in the log:

07/09/2013 - 11:17:41PM] Error: Cannot set the value of a constant GlobalVariable

stack:

[_sltns_version (B2002DB8)].GlobalVariable.SetValue() - "<native>" Line ?

[_sltns_version (B2002DB8)].GlobalVariable.value() - "GlobalVariable.psc" Line 26

[_sltns_version (B2002DB8)].GlobalVariable.Mod() - "GlobalVariable.psc" Line 32

[_sltns_update (B2001D91)]._sltns_update.ModObjectiveGlobal() - "Quest.psc" Line 13

[_sltns_update (B2001D91)]._sltns_update.OnUpdate() - "_sltns_update.psc" Line 29

[07/09/2013 - 11:18:24PM] Error:  (B2004E0A): Spell is permanent (e.g. an ability/addiction/disease) and cannot be Cast..

stack:

[ (B2004E0A)].SPELL.RemoteCast() - "<native>" Line ?

[_sltns_bootstrap (B2000D63)]._sltns_bootstrap_script.InitMTNSQuests() - "_sltns_bootstrap_script.psc" Line 227

On first installation and  it worked i would get a 

[07/09/2013 - 11:46:41PM] SLTNS::Heist Chance:90.000000  Roll:54.076118

after sex scene.

Sorry for all the trouble, i know you must be busy with SD2 :/

The mod does not work form me.

It only workes the first time I install it, for the first job. After that the message to pickpocket the victim never pops up. The worst thing in that now if I uninstall it the game CTS on save.

Is there a way to activate the quest again from ingame or to remove it succesfully?

Edit*

What I have found so far is that in order to make it work. I need to stop the quest and restart it through the console. However this has started to produce very frequent CTDs that did not occure before

Edit2.

Stoping the quest through the console then removing the mod does not fix the CTD on save

Thanks for the info. I was experiencing the same last night. Just tested on the troubled character and it seems to be fixed.

Version number updated to reload perks.

Tested out the new version, it seems it would only work if i get the message "update to 1.41". It worked on first install, a reload after that(that when i got the update message, not on first install), but not the third reload. I tried this all on the same fishing job target.

I had a similar experience. The mod worked for the first and second job but not for the third. It worked after I uninstalled it made a clean save and installed it again.

It seems that the quest must activate for the job, get completed With the job, and then activate again the next time. However the quest remaines always active. If it is supposed to do that then for some other reason it looses the ability to monitor if the pc gets any jobs after 2 of them.