FlufyFox SLAL Pack Update 18/12/2023

Love these animations. As others have said, it's really refreshing to have some nice cuddle/romance animations for a change. Went into the .json file and edited some lines so that all of the animations work between MF, FF, and MM... rather than just FF. A few quick minor alignments and bam, works great in any situation.

Thanks again for uploading, FlufyFox.

On 5/4/2022 at 1:45 AM, Inokentych said:

"Machine solo" animation not have textures on machine (violet mesh), Special Edition.

If you using my poses too let the poses overwritte the slal pack, the objs should appear, if not i going to check out today ^^ thanks

• 1 month later...

Animations updated here, sorry guys for tooking so long.. having some problems on irl.

Maybe i will be moving to another house, which is going to be a real problem, i will not be able to pay the internet basically, the patreon money is helping a lot here i just live with my mother, she is a very sick person having a lot of other problems too, i will you let guys know what will happens, stilla chance for us to stay were we are now, if not i will be finished.

Thanks everyone. 

I made a comment asking on Billy's animation page but it's happening with your animations too so I figured I'd ask here as well. 

I've been getting this issue for a while now, and it happens with any animation that uses the scaling command, but when the scene starts, none of the actors are scaled. So the petite animations won't shrink my player, and the animations with larger guys don't scale them up either. I've tried toggling the 'Disable Scaling/CTD Fix' and the 'Even Actor Height' box is unticked, but still no scaling. Any ideas?

2 hours ago, WilliamTheGirl said:

I made a comment asking on Billy's animation page but it's happening with your animations too so I figured I'd ask here as well. 

I've been getting this issue for a while now, and it happens with any animation that uses the scaling command, but when the scene starts, none of the actors are scaled. So the petite animations won't shrink my player, and the animations with larger guys don't scale them up either. I've tried toggling the 'Disable Scaling/CTD Fix' and the 'Even Actor Height' box is unticked, but still no scaling. Any ideas?

Thats weird, i dont have mods for stuff liek that, i jsut use one of my girls edited a little to be my petite girl, them in the mcm memnu i make her height 80, so the ainms starts normally :3 petite anims always give me problems xD the scaled actor in any cases of any type of aniamtion, like insects too, never is were i place it when i creating the anim, i try to make it more closer as possible, so in game ppl will jsut need to adjust a little and will be fine ^^ i will be updating petite anims to new version soon too, Thanks guys for enjoying my work s2

On 6/7/2022 at 6:41 AM, shiagwen said:

What must be done to make poses happen ?

Just start like as an normal sex animation, but them are intended to use for a screenshots or short gifs ^^ 
Thanks hope you enjoy s2

Edited by FlufyFox
On 6/12/2022 at 9:50 PM, CaptainXavy said:

hi, i will be interesting to know what body meshe do you use, and what futa schlong do you use, because it's hard to find futa schlongs with vagina colision !

I use BHUNP is the best body for sex, baka made for it :3 futa addon is the normal cbbe or the TRX addon, they both have collision with the body hope this helps you ^^

On 6/14/2022 at 9:43 PM, FlufyFox said:

I use BHUNP is the best body for sex, baka made for it :3 futa addon is the normal cbbe or the TRX addon, they both have collision with the body hope this helps you ^^

Yes, thanks i will check them out ! if i  remeber correctly the addons are for SE. I didn't realise that your mod is also compatible for SE, so i just thought that you was on LE also ^^

Edited by CaptainXavy
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the animations. I use Nexus Mod Manager to load all my mods, always had great success loading all mods plus plenty of animations from many different authors. Went to load yours and had to put your files in a Data folder for the creature 

animations to load and be available to use. Maybe doing this can help others who may have a problem with NMM or you may want to do that yourself. I never used Mod Organizer or any other mod managers so don't know if changing the file structure makes a difference, thanks again for all your work five out of five stars to you and all the great mod makes on Lovers Lab.

1 hour ago, Samura said:

Thank you for the animations. I use Nexus Mod Manager to load all my mods, always had great success loading all mods plus plenty of animations from many different authors. Went to load yours and had to put your files in a Data folder for the creature 

animations to load and be available to use. Maybe doing this can help others who may have a problem with NMM or you may want to do that yourself. I never used Mod Organizer or any other mod managers so don't know if changing the file structure makes a difference, thanks again for all your work five out of five stars to you and all the great mod makes on Lovers Lab.

Oh alright :) so for nexus mod manager its need to have an Data folder ? maybe i can change it yeah to make it more easy for the ones that uses this mod manager stead of MO ^^

On 4/29/2022 at 3:18 AM, baglewagles said:

Love these animations. As others have said, it's really refreshing to have some nice cuddle/romance animations for a change. Went into the .json file and edited some lines so that all of the animations work between MF, FF, and MM... rather than just FF. A few quick minor alignments and bam, works great in any situation.

Thanks again for uploading, FlufyFox.

On 4/26/2022 at 11:02 AM, Kanerah said:

These are really great, on par with some of the best on modding scene. I'd love to see more romantic animations like kissing, cuddling, etc.

Yeah i making more like this, more MF normal anims, with some vampire theme, ppl asked me to make some vampire stuff related i think its a good idea ^^ 
thanks everyone s2

• 1 month later...

Animations updated here on LL, I made some sets for MF (malexfemale) as some ppl was wanting, some cute/romantic anims too, now for the riekling spam is because i want to make an riekling vid ?

If you guys have some time take a look on the start, is my BJ anim, i need to record and edit the rest, stuff like this took some time too xD

https://mega.nz/file/znBkiA7J#LTeeWtWJ-ASSiCviwQzb3laiCn7AtLjVudmOZwOEaMo

Let me know what you guys think 

19 minutes ago, pandamarie1983 said:

hi fluffy! Love your animations, on updating i got alot of nemesis errors tho ! I was wondering if i did something wrong , or if thats normal, thanks! 

hi :3
oh really ? its strange.. what kind of errors is showing up ? the packs i post here is basically the ones i using on my game i test the sets first. They are working in game ?

On 8/17/2022 at 1:26 PM, FlufyFox said:

hi :3
oh really ? its strange.. what kind of errors is showing up ? the packs i post here is basically the ones i using on my game i test the sets first. They are working in game ?

nevermind def a issue on my end or nems lol. Its all fine now. Thanks for the update! 

On 8/26/2022 at 4:25 PM, SilentOption said:

The question is whether the FluffyFox Machine missing a mesh because the texture is all blue. Is there a mesh I'm supposed to download or a machine for a later update?

20220825180229_1.jpg

20220825162216_1.jpg

Hey hi :3
Are you using both of my mods ? this is a buggy because of poses uses the same as SLAL pack items, you need to let the poser pack overwritte the slal packs on load order, it will stop being with no textures, i already checked the files they are all right, but somehow game trolls, try chaning the order and see if will work ? Thanks s2

4 hours ago, FlufyFox said:

Hey hi :3
Are you using both of my mods ? this is a buggy because of poses uses the same as SLAL pack items, you need to let the poser pack overwritte the slal packs on load order, it will stop being with no textures, i already checked the files they are all right, but somehow game trolls, try chaning the order and see if will work ? Thanks s2

thanks for the info it's fix now

Edited by SilentOption