FlufyFox SLAL Pack Update 18/12/2023

A couple more, and they're even claiming to have permission now

Seriously, some people just have no lives that they can do this. And I'm sure they're also using multiple Emails as the nexus is probably banning their emails

More evidence including the (I presume) false claim of permission

Spoiler

Lies.png.683c48a88550171dddc5490d2f973ee3.png458558809_MonNov212022404PM.png.c22ac43cb84733a8ab62f4637fa3d547.png552939704_MonNov212022404PM2.png.2521bb1a1271ebbec0a8dd6839b72da4.png772312095_MonNov2120224PM.png.b70ffa07c5b096700d05c25f488046a5.png153435616_MonNov2120224PM2.png.923b2aa2162e3b2fc0d550547730aeb5.png

Again

Spoiler

1747916572_OperaSnapshot_2022-11-21_161231_www.nexusmods_com.png.57ef08156877c1b5aee3e4f5751caf1c.png1333752514_OperaSnapshot_2022-11-21_161205_www.nexusmods_com.png.c0e8e888d2fc4aac13b438561a4146b0.png

Edited by Literally just a cat
1 hour ago, Literally just a cat said:

A couple more, and they're even claiming to have permission now

Seriously, some people just have no lives that they can do this. And I'm sure they're also using multiple Emails as the nexus is probably banning their emails

More evidence including the (I presume) false claim of permission

Reveal hidden contents

Again

Reveal hidden contents

S/he has made that "I have permission" claim in the past when someone calls them out in the comments.  S/he also goes back and forth using variations on FlufyFox name.  Once s/he used my LL login name when shitposting.

There are currently 4 of them on Nexus.  That makes at least 5 this weekend so far.  All of which I reported, and commented on 2.  Notice that when called out in the comments, they close the comments.

Edited by srayesmanll

Thank You everyone that is helping reporting the posts, i need to work and dont have too much time looking for those, dont forget the accounts that he still shitposting here too with comments like some of the last ones ^^ i changed the discord link on the signature btw

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2022 at 2:47 PM, FlufyFox said:

Thank You everyone that is helping reporting the posts, i need to work and dont have too much time looking for those, dont forget the accounts that he still shitposting here too with comments like some of the last ones ^^ i changed the discord link on the signature btw

do you still have your Discord server? I hope this madness ends soon, I've been looking for report your content published without permission on Nexus, it seems that they stopped publishing it there, but I'm still keeping an eye on what might happen there

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, plaguesoul84 said:

i got a slight issue from your mod i keep downloaded for a few months ago i go to use the sofa but it starts and no sofa appears

try to reinstall everything and let the animation mod overwrite when asked if need be. there's a few issues with the animations, they line up poorly as well unfortunately. I think this needed more time before release. there is a lot of drama surrounding the mod and I don't think its being continued so it is at its peak. hopefully you get your couch issue resolved. if not try anubs animations, theres furniture related animations in that pack, if it works then you know for a fact its just this one.

On 12/31/2022 at 3:40 AM, plaguesoul84 said:

i got a slight issue from your mod i keep downloaded for a few months ago i go to use the sofa but it starts and no sofa appears

The packs can sometimes bugs each other if you using poses and the slal pack, i have made different .esp already but the game its just retarded to recognize the items from each pack as different.

On 12/31/2022 at 7:16 AM, TheDragonBorn said:

try to reinstall everything and let the animation mod overwrite when asked if need be. there's a few issues with the animations, they line up poorly as well unfortunately. I think this needed more time before release. there is a lot of drama surrounding the mod and I don't think its being continued so it is at its peak. hopefully you get your couch issue resolved. if not try anubs animations, theres furniture related animations in that pack, if it works then you know for a fact its just this one.

I test my stuff in my game and works fine, ppl taht have problems is their game so please stop talking shit here again... i was making this for everyone before and accepting ppl requests and ideas etc i like to create stuff for the game, if you dont like just dont download and stop commenting here thank you

And for now idk if i will be back, i was been off lately because of the end of past year stuff, things happened, theres irl shit too to deal with, i know theres lots of ppl missing me here xd 

I will let you guys know s2 Thanks everyone

On 12/31/2022 at 11:16 AM, TheDragonBorn said:

there's a few issues with the animations, they line up poorly as well unfortunately. I think this needed more time before release. there is a lot of drama surrounding the mod and I don't think its being continued so it is at its peak. hopefully you get your couch issue resolved. if not try anubs animations, theres furniture related animations....

I've used Flufies pack since it came out and can't say there is any alignment issues, either more or less, compared to other animators here on Loverslab.

There is always some alignment corrections that needs to be done by us users anyway. We use different skeletons, bodies, HDT setttings or SMP, not to mentioned scaling in racemenus, settings in sexlab etc. It's close to impossible for an animator to achieve that everyone gets a 100% aligned result in their modded game.

Be grateful that you have choices.

On 1/8/2023 at 5:11 AM, Thor2000 said:

I've used Flufies pack since it came out and can't say there is any alignment issues, either more or less, compared to other animators here on Loverslab.

There is always some alignment corrections that needs to be done by us users anyway. We use different skeletons, bodies, HDT setttings or SMP, not to mentioned scaling in racemenus, settings in sexlab etc. It's close to impossible for an animator to achieve that everyone gets a 100% aligned result in their modded game.

Be grateful that you have choices.

I've used leito, anub, billy, and nibbles, and the 4 are better animated, required very little alignment work too which is easy to do anyway. but these aligned very poorly in my game so yeah I'm gonna mention that. you might feel differently or may have had a different experience but these animations are not good quality to me. PAUSE...no need to have a heart attack.

all im suggesting is working on the animations and yes the alignment could be better too. its not the end of the world, this page is all about feedback and support. at this point the feedback can be taken or ignored, but it was at least given. no need to have a cow over it, its literally just feedback. there's no point in carrying on anyway, the mod page is dead. I only came back because someone was having an issue and I noticed no one replied. done with it

i have also seen major alignment problems in some animations, Eg: in "Werewolf Vanhelsing Howl" the npc/player is so miss aligned that they are almost behind the werewolf, but then the "Werewolf Good Boy" animation looks perfectly fine, so i'm sort of wondering if one of the root nodes got moved or if it was not set to scale 100% before it was exported.

speaking of, if it was made a little longer that werewolf petting could be a excellent animation for a CBG (Creature Behavior Generator) based mod.

Edited by MadMansGun
  • 4 weeks later...