FlufyFox SLAL Pack Update 18/12/2023

14 hours ago, thesinofheart said:

hai, if i have other animations loaded. would this overwrite or clash with them?

As long as you are under the animation number limit, you should be fine. The very purpose of SLAL is to complement, and not override the sex animations already in your game.

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Whats this ? An empty dummy text to download ?

Yes i removed everything.

I will be reviewing the poses and animations etc them i will put it back with the new update, was some stuff missing, if i was going to quit i just gonna delete the post

Sorry you guys will have to wait a little, end of the year and some other shit problems, i couldnt update here right way.

35 minutes ago, FlufyFox said:

Yes i removed everything.

I will be reviewing the poses and animations etc them i will put it back with the new update, was some stuff missing, if i was going to quit i just gonna delete the post

Sorry you guys will have to wait a little, end of the year and some other shit problems, i couldnt update here right way.

We still love you!

I finishing one more set so i can update, and i will be fixing anim obj that was bugg too, i was not testing the files on LE just SE, so i will have to test everything too on both games, just some more days maybe, thanks guys 

Stupid question, but is there a guide or a list anywhere for the mods you're using for character model appearance/textures? I keep seeing that type but have had trouble finding it or the kemonomimi that so often accompany that appearance. (And directly related to that, did you add the blinking and lip movement to specific animations, or are there other mods for that? If there are external mods, then it would be hugely helpful if you could point me in their direction. If you added them yourself, though, then chalk me up as even more impressed.)

Creature isn't really my thing overall, but this looks like some really high-quality work. Nice job!

hey FlufyFox, it seem like after the resent Loverslab Server crash the file for this Animation Pack is gone, ther is only a 1B Text Placeholder file, could you perhaps upload it again?

Should have read all posts before asking, sorry

i hope you will be finished soon and reupload it again, because your mod looks awesome

Edited by Teimaaka
On 1/11/2022 at 4:16 PM, AnalyticalOneTwo said:

Stupid question, but is there a guide or a list anywhere for the mods you're using for character model appearance/textures? I keep seeing that type but have had trouble finding it or the kemonomimi that so often accompany that appearance. (And directly related to that, did you add the blinking and lip movement to specific animations, or are there other mods for that? If there are external mods, then it would be hugely helpful if you could point me in their direction. If you added them yourself, though, then chalk me up as even more impressed.)

Creature isn't really my thing overall, but this looks like some really high-quality work. Nice job!

you mean the mods i use for my girls ? some basic to set up good appearance, my presets i made them all from the default Nord Race female face with racemenu :3

On 1/11/2022 at 7:00 PM, Teimaaka said:

hey FlufyFox, it seem like after the resent Loverslab Server crash the file for this Animation Pack is gone, ther is only a 1B Text Placeholder file, could you perhaps upload it again?

Should have read all posts before asking, sorry

i hope you will be finished soon and reupload it again, because your mod looks awesome

Yeah, i was checking everything, beast anim will be the same, human animations will have lots of new sets

2 hours ago, follguy said:

i've donwloaded the mod and ran the FNIS but the anmation for Dagur DP is always not wokring well.

The girl's animation runs good but both Dragur just standing right there and not moving.

any idea?

If you are using Nemesis, it has a known bug where draugr animations will not work. If you are only using FNIS, make sure you have the creature pack enabled. You should also check that you have the requirements for this mod (more nasty critters and animated beast cocks) installed correctly.

3 hours ago, follguy said:

i've donwloaded the mod and ran the FNIS but the anmation for Dagur DP is always not wokring well.

The girl's animation runs good but both Dragur just standing right there and not moving.

any idea?

Yeah its can be what he mentioned, i use nemesis and fnis and we have to do some steps to make them work cool and creatures not bug, i jsut dont remember i will search out the post that explains it ^^

8 hours ago, bnub345 said:

If you are using Nemesis, it has a known bug where draugr animations will not work. If you are only using FNIS, make sure you have the creature pack enabled. You should also check that you have the requirements for this mod (more nasty critters and animated beast cocks) installed correctly.

the fact is,  I've never tried the Nemesis before. and always run FNIS in proper way with tons of animation pack.

I've installed a lot of animation pack from LoversLab and everything runs ok with the same procedure except this one.

I do have all of the required mods and  are all installed.

7 hours ago, FlufyFox said:

Yeah its can be what he mentioned, i use nemesis and fnis and we have to do some steps to make them work cool and creatures not bug, i jsut dont remember i will search out the post that explains it ^^

it's very nice to hear your feed back and tried to solve my problem.

I've never tried the Nemesis before. and always run FNIS in proper way with tons of animation pack which worked every single time except this one,

I do have all of the required mods and  are all installed also.

6 hours ago, follguy said:

it's very nice to hear your feed back and tried to solve my problem.

I've never tried the Nemesis before. and always run FNIS in proper way with tons of animation pack which worked every single time except this one,

I do have all of the required mods and  are all installed also.

well thsi is strange, idk what could be, i will be testing them again, what is your skyrim version ?

1 hour ago, FlufyFox said:

well thsi is strange, idk what could be, i will be testing them again, what is your skyrim version ?

I'm running with LE.

I have one suggestion and maybe it will solve this problem.

I hope you consider to add a esp file to the creature pack like you did in the human pack. Your human animations run fine.

Or you can combine both together. 

All the best.

13 hours ago, follguy said:

I hope you consider to add a esp file to the creature pack like you did in the human pack.

The esp has nothing to do with the actual animations, it only adds objects like furniture to them. I don't think the creature anims have any anim objects in them, which is why there is no esp. 

Nexus Mod Manager wouldn't let me install the mod but I fixed it by unzipping and re-zipping the file it seems I just had to remove the "01/14" for it to install automatically
PS: very good animations especially the chaurus hunter, I wish you could make some animation with the hare or other insects like the ash hopper, thanks for sharing your work

image.png

Edited by Bestiality44