FlufyFox SLAL Pack Update 18/12/2023

On 10/1/2021 at 2:05 PM, FlufyFox said:

(in this Animation you need to scale Chaurus hunter to 0.82 or 0.86)

when making bug animations set the root node to:

Ashhoppers 50%

Chaurus 65%

Chaurus Hunters 69%

Chaurus Reapers 100% (a.k.a don't rescale)

Spiders 75%

Large Spiders 120%

Giant Spiders 190%

then reset to 100% before export (also make sure that you DON'T import MNC's rescaled skeletons)

Edited by MadMansGun
15 hours ago, airuilla2015 said:

what's this futa mod that i can find ??

Sorry i saw your message too xD its the normal cbbe futa addon, you can find cool stuff on the futa thread here on LL just search up, but yeah i used the the cbbe default one on the followers :3

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

when making bug animations set the root node to:

Ashhoppers 50%

Chaurus 65%

Chaurus Hunters 69%

Chaurus Reapers 100% (a.k.a don't rescale)

Spiders 75%

Large Spiders 120%

Giant Spiders 190%

then reset to 100% before export (also make sure that you DON'T import MNC's rescaled skeletons)

Yeah i know its painful to make animations for anything that need re scale etc... I just make that one because i like that game i mention its pretty funny, so i made his scale down on purpose i have aniamted him with 55 scale, scaling him on game to 0.82 or 0.86 will be cool to go :3

• 2 weeks later...

Sure yeah i will try to separate all the anims types, and theres one type not allowed here so i already have made separated packs, all new ones i am making now most for humans, i am keepinga little the female with futa is taht something i like and will have different types of anims, since all the others has normal malexfemale ones, thats why i am not making them, i gonna try make some for animals taht don have as much too, i will keep the cute and cudle style of anims :3 thanks everyone

22 minutes ago, FlufyFox said:

Sure yeah i will try to separate all the anims types, and theres one type not allowed here so i already have made separated packs, all new ones i am making now most for humans, i am keepinga little the female with futa is taht something i like and will have different types of anims, since all the others has normal malexfemale ones, thats why i am not making them, i gonna try make some for animals taht don have as much too, i will keep the cute and cudle style of anims :3 thanks everyone

I want to use your anim pack because of the futa animations. Keep making them.

I have to say i am not very happy with the result of my work, and just saying "keep making them" is not a super good incentive :v i am putting lot of effort in these anims.
Also thank you everyone that is helping to spread out the view of my work ^^

9 hours ago, Roachboy said:

First of all some very nice looking animations. But I might have a problem ...

Fnis gives out a warning, says the number of animations differs between fnis list (81) and behavior file (103) ...?

Yeah, its because of petite version of some animations, here is not allowed, i removed when i was going to make the public post, but somehow the anims files still counting in the main one xD but i made them all separate now, separating the creature ones too, i will be updating the pack soon, i need to post for patreons first.

On 10/2/2021 at 6:00 AM, afshin76 said:

Great job.

I wish these were made for Ostim.

If some would o something for other framworks i will do it myself for it, btw ppl are not allowed to use my animations files in other mods or stuff, just the normal sexlab, maybe i can try something for other sex frameworks but idk lets see later, first  ineed to be more recognized as animator. Thanks :3

26 minutes ago, FlufyFox said:

If some would o something for other framworks i will do it myself for it, btw ppl are not allowed to use my animations files in other mods or stuff, just the normal sexlab, maybe i can try something for other sex frameworks but idk lets see later, first  ineed to be more recognized as animator. Thanks :3

I %100 respect and support your view.

Animations updated, well peeps i am not very happy with the result of my work, I'm having a lot of work for little return, i like to do this, but is not easy and keep doing requires more support, some is saying i not getting too much view because i am doing futa stuff :v but regular ones ppl are tired to see, this is my point of view so i want to know what exact ppl want to see, if new and renovating stuff dont seen to work. ppl sended message to me too about female creature animations but idk.

I am keeping the affection of the chars on the scenes, excluding the aggressive ones that i am making because now iam playing the game again, so thats it i dont want to quit this so help me and say what ppl want most to see.

You can see the scenes in my game too in my discord, Thanks everyone

-Flufy Fox

VERY STUPID QUESTION my SE FNIS is borked (I believe due to a Vortex or .NET Framework unwanted update), I'm getting ERROR 5 (Invalid Class); but my game works fine with the animations I already have

Can I install this without running FNIS? Probably not, but I'm not a tech savvy and maybe it works

Thanks frens

3 hours ago, FlufyFox said:

i want to know what exact ppl want to see

everyone wants to see something different, it's best to just do what YOU want to see.

ppl sended message to me too about female creature animations but idk

well there is a serious lack of female creature animations, so it would be nice to have more.....especially werewolves, the Dayelyte animations are getting old/overused....and i guess also female vampire lords since they have nothing at all (apart from my vamp on vamp animation).

some is saying i not getting too much view because i am doing futa stuff

no, your not getting much because you are still extremely new, no one knows about you yet, most of us animators/modders have been around for years.....also skyrim is a old game, not as many people are still around to download mods like there was in the past.

Edited by MadMansGun
2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

everyone wants to see something different, it's best to just do what YOU want to see.

well there is a serious lack of female creature animations, so it would be nice to have more.....especially werewolves, the Dayelyte animations are getting old/overused....and i guess also female vampire lords since they have nothing at all (apart from my vamp on vamp animation).

no, your not getting much because you are still extremely new, no one knows about you yet, most of us animators/modders have been around for years.....also skyrim is a old game, not as many people are still around to download mods like there was in the past.

Pretty much you right, i can give a try on the female actors you mentioned, will see if i can make some cool stuff for them ok
Thanks ^^

the opinion of others ? ok.
Futa - no.
Creatures - yes.
Gangbang - yes.
Animation quality - I think this is the most important thing.

what is it worth for a character to arch his back up in a number of different animations by other authors - the back does not exactly bend, the character simply grows a hump on his back like a camel, elasticity \ flexibility ? we don't know anything like that.
...there are a lot of mistakes in animations by various authors, from which blood sometimes drips from the eyes, but I do not undertake to criticize and point out mistakes, I personally am grateful for any animation, because I have not created any animation yet, only presets of the body and face.

I personally liked the quality of NCK30's work - I call it quality because I compare his work, for example, with Psyche Anim - the second one has sharp movements, they look like 2-3 frames per second in the game (there is no simple smoothness), and no, the concept of "dude, these are aggressive animations!" will not work here, there are many works by other authors with the tag "aggression", and the situation is already better there, that's what, some, quality concepts I'm talking about.
I also noticed that some authors of animations supplement their animation with turns of the head, eyes, in general emotions, all this creates the concept of quality, in general, everyone has their own choice, to take quantity or quality.

This is my personal opinion, I have no purpose to offend the authors of animations or convince them of my point of view, any work deserves a positive assessment based on the simple fact that the work has already been created and the work of a person and his personal time have been applied to it.

Thank you all,for your skill, whatever it is, great or beginner, high-quality or extensive, I just might be wrong, but for Fallout 4, there are practically no animations, and Skyrim continues to be replenished with animations.And it's all thanks to you all.

Edited by zer02
10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

I'm going to second the Female Vampire Lord suggestion, especially if some are more positive, Futa/Female or Futa/Futa animations - either for both being Vampire Lords or the Female VL with a female base or Vampire race.

Namely since an SOS addon I'm working on supports the VL race, though it does need textures, and a fix to SOS' position file for the race. 

Of course I too would love more Futa/Female animations. 

11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:
15 hours ago, FlufyFox said:

i want to know what exact ppl want to see

I totally agree with this.

These are -your- animations, which -you- are creating and sharing with the rest of us, as a kindness. No one can complain about this at all.  And as MadMansGun also said, you are still new on the scene, good things take time, to be appreciated and grow to larger audiences.

So please don't get frustrated with short term expectations, rather, keep doing your animations, how -you- want to do them, and in time, more and more people will discover them, and appreciate them, as those of us who use them right now, have done.

And honestly, I have a personal philosophy, which can explained through an example: "If you have a lineup of 10 people, 9 don't like you, and only 1 does, who do you focus on?".  The answer is simple, you do what you do, what you want to do, and even if 1 single person appreciates what you have done, then you have made a difference to someone.

And when you look at your downloads both here and on Nexus, you've definitely made a difference to more than 1 person. And it will only get better from here on. That is its own reward, and something worth looking forward to, would you not think ?

:)